Doug, kick him off the tour

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 08:23 PM by leviadan.)

02-01-2021, 08:13 PMhotdog Wrote: hey the title says pumishment btw

stomulus

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

What did they do?

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

i have nothing to say. this goes to the owners

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

02-01-2021, 08:13 PMhotdog Wrote: hey the title says pumishment btw

Honestly sounds better we should petition to change the word

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

ah SHL punishments .-. missed these

02-01-2021, 08:18 PMLordBirdman Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Doug, kick him off the tour

Lol

Personal attacks, excessive/malicious trolling, spamming, language/rhetoric that includes hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

I personally think we should have a different ruling for hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

Someone coming in not knowing who any of these people are will now automatically think they may be racist, homophobic or just discriminatory which is not a nice thing to have circling in peoples head, especially when it is untrue.
I think we should separate trolling and spamming into its own category to stop this from ever happening.

[Image: 336.jpg]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-07-23_at_11.51.36_AM.jpg]

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

02-01-2021, 08:28 PMByrdeMan Wrote: Personal attacks, excessive/malicious trolling, spamming, language/rhetoric that includes hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

I personally think we should have a different ruling for hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

Someone coming in not knowing who any of these people are will now automatically think they may be racist, homophobic or just discriminatory which is not a nice thing to have circling in peoples head, especially when it is untrue.
I think we should separate trolling and spamming into its own category to stop this from ever happening.

Sir you are under arrest for murdering your whole family/littering. You did one of those things

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 08:31 PM by leviadan.)

02-01-2021, 08:28 PMByrdeMan Wrote: ...Someone coming in not knowing who any of these people are will now automatically think they may be racist, homophobic or just discriminatory which is not a nice thing to have circling in peoples head, especially when it is untrue.

[Image: 1*A4XhVdAmhTId9UE27-b5pA.jpeg]

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

And to think, we almost made it through an off-season without major drama.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

02-01-2021, 08:30 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: And to think, we almost made it through an off-season without major drama.

we were so close

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]