Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

Grapefruit Lizard for HoF!

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

02-01-2021, 08:30 PMEvok Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:20 PMMemento Mori Wrote: If there's not some additional context HO is declining to provide then this is absurd.

nothing more than provided to us as far as i am aware in buffalo and i know finn was fighting in gm chat for this. so who knows.

this is all i have seen as well

Wait so he stopped when he was asked to lay off the guy and yall still did this and don't provide full proof as reason why?

Kind of sad really.

Dab on them haters.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

So I feel there needs to be some explanation here.

I'm fine with trolling to a point, hell I've been here longer than most of you. You didn't see the old days. The going was fine until I saw he went and found EVERY message I posted past and present and ignored it. Frankly, that was past the point of being funny.

Also to clarify some things @fishy I didn't Unretire, I also didn't appreciate the smart-ass response. I will take whatever punishment the HO and admins hand my way for retiring, then trying to unretire, I own that fuck up.

The issue with Rag is I had asked him to stop a few times. The screenshot being showed was AFTER everything went down not during. I was already retired when he mentioned not giving me 15% and for what it's worth coming from him I don't want his help.

All in all, I had a part to play in this, I own that, and whatever HO decides to do with me or my next player I'll accept it.

League posting rules circa S58:

No slurs
No gnome reacts

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

bro im sorry but the fact you reported this reflects more on you than ragnar

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Did the league maybe think gnomedab was actually gorlab? They sound similar

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

02-01-2021, 08:43 PMSlashACM Wrote: bro, I'm sorry but the fact you reported this reflects more on you than Ragnar

I reported someone who was asked to stop doing something I didn't find very funny or amusing. Had it stopped there then it would have been fine.

But continuing it after the fact was what was reported

However it seems no one really gives a damn.

I'll appeal it for him HO and Staff Unban him,

Ban me, problem solved

nice

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Also, Ragnar can have my 6 million we will call it emotional Distress fund.

Waaaaaaaah

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

02-01-2021, 08:45 PMKachur Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:43 PMSlashACM Wrote: bro, I'm sorry but the fact you reported this reflects more on you than Ragnar

I reported someone who was asked to stop doing something I didn't find very funny or amusing. Had it stopped there then it would have been fine.

There are literally dozens of people on the SHL who do very irritating things to me. I'm sure lots of people feel that way about me. People have a right to be themselves online or beat a dead horse as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I don't really think it was hurting you and to me this is abuse of the report system. The fact you identified that you're an older member who has seen way worse just makes you look really thin-skinned. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you think Ragnar was being childish with his trolling but at the end of the day you threw the tantrum and told mommy.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

#FreeTheGnomie

[Image: lazer2.png]

02-01-2021, 08:56 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:45 PMKachur Wrote: I reported someone who was asked to stop doing something I didn't find very funny or amusing. Had it stopped there then it would have been fine.

There are literally dozens of people on the SHL who do very irritating things to me. I'm sure lots of people feel that way about me. People have a right to be themselves online or beat a dead horse as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I don't think it was hurting you and to me, this is an abuse of the report system. The fact you identified that you're an older member who has seen way worse just makes you look thin-skinned. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you think Ragnar was being childish with his trolling but at the end of the day, you threw the tantrum and told mommy.

I respect that opinion, even if I disagree.

No one will fully know the full story. And no one knows what either of us feels/felt. I felt he crosses a line that went past trolling.