Create Account

S58 mPT #1 Introduce Yourself!

Jesus why are you making me do icebreakers? I am not in college anymore. WHY? Well, I am Nokazoa. My name is because I love naruto and this was my childhood OC. I do a lot of gfx and draw in my spare time. I like TTRPGS and disappointing my peers. Let's go.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Hello, I'm Mayuu and my player is Hippo Passamus.
My junior team was Detroit, never won a cup but had one of the best times on the site there and played with some incredible team mates.
My majors team is Buffalo in which I hope to play out my career. S46 I got called up and the same season Buffalo won it's first cup. I'd like to think that me and @grok was the reason for this success but I'd be kidding myself.
Two more cups has been lifted since then and I hope to lift a couple more.

My player has always been team first and accepted which ever role was given. He's a sleeper during regular season and usually wakes up during the play-offs. That is why Hippo has rarely been nominated and much less won any awards but has plenty of cups to his name instead.

RETIRED

Fantobens. On my second player. Defense for the Texas Renegades. Been on here a couple of years. Much more active in discord than on the forums. Real life adult with 2 kids.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 10:15 AM by Nerio.)

I'm Nerio, I'm a Caps fan, I like video games, and work on them for a living too. I've won two SHL based Rocket League tournaments together with TnlAstatine and Kalakar.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Hi keenan, I am frick nasty. I am the biggest chad in the simulation hockey league. I hope you are excited to read about Bork Lazer in the future.

[Image: lazer2.png]

Hello! I'm CaptainCamel / Paul Binder playing for Anchorage Armada / just drafted by Atlanta Inferno. I'm huge into gaming and brewing beer, as well as doing my PT tasks while on the clock pretending to work  Cool

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Hello! My name is Bayley. I am an old man from right around Boston. Me and my fiancee are getting married next year. I love soccer and hockey, and I love doing Point Tasks, one of my favorite things to do.

Words: 39

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Takethehorizon here. 27 years old living in New York but a die hard Penguins fan (dad is from PA). I work in Marketing in NYC (although working from home now due to the pandemic). I bought my first house with my fiancee at the beginning of last year. I'm getting married in Sept. 2022. I love pop punk/hardcore music and can be often caught tending to my 3 aquariums which is my biggest hobby outside of hockey. If you can't find me on the couch watching hockey or staring at my aquariums you'll find me at the beach.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Hey there Keenan, my name is Noah. Glad to have you on board as our new PT head, looking forward to what you bring to the table. I'm a Red Wings fan and found this hockey league through a reddit post in summer of 2019.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

I am canes2112 and my player is Grape Fruit, groot to many of my teammates. I am on the Los Angeles Panthers and excited for my rookie season.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

My name is rum_ham. My day job is hosting the hit TV show "Family Feud", but sometimes I like to shake it up and host other televised events. A fun fact about me is that I once announced the wrong winner of the Miss Universe pageant. It was definitely a bit awkward, but Survey Says: I still had a fun time  Cheers

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Hello Keenan my name is Satoshi and I'm a defensemen for the Seattle Argonauts. I'm the super smash bros champion here and you challenge me whenever you want.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Hello! I'm Rancidbudgie, and I joined the site back in 2017 after seeing a post about it on Reddit! I am a high school teacher, and a Colorado Avalanche fan.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Hi Keenan! I'm Zoltan (spoiler alert- not my real name). People mostly call me Zoltan here. I've been on site for a year, I came here via reddit and unfortunately nobody is letting me leave. I can't say I've actually tried to leave, but either way nobody is letting me. I sit behind a desk all day and the SHL helps me fill the gaps in the day. Really enjoying my time in the community thus far. Right now I'm Head Banker, Special Events coordinator, and take part in some Detroit Falcons management mishaps. Looking forward to some fun PT's while you're the head PT guy!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Hey I'm StadiumGambler, I've been here since winter of 2018 as part of the iconic Season 46 draft class. I like RPGs, Japanese light novels/comics/moving picture cartoons, and sports team trainwrecks.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332