Create Account

S58 mPT #4 TPE Inflation

I would change 1 TPE to bring one of my biggest ratings just ever so much bigger.  Knowing that someone else would probably have picked the same thing, and knowing that 1 tpe won't make a difference in actual rating level...I wouldn't lose anything anyway.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Since I'm about to create in PBE, I'll trade my SHL TPE for PBE TPE. That way I can get a jump start on my new simulated sports career. Crossing my fingers that no one else does this.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

If forced to trade in hard earned TPE, I'd exchange for an equivalent amount of future TPE in SHL dollars. As trainings are $1 million for 5 TPE, I'd expect a return of $1 million for every 5 TPE taken.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

I would trade TPE equal to shares in Berkshire Hathaway Class A stock. 1 TPE = 1 share of Berkshire Hathaway Class A. Even just trading in 20 TPE, would still net me a nice little nest egg that I can sit on for years to come. considering that 1 share is equal to $374k. Ill be able to retire before im 40.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I will trade in all my TPE for TPE in a different league and make an unstoppable rookie somewhere else. With 1800 tpe in total you would be a great player in any league (but these) , so having that much tpe as a rookie will make for a nice career in one of the other leagues!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

If i can trade my tpe for anything in the world, I would trade all of it to spend a day with anyone we desire. 1 tpe= 1 day with whom ever you choose. The possibilities here are endless, as i can gain knowledge, which then turns to power which then turns to money.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

I would trade in all 450+ of my TPE for the equivalent in liters of blinker fluid. My dad has made me go into quite a few stores to find it and it seems to be a hard item to come by. I'm starting to think it just might not exist...

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

I had this happen to me a few years back! I traded all my TPE to get my wife a beautiful set of luxury combs-- but upon returning home, I found that my wife had sold her perfect locks to @Keenan in exchange for bonus TPE! It was a terrible mess! Keenan I'll trade all my TPE just to get my wife's hair back! Please! I'm begging you!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=6706bc74&is=67056af4&hm=52...height=516]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 11:13 AM by 3lewsers.)

I would trade 35 TPE for an entry to take part into the Cooper's Hill Cheese-Rolling and Wake event in England. It is as fun as hockey and causes just as many injuries, if not more.
Besides why buy a wheel of cheese when you can chase one down a 300-yard, 45 to 70-degree angle hill at huge speeds. It is purely frightening and just absolutely glorious.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 11:14 AM by BrewskyBoy.)

I'll trade in all of my TPE for a whopping sum of $50. Sorry Texas, but I can buy a couple of large pizzas with that and pizza is the key to my heart.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

I would trade my TPE for copies of the board game Gloomhaven. I have never played myself so I would keep one and resell the rest as they sell for a lot more than many people would think a board game would.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

I would trade my excess TPE for anti-matter, one of the rarest and most valuable substances known.  Maybe a 1 TPE to 1 milligram? At roughly a trillion a gram I should do okay. Unless some rat bastard looks up "Most Valuable Substance" and picks the same thing...

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

I would like to invest my banked TPE into some sort of account that gains TPE interest so when I am ready to be called up I'll get a nice head start to my SHL career. Yes this is pretty much a "I wish for three more wishes" answer. No shame.

This one is challenging as many people will ask for real money or SHL dollars so you have to get creative.  I would have to trade my TPE in for a full time media writer that could post articles for me and I would get credit for them.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

only at page 1 many ask for money wow they lose but okay i trade 195 tpe for 195 countries so after i dessaide wat i do wit bank and land and evryting else that evryone here hav ask for

[Image: cleanandrei.png]