3-Time Challenge Cup Winner - Calgary Dragons

League Awards
S43- Damian Littleton Trophy - Most Dedicated User
S46- IIHF’s Top Forward Award
S47- Jeff Dar Award - Best 2 way forward
S49- Jay McDonald Trophy - Most Goals
S50- Anton Razov Award - Playoff MVP

Award Nominations
S42- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S43- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S44- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S46- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S47- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S48- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S49- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S50- Jeff Dar Nomination (Best 2 way forward)
S45- Damian Littleton Nomination (Most Dedicated user)
S47- Damian Littleton Nomination (Most Dedicated user)
S42- Anton Razov Nomination (Playoff MVP)
S50- Anton Razov Nomination (Playoff MVP)
S49- Ron Mexico Nomination (Leagues Most valuable Player)

Rankings

#1 the all time hits leader with (3585)
#18 all time in scoring with (807) points
#12 all time in goals with (358)
#24 all time in game winning goals with (52)
#5 all time in TPE total at (2207)
#1 Producer and Distributor of Izzy Dogs (10,000,000)

Dragons  Dragons

As GM of the Calgary Dragons for the past 35 seasons I've been lucky enough to have many great players who've made big impacts on the team, but there's never been another player who’s impacted the organization in quite the same way as Mike Izzy. The Dragons would not be where we are today without Izzy’s dedication, hard work and positivity everyday. Whether it was through his player on the ice, his activity in the locker room, his behind the scenes work in management during the S40's or most recently as my awesome Co-GM in the S50's Izzy's impact has been incredible. The “Augment” is a perfect nickname for him because he has definitely made the dragons greater during his time here by adding many awesome elements to the team experience. On the ice his stats speak for themselves and in my opinion he’s the greatest true power forward not only in dragons history but league history. He was an elite  player for many years racking up over 800 points, winning 3 challenge cups, including a playoff mvp along with numerous personal awards and of course finished as the all-time SHL hits leader. Izzy maintained an infectious work ethic and positivity the entire way which was truly remarkable. It’s been an absolute honor having him in Calgary his entire career. He’s a tremendous leader, he was an awesome Dragons Captain for many years and his ability to drive activity in the room and bring the team together is incredibly valuable on so many levels. I can’t thank him enough for everything he’s done for the Dragons organization and helping us become one of the premier player experiences in the SHL. Mike Izzy is an absolute legend, easily one of the greatest Dragons of all-time and I couldn’t be happier or more honored to enter him into the Dragons Hall of Fame.

We will also be retiring his number 19 jersey, a special honor given previously to only 4 players in the Dragons storied 58 year history. His #19 jersey will hang in the rafters of The BIG Parm Arena alongside Ryan Jesster, Esa Anrikkanen, Randy Randleman and Hunter Wong.

Dragons  Dragons  Dragons

[Image: tom-wilson-goalaaaaa1.jpg]

As mentioned Mike Izzy is well-loved by everyone on our team, he works so hard every day to drive activity and it’s no surprise to see how much his teammates both current and former love and appreciate him. Here’s what some of them had to say about him and his great career…

Maxime Bouchard @Weretarantula - "What can I say about Izzy that hasn't been said time and time again? All of the praise that has been showered over him over the course of his career has been more than deserved, and I couldn't think of a better teammate to share a locker room with. Izzy is caring, hardworking, friendly and above all a leader. Spending 10+ seasons with this legend has been an honour, and I'm so grateful to share in our S50 cup success with him. Happy retirement Izz! Love ya pal"

Joseph Weston @ACapitalChicago - When I first joined the league, I got bullied into doing fantasy. I lucked out with an early pick and after some deliberation, chose Mike Izzy since people seemed to think he was a good player. My God was that an understatement. That was the first experience I had with seeing the powerhouse that was Mike Izzy on the ice, and was certainly not the last. Being able to share a locker room with Izzy has been an absolute treat. From the consistent coffee in the mornings, to hyping the team up for the sims with our offerings to the sim gods, to being Bully Izzy at poker, Izzy is an exemplary member of the community. He's a leader on and off the ice, and one of the best players to ever wear the Dragons sweater. It's been an honor follow the leadership of The Augment, may he enjoy the finest of poker tables in his retirement

Brennan Kennedy Jr @bk1689 - Izzy's been a great guy ever since I joined the Dragons. Not just for us, but the whole league. He did a great job of running the PT department and  turning them into, what I believe at least, as running aa smoothly and with some of the best PT prompts that I've seen since I joined the league. In the LR he is the definition of a leader. He seems to somehow always be around and whether its pinging everyone to remind them of PT due dates or running a poker night, he's by far one of the most helpful guys in there. On the ice, he has built a legend of a player. Izzy was dominant with the puck, a force to be reckoned with when he didn't have it and always made the opposition think twice about going in for a puck against him. Congrats on one hell of a career. We'll miss you Iz.

Barry Batsbak @Katth - Izzy has been a role model player ever since I joined Calgary. He’s always engaging with everyone on the team and was a very worthy captain while dominating the league in hits. One of the league's great players it's been an honor being his teammate on and off the ice. He always found a way to score a big goal, throw a huge hit or add something fun in the locker room. Also his parties are legendary and now that #A-Rye has reached a certain age we can now safely say we snuck him a few beers here and there hehe.

Mats Marner @leafsftw1967 - When I was drafted by the Calgary Dragons Mike Izzy was at the tail end of his career and was an absolute legend in Calgary already. I remember him reaching out to me moments after the draft and has been a great mentor for me in my first season during training camp. He is a class act off the ice always trying to bring the guys together in the locker room and on the ice was an absolute beast. He was one of the hardest power forwards I ever went up against in practice and was a wake up call in my first training camp that I had a long way to go to hold my own against the SHL best."

Chris Goodname @kikish18 - Mike Izzy is definitively a player You dream about since childhood. Nobody idolizes a top league point scorer, everybody thrills about that guy can do a hit in every possible shift. And then when is quiet for a while.... kaboom! A big juicy hit when nobody expects it. That gives a sensational feeling in the BIG Parm Arena. So definitively You wanna idolize Mike Izzy a player who was the leader for his team for decades and the number 1 wrecking ball in the whole SHL. If we speak about Mike Izzy as a person. He is that nice guy who keeps fun in the locker room. I mean not just stupid jokes, he can do them too but I mean something that charges You up. Every time I see Mike's videos or another food-related game night and other fun stuff to do together.... That's just amazing. I'm really proud that Dragons have this amazing guy! He looks after us and that is a very good feeling. Recently I do more twitter stuff and You can always see that Izzy has liked it. Actually, it means a lot!

Mikael Choybuk @DollarAndADream - There's really not enough to say about Mike Izzy. He's one of the best players to ever play for the Calgary Dragons, and of course one of the best to ever play in the SHL in general. Not only that, but Mike Izzy is one of the greatest members of the SHL, and has been a fantastic teammate and leader in our locker room since he entered it. A legend of the SHL, I'm glad to have been able to share a locker room with you for many seasons.

Bernik Vrzala @Off - Mike Izzy was one of the first people I got to know when I joined the Dragons. Obviously the dude loves the game and would be running people over for the rest of his life if he could. He plays with an edge but as a teammate and a captain there wasn’t a better person in the locker room. He encourages all of us to be our best and I have him to thank for the cup ring. Thank you Izzy, you beast of a man

Ostap Maksimov @Ohtaay - " Iz, what is there to say, that hasn't already been said? I only spent a few season active in Calgary, but your involvement around the league goes much further then just the LR.  Its was great sharing a locker room with you, and getting to know you more. You have had a hell of a career, both on and off the ice. Can't wait to see what's next!"

Prince Devitt @CFJ - "When getting drafted by the Calgary Dragons from the Kelowna Knights. Mike Izzy was one of the leaders that allowed me to do what I do to on & off the ice. And help kickstart the Dragons Bullet Club in their dominance in the league. I wish him nothing the best in his post-retirement life as I hope A-Rye will enter the ranks of the SHL so I can take him on one on one."

Anders Christiansen @NorwegianDemon - I was only in Calgary a short time but in my first season with the Dragons, I quickly saw the positive impact that having a guy like Izzy has on everyone in the locker room. He made me feel welcome from day one and I really appreciate that. Mike Izzy will go down as a legend in Calgary and in the SHL as a whole. I wish him a happy retirement and we will see him in the Hall of Fame as soon as he is eligible.

Leopold Lockhart @ej27 - Izzy!!! You’ve come a long way from the Kelowna rookie Jenny and I drafted way back in S34. You’re such a valuable member of the site, and it’s been a blast watching you take the league by storm. I’m so glad I got to be reunited with you on the Dragons as a teammate. Twice! You’ve had a hell of a career and I’m looking forward to seeing what your recreate will do!

Casey Creller @Mook - Izzy has the career that SHL players dream of having and the type of player that GMs dream of having on their team. The league needs more Izzys. Unfortunately most of my time on the same team with him I was inactive, but all 3 Crellers were in the league at the same time(if I remember correctly) and he has better stats than all 3 combined

Nicky Pedersen @mstuk41 - Of all the moves that Esa made as GM, the #1 top move he made was trading for Mike Izzy when he was a prospect. Izzy was an amazing teammate from the get go. Always encouraging, always willing to lend a hand, always willing to do anything to help out the team. From day 1 I knew that the Dragons had acquired their future captain, and future heart and sole of the Dragons Franchise. It was an honor for me to share a locker room with Izzy with both of my players. Congrats on the retirement, your number being retired by the Dragons, and your future SHL 1st ballot hall of fame induction. Well deserved my friend. Cheers!

Joe Kurczewski @JKortesi81 - It was an honor to play alongside you all of those seasons. In fact some the best seasons Joe K ever had were with Izzy. It was an honor watching you grow, and eventually taking over my destiny in being one of the greatest Dragons of all time and becoming more than just a ‘secret’ shadow GM. Thanks for always being a good teammate, but a better friend. You’re the best man. <3

Otis B Driftwood @Slappydoodle - Mike “The Augment” Izzy is a Star in the firmament of the SHL sky. This beast was always dedicated to being an all around superstar in every aspect of the game. No wussie sniper skating away from trouble, Mike Izzy could bring the pain with the best of them. Speed, skating, positioning, strength, knowledge and one hell of a mean streak combined to produce one of the best the league has seen. More importantly than all of the above, Mike Izzy is about the best teammate anyone could ever ask for. Loyal to a fault, dedicated to team success, always motivating and supporting the other people in the LR. There is not a locker room anywhere that couldn’t use what Izzy has in abundance. He had given more to the Dragons than could be easily listed. The guy actually bleeds red if you can believe it. I’m honored to have been able to call Mike Izzy my teammate. I am blessed to call him my friend.

Some great reactions there by past and present teammates! We're all happy to see @Mike Izzy take his rightful place in the Calgary Dragons Hall of Fame and thank him for everything! We hope he's enjoying retirement!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

What a career, absolutely well deserved. Thanks for everything, Izzy

Dragonite Dragons Dragonite

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Congrats Izzy, well deserved and we’re all happy for you for achieving everything you did in your career!

Dragonite

Bacon

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Congrats izzy

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Grats izz

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Hats off to a Dragons legend, congrats Izzy on one hell of a career Dragonite

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

This was so awesome. Thank you so much!   Heart
This is seriously the ultimate achievement, right here.. when you create a player and dream of his future... to be recognized like this by the ones you enjoy sharing this SHL experience with. It’s really awesome!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Gratses my dude, well deserved

Bowdown Bowdown Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Bowdown Bowdown

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Awesome stuff for a legend of a player and great member of the management team in Calgary. Dragonite

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Congrats

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Congrats Izzy! Awesome tribute

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

You’re the best Izz.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Congrats Izzy! Cheers

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Congrats!

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Controversial, to say the least

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]