Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

Sachimo Zoidberg III is an alien because he is a big red lobster who is a doctor but is incompetent at being a doctor and i saw the episode where they go to zoidberg's home planet and that planet is not earth therefore zoidberg is not from earth and thus is an alien man i love futurama what an incredible show of television to watch yo honestly quick rant here i simply do not understand how so many people love the simpsons when in my opinion futurama is WORLDS better i really don't get the simpsons hype - i've tried, but it's just not for me

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

@caltroit_red_flames is the impostor alien! The czeck filled out his paperwork correctly to immigrate to Edmonton, but after so many years in beautiful Alberta, McIntyre didn't think anything of moving south of the border to Atlanta. Similar to Braden Holtby running into border troubles with his pair of pet tortoises, McIntyre had to use a coyote to smuggle in his exotic birds of paradise. If ICE catches him, he will be detained and temporarily moved to a log cabin on the border; once things settle down, he will be released into a sanctuary city where he will use the millions in his bank account to move back to Atlanta sans birds.

Also he probed me in the showers once.
Everyone knows aliens love cows.
[Image: image-asset_img_5eb09a89dee00.jpg]

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Clearly the alien must be Dmills. No man of that stature should be given such power as he has. He might be trying to plot taking over the league following his capture of the championship trophy.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

I think Zoone is an alien. Canada? That's definitely a country. That's just some made up place thats north of 'Merica. And anything north of 'Merica is an alien. And even if this so Called Canada is a real country there is no way that @zoone is a human

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I believe my teammate Jasper Maximov is an alien. Just look at his offensive skills and stats - he plays in defense. His username is also somehow of enigma too.

[Image: Zyhl0FL.png]

I'm not so sure there are more aliens in hiding (yet), I think there will be more coming, if I had to suspect one player of being an alien it would be Lyle Odelein III.
The name itself indicates it's the 3rd iteration of the name (model?) and player.

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

The obvious answer to the question "Who in the SHL do you suspect is an alien" is Kermit Murphy. I mean, he's green. And he constantly talks about how boats should have eyes. Could it be more obvious?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Despite being over a 10000 years old, Vorian Atreides is not the suspected alien in this league. As he was born on earth after the titan Agagmemnon inpregnated a slave on earth. So while not being 100% human, he also is not an alien. Who is? Well , we have 7 pages of evidence by now. Pick one.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

@Acsolap is clearly the alien. The evidence is clear, he says he is from New Zealand and lives in London, but what evidence do we have that those are actual places? Maybe when @Gwdjohnson went to Europe (also might be a fake place) he never met with ass becuase he was looking for a place that does not exist? Thanks for coming to me TED Talk

I’m pretty sure @Wasty is an alien.

First off, no human could smoke that much weed and live. Believe me, I’ve tried.

Second point, his obsession with Elon Musk and Tesla, clearly he is researching our technological developments in alternative fuels for his own race’s advancement

Third thing, no way does this schmuck get a wife that hot who also supports his ass without some kind of alien mind control

Fourth, knees as sexy as his do not grow on ordinary humans

Fifth, I’m fairly sure the Giz Wiz are not a real band and are, in fact, a means of sending out subliminal mind control messages to the population at large ala They Live

Sixth point (I’m on a roll here) , due to improper initial research about our society, he actually thinks he can fit in by pretending to be a fan of University of Hawaii football. Let’s face it nobody follows Hawaii football. And he watched the brief lived AAF league? C’mon, it’s like he’s not even trying to seem human.

Conclusion: clearly Wasty is part of an alien conspiracy to rob us of our natural resources. Someone must warn Gary Sinise immediately!

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I suspect @lespoils to be an alien because he speaks a language I don’t understand and shows out-of-this-world attributes, like being a good person and cool dude.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

This one is easy. @hotdog has been a hot dog moonlighting as an otter moonlighting as a human for the longest time. he's like a double alien, and we just let this monster get away with it.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

All of the Svens are aliens. I don't know why they have decided to come here, but there has been an influx of Svens in the past few years that is simply too powerful to be ignored and too overwhelming to be pure coincidence. Obviously they are from an entire alien world of Svens and intended to arrive one at a time at much more staggered intervals so as to avoid arousing suspicion, but space flight is tricky and they didn't keep up with time zones and such, so they all arrived very close together and now the jig is up and I have figured out the truth of the situation. It is my hope that the Svens are peaceful and they are just here to investigate our planet and improve the sport of hockey, rather than something nefarious like probing people or wearing our skins as jackets.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

@Fitted2106 has to be an alien. There's no way that someone can have such complete and utter command of the English language and not get paid. There must be a conspiracy to keep the Fitted alien down. #paythealien

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Aren't we all aliens when you think about it? Creatures living on a planet. Sure, to us we're normal. But to aliens, we're aliens. Can't we all just get along?

Disclaimer: this has nothing to do with @SewingWithNancy claiming that I am an alien. I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. Please refer any questions to my team of lawyers (who are definitely not aliens).

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]