Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

I suspect Mewtwo of being an alien. If you look closely there is just a couple of giveaway hints they have like their sig being... an alien. I dunno it just makes me sus.
@zeagle1

[Image: hopoate.png]

I've had my suspicisions about certain players being un-humanlike, so it would make sense that they are aliens. I'm still investigating this, so I won't name any names and blow my cover, I want to catch these guys.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 06:41 PM by Rev.)

Friends, Romans, hockeymen, heed my call for I believe I may have discovered yet another alien in our midsts. It is my belief that @zaynzk is an alien because I once saw him eat a whole head of cabbage as if it were a handfruit. Imagine someone eating a cabbage like an apple. That's zayn. He does that. Only an alien would do such a thing.

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

Pretty sure Rude Sniff is the alien in the Nevada Battleborn locker room. He never changes with anyone, electing instead to use the bathroom facilities. Noah Johns swears he saw Sniff cough in Space Lizard-ese!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I suspect that Esa Parmborg is of the alien persuasion. I've seen him in the shower and can assure you, he is not all human.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

@Titan is obviously an alien, because no guy in his right mind would be so nice and sexy. The guy is a legend and he has the physique of a Greek god so there is no doubt that this is an alien.

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

This is easy. @JSS is an alien. If you have seen them, then you know they are out of this world. I am not saying he might be a creature from another planet. He is.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I think Luke is either a supercomputer or an alien. The guys lives and breathes SHL and I do not see how that is humanly possible. If the guy was human, I don't see how he could put so much time in so consistently for more than a couple months.

Of the many outlandish teammates I've had over the years in Edmonton, the one I would most suspect of being an alien would be Tony Pepperoni. Like, the guy literally has pepperoni eyes. It would be just like a pepperoni-eyed alien to come up with a "human" last name and just be like, "Pepperoni is good."

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2021, 07:13 AM by sulovilen.)

Has to be Mr. Agent Smith aka Bjergoza Manyjobs. He just joined the site and immediately took over all the jobs the site has to offer. Simming, updating, co-GMing, whatever. Doesn't seem like a human.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Hotdog has to be an alien. How else could you be a sentient hotdog flavoured otter. Or maybe he's an otter flavoured like a hotdog. Who knows without trying that forbidden fruit.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

If I would suspect anyone o being an alien it would probably be me. I was drafted really high, was extremely active always on the board and making Graphics and whatnot and now? Where am I? I am always missing, dont post much, dont pop my head anymore. It is a little strange to go completly 180 like that

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Really glad this topic is being talked about now. Pretty sure Pablo Salvatici has something fishy going on. Like maybe fins even? Idk. Whatever comes from Sears, can't be too sure it's not alien. @Jepox

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

If I was to assume anyone was an alien it would most likely be @dankoa as the way he seems to always know what teams to pick for season predictions - fantasy and any of the 'random' PT's makes me think he has some sort of fortune telling device that only us basic earth dwellers could wish to posses in the race for TPE.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

There is only one Alien here, Its @TheCC. His ability to fall of his bike as many times as he has and not somehow come away with minimal injuries is obviously beyond human. Additionally how are you this old and still fall of your bike that much? Sound like you didnt grow up on early. Anyway... CC sus, vote CC.

[Image: f7.png]