Create Account

Rich and Luke - Episode 50 feat adamantium
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 12:14 AM by Rich.)

Hello SHL!

This week, we are joined by my all-time favorite SHLer, @adamantium. He joins us at about the 15 minute mark. For those of you who are not familiar, he was the user behind the player Finn Kruger, former Vancouver GM, former SHL co-commissioner, and my former podcasting partner on the Rich and Adam show that ran for 52 episodes. He's a heck of a guy, and it was a real treat to talk to him again after more than a year.

Unfortunately, I had some technical issues at the start. We didn't really get to into the questions, so we'll go back to that next week. We only talk about the SHL for something like 15-20 minutes at the start of the show, but that gets interrupted a bit with my internet issues. The rest of the time we talk about music, video games, NHL, and a bunch of other stuff I don't really remember.

This episode was one for us, so don't feel like you need to listen to it. It is nearly 3 hours, and barely SHL related.

If you do listen, I hope you enjoy.

Audio:
Anchor.fm link
Spotify link

Code:
Very little of this qualifies as SHL related, but if you do pay us anything, split it between myself, luketd, and adamantium

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Stream is up. We will begin recording shortly.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Ok, my upload speed is real bad right now. Stream is not working. I'll post the link to the audio when we are done.

Sorry friends.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Updated with links to the audio recordings. This is nearly 3 hours, and very little of it is SHL related.

My deepest apologies if you listen to all of it.

It was a blast to record, so, no regrets.

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Congratulations on reaching 50 episodes!

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

thanks for having me on, boys. looking forward to 50 more.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

03-15-2021, 03:41 PMadamantium Wrote: thanks for having me on, boys. looking forward to 50 more.

I doubt you'll even read this in the next calendar year, but it was good to hear you again man.

I can't believe i listened to the whole thing. Made my day fly by for sure.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Are you kidding me? A chance to listen to Rich and Adam ramble incessantly about video games and music for three hours! I am there, baby. I guess I know what I’ll be listening to at work tonight.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

03-16-2021, 06:26 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Are you kidding me? A chance to listen to Rich and Adam ramble incessantly about video games and music for three hours! I am there, baby. I guess I know what I’ll be listening to at work tonight.

Man, feels like a BSH Reunion special should happen soon.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

When the co commish says "nobody cares about iihf" :sadge:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Finland above Sweden as a hockey country is a spicy hot take

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

03-16-2021, 09:38 AMJKortesi81 Wrote:
03-15-2021, 03:41 PMadamantium Wrote: thanks for having me on, boys. looking forward to 50 more.

I doubt you'll even read this in the next calendar year, but it was good to hear you again man.

I can't believe i listened to the whole thing. Made my day fly by for sure.

love ya, brother.

and don't be so sure--i'm considering making a return in some form or another, just sort of working the details out for now.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch