Create Account

S58 PT #6 Your Season

I am pretty happy about my season. I played mostly on first line with last season's MVP Beranek and Kev Kevens. I scored 18+24=44 points in 66 games. Last season I guess I had three points more so also on this season I just felt short from 50 point mark. I had only four PP points because I am part of the second unit so that explains a lot. But I am a two-way winger so that is OK because I shined in takeaway and giveaway categories. I had 40 takeaways and only 13 giveaways so the difference was +27. One of the best in the whole league. Actually I had only two giveaways during first 33 games but then something happened and I couldn't keep the amount of giveaways in under 10 which was my dream and goal after great start. I played on first PK unit with Kevens and we averaged penalty kill time 1:36 per night. We got trust from our coaches and I think we did great job on PK on most nights. I had 56 blocks alongside 40 takeaways and also 66 hits. Last season my shooting percentage was a little above 9% and now it was 13+% so that was a cool step forward also. Last season I had only 14 goals and now eighteen.

Words: 227

[Image: salming.png]

In my last season in the SMJHL I expected to do similar to last season. Last season I played really well, had a lot of assists and overall a really good game rating, especially defensive wise. I didn't really scored a lot of goals, at least there was much more potential looking at the numbers of shots I had.

This season though, it looks like I fell off a cliff. The reason for this is probably a combination of an early season trade and a little different role I played in St. Louis. Now that I look on my stats actually, they aren't that bad. I scored 8 goals which is about what I had last season. 19 assists is a little less, and it results in 27 points scored. What made it feel much worse than last season is a negative +/- of -11. I got a lot more penalty minutes, and had way too much giveaways. For hits I hit the 100+ mark. Oh yeah and I'm proud of my 69 defense game rating. Nice!

Already curious what lies ahead of me in the big league.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Coming into S58, I thought that I had a good chance to get three straight seasons with 50+ points. I was really banking on that. Once I was appointed Captain of the Outlaws, I felt it'd be a big point of pride to lead my team on and off the ice. Neither of those goals really came to fruition. Although I led my team in goals with 15 and was second on the team in points with 18, those numbers are much lower than in previous seasons. Just comparing to S57, I had 25 points and 26 assists in about 45 seconds LESS playing time per game. Does it help that I had a guy like Flitterwind on my team, as well as veterans throughout the ranks, in last season's campaign compared to mostly rookies this time around? Obviously. But it didn't make it sting any less. I did increase my hit and shot block totals, as I was on the defensive end way more - so there's that, I suppose. But ultimately I'm happy the season is over and I can try the big leagues, making my debut for the Los Angeles Panthers in a few short weeks.

How did my season go? Well as a player I had a fantastic season. I broke the record for most blocks in a season with 191. Beating out Will "The Wall" Windsor at 186. I was on pace all season to do it with a heavy lead, but then out of no where, Vili Tuga’tūga’bo’atu came charging through and in the last week of games. We had a head to head battle to see who could sacrifice their body more. All of Maine cleared out of the way to let me throw myself into every single puck. In the last game of the season I was able to snag 191, and Vili came up short at 190. We both broke the old record together, but thankfully I was able just squeeze one more out and took the #1 spot. So I just want to congratulate @Wasty on a hard fought race. You gave me a run for my money!!

Unfortunately that was the only thing that the Maine locker room was watching because we unfortunately had a terrible season. Taking last place with only 37 points. Next season will be different though. With Dog, Duck, and Tsunami all joining me in the 425 club, and a few of our rookies hitting 350 we should be a completely different team. And hopefully the Shot Blocking stat isn't the only thing im looking forward to.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Sven Svenson had his best season to yet and is showing continuous improvement. Sven finished the season with 17 goals and 32 assists for 49 points. The Season 58 campaign was a huge improvement for Sven over Season 57 where he put up 14 goals and 21 assists for 35 points. While he didn’t improve his goal total by much, he made huge strides as a playmaking power forward with a whopping 11 more assists season over season. A big reason for Sven’s success has to be the continued improvement of his linemates and the Pride team overall. Points don’t tell the whole story however, Sven also improved his defensive game and became much more responsible with the puck. He reduced his giveaways from 40 to 24 and improved his takeaways from 17 to 26; for the first time in his SHL career having a positive takeaway:giveaway ratio. He upped his shot blocks from 45 to 60 and in general was a massively improved all-around player. I’m pleasantly surprised with Sven’s performance and hope he can continue to improve as the Pride keep making strides.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

This season went better for Igor Petrov than I could have ever imagined. Last season, I had a pretty good season. At least, that's what people told me. I don't really pay too much attention to the stats. I just care about wins and having fun. Last season, I was told that I was a snub for the all star game. So I guess that you could say that my goal this season was just to make it to the all star game. Mission accomplished! I was tied for 2nd in the league in goals, and I was 4th in points. That's crazy! I knew I put in work, but I didn't realize this would happen. Something that's kind of cool to me is that my team, QCC, makes up 4 of the top 5 spots in the league leaders in points this season. We had a great year which is awesome. This ended up leading us to a 1st place finish in our conference, with the 2nd best record in the entire league! It was a great year for QCC when there were plenty of doubters prior to the season starting.

[Image: petrov.png]

QCC is in the playoffs again. Eddy is in the playoffs as well. Both of my teams are doing incredibly well and I'm glad to be a part of them. I got my first starts in Eddy this season and even recorded a shut out. I ended with a 7-4 record. Which as a rookie is pretty good. I mean finishing positive is always good right?

In QCC, me and Mat Smith have split starts this season. Being a 1a 1b combo rather then Starter/backup at least in my opinion. Finishing the season 23-7-2 with a SV% of .897. So really I suck but not really. QCC has been a strong team all season and both of our goalies have played well. Much like last season (sad) we've got a huge chance to win the cup. 

So realistically speaking I could win both cups this season. So lets get on that aye? 

It's been a great season and I look forward to more as I take over the starter spot in QCC. (Rip Mat)

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

I can’t really be disappointed in the rookie season TURG had for the Los Angeles Panthers. Finishing with 2 goals and sixteen assists while getting 3rd line minutes is more than what I was expecting TURG to rack up. TURG also managed to 67 hits and block 73 shots. The only stat I’m not happy with is the plus/minus. In TURG’s entire career up until this point, he has only finished with a minus one time: in his very first World Junior Championship Tournament way back in Season Fifty Four. But all in all, TURG is very satisfied with his performance. He picked up more points, hits, and shots blocked than his rookie Simulation Major Junior Hockey League season. And in the playoffs he managed to get on the scoreboard against the Atlanta Inferno. A feat he could not manage in his first playoffs with the Anchorage Armada of the SMJHL. Look for TURG to continue to improve both sides of his game in the coming years.

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...d3ba51b19&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

Well to be honest I am pretty happy with how the season went. It was my rookie season, my first season in Texas where I was lucky enough to play with Josef Kubinec the whole season. Not to mention, that Texas was icing its best roster in the last handful of seasons. I was put in a position to succeed, which I tried my very best to do.

Finishing the regular season I had a stat line of 17 goals, 36 assists totalling 53 points. Also posting a +48 which was good for third best on Texas, and best out of all the forwards on the roster. I played a respectable 17 minutes a night, with no special teams ice time. When comparing to other top rookies, this ice is actually on the lower end. With other rookies receiving 18-20 minutes a night, which included power play time.

Overall, it was a great rookie season for me, but now we are onto playoffs and a new goal is set.

169 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I finished with almost the same amount of points this season but I set career high in goals which I'm quite happy with. Despite the memes, my player has never been a great goalscorer and building one was never my intention, I'm averaging around 22 goals a season which is decent but not elite and before last season I had 7 straight seasons with 20+ goals. Technically I kept the streak alive last season thanks to 66 games but I think I was at like 18 goals after 50 games because last season was literally the lowest shooting % of my career. This season it rebounded nicely and I scored 33 goals to go along with 43 assists. Well, I feel like at this point of my career it's more about consistency and longevity and I feel like I'm doing a good job at that. Assuming I was like 17 when I entered the smjhl draft, my player just turned 30 and doesn't seem to be slowing down much just yet as this was my 8th consecutive season scoring over a point per game.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

My season was very interesting, to say the least. I ended up with less points this season compared to my rookie effort. 22 points from 5 goals and 22 assists compared to the 29 points last season. That doesn't bother me though. A plus 5 is big over the minus 26, even though both seasons I was very defensive. Now the stuff that matters.. Hits, fights, take aways and so on. I added more hits this season with 224 which is quite an improvement over 178 from last season. I also decided to drop the gloves 8 times which saw me clearly win 3. Last season I had 2 fights in which I clearly won 1. My give away / take away ratio went from minus 5 to plus 1. I also had 11 more take aways this season compared to last. Shot blocks stay about the same ending up with a whopping 70. Now my ratings saw some big improvements. My offensive rating was low a 53, which is fine for my role. My defensive rating was 88. That's what I am talking about. My general rating of 77 was a huge improvement and shows me I was doing a lot of things right. Besides all those fun stats, this season was a fun new experience for me. I was traded to Anchorage from St Louis to start the season off. It has been a blast so far being a boat.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

So my season saw some defensive stats improve, but my offense really went down the drain. I know I’m not going to be scoring a lot of goals but I was hoping to have assists in the double digits at least. My role is defensive but I still want to chip in with the occasional apple here and there. Also, for some reason I took a million and one penalties. I had like two last season and this season I was just out there gooning it up apparently . The north stars are the true story as we surpassed everything we thought we were going to do and are now in the play offs for the first time in the franchise hockey manager era. I’m glad to be part of this team and contributing and I hope we can make some noise in the post season. Toronto is a great group of guys and a lot of them have been waiting for awhile for this opportunity. All in all, great season! Let’s get that cup!

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

This season has gone really well for Mika so far. Playoffs are ongoing and he's doing well there as well. This was the first season that Mika really put up the points totals you would expect from him while playing on a Toronto team that took the league by surprise this season. In 66 games Mika scored 21 goals 47 assists for 68 points! Playing above a point per game was where I wanted to see him get to at his height and it appears that he's really hitting his prime now. Halfway through the season he transitioned from a traditional two way forward to being the down low playmaker in the Gretzky office and it seemed to really spark his and his team's offense. He suffered from an extremely low shooting percentage for much of the season which probably kept him out of reaching into the 75 point range. At the end of the season he was only shooting 9% which is really low for him historically. Hopefully that will bounce back for next season and you'll start seeing him score a few more goals. I'm very happy with the way Mika's season went.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

It was an exciting season for both the Kelowna Knights, and for me! The Knights made some off-season moves to acquire a few more high TPE players for a big push for the cup. We had a fantastic season, and everyone is excited for the playoffs. With Katth announcing that he's stepping down as GM, Teddy still being a positive influence in the locker room, and a few key capped players leaving for the SHL next season, we're all feeling the urgency to bring a cup home to complete this awesome journey. On a more personal level, LaFleur had a pretty mediocre season. While my TPE earning and updating might have been good, my on ice performance leaves much to be desired. Even though I ended the season with a +29, I can't shake the fact I only scored 5 goals on 124 shots. I'm definitely going to improve my offensive capabilities going into my capped 425 season next year. Overall it's been a great season to be a Knight, and I couldn't be more proud of the effort all the boys have put in. Now it's time to see if we can finish it off!

To say that this season was an improvement over the past few seasons for Luca Del Vecchio is an understatement. Going from a meagre 10 wins in S57 to a career high of 26 wins, this also marks the first season where Luca ends the season with a positive win-loss differential, even if it’s a difference of 1. Total goals against dropped from 194 to 180, goals against average went from 3.54 to 3.32 and even if he had one less shutout this season compared to S57, there is finally a sense of “light at the end of the tunnel” with Baltimore reaching the playoffs for the first time since S49.
Sure, the overall save percentage dropped ever so slightly and the game rating dipped a little as well but globally, Luca was able to be the difference in the back to get the Platoon to the post season show. And even if Baltimore did lose in the first round, they did not get swept by the Blizzard and Luca kept them in it every single game. Now expectations will be ever higher in S59 and S60 as Luca claws his way up the TPE ladder towards his peak.
(199 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]