Create Account

Winnipeg Aurora Extend Bright Lights

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora

The Winnipeg Aurora are thrilled to announce that we have reached agreements with several players to return to the squad for the next few seasons.

F Nick Brain @StadiumGambler

Big Dick Nick, aka the Brain of this whole Operation, has been the MVP of the team for several seasons, being an integral part of the team returning to playoff territory. A perennial FHM nominee for league MVP as well, Brain is a top 10 all time scorer for the Winnipeg franchise and will continue to be a huge presence on and off the ice.

[S59] $4.0M (HTD)
[S60] $4.0M (HTD)
[S61] $4.0M (HTD)

G - Strom Chamberlain @Geekusoid

My preciousssss. An absolutely vital member of our team who does all the actual work, he has developed into one of the premier goaltenders in the league as well.

[S59] $6.0M

Prospect F - David S Pumpkins @Rev

A young player continuing to develop, it is important to him that I mention Kyle sux. We are thrilled that he will remain as a part of the team as he keeps working to join the squad in the SHL!

[S59] $3.0M
[S60] $3.0M
[S61] $3.0M

Thank you to all for your contributions to the team and for sticking with us as we grow into a contender!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Yarp

I accept

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Accept!

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

Processed.