Create Account

Steele Looking for NWJHL Team

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Oct 9 2012, 01:08 PM

We didn't have a 2nd round pick, or any active send downs.

Meanwhile, Impact had 3 top 7 picks and over 3 active send downs.

And we're just now getting those players into a decent line-up. . .You can't just throw players together and have them work well, that's not how sim leagues work. Yes, you can get the luck of the draw like Vancouver and have all of your players play nice with each other out of the gate, but that's why the regular season matters so little especially when there isn't a TRUE pre-season. The Impact are using the regular season to FIND our synergy for when it matters, and as we're only 3 weeks in(I cannot stress that point enough), there's plenty of time AND Steele would have such an immediate impact(lol) on the Impact, being that he's EXACTLY what we need to complete the roster.

Steele is the player we've needed since the draft, and we knew it then like we know it now.

I hope you come to Vancouver you would have a very great chance at the Cup and be a star too!

Valentine & Steele on defence... That sounds like perfection to me!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 9 2012, 12:34 PM

This.
Oh this Buster :wub:

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Shayne and I have VERY similar builds and would build instant chemistry, I would believe.

Steele-Dahlquist...*drool*

this is fun to watch :lol:

btw Falcons >
Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Oct 9 2012, 03:13 PM

btw Falcons >
Wink

That logo :lol:

decision soon hopefully!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Oct 9 2012, 05:11 PM
Of the teams left I'd recommend the Firebirds. Learning from Winter (OcAirlines) and having Ask as a teammate is in my opinion simply the greatest option.

- A Knights Alumni
Dat HFFO :wub: We're starting to stack up on those W's! Also, don't wanna brag (yeah I do) but I got 2 shutouts and 3 assists Firebirds

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Oct 9 2012, 04:11 PM

Dat HFFO :wub: We're starting to stack up on those W's! Also, don't wanna brag (yeah I do) but I got 2 shutouts and 3 assists Firebirds

Best goalie hands down. If Steele signs, that defensive depth is amazing. Ideally I'd like to see Steele on the second pairing to decrease my minutes a little more. ;D

Honestly, Winters has been the best goalie despite his W/L record. Without him, the Knights would be ****ed completely, there's very little of a supporting cast around him and he still is able to give them a chance to win every night.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 9 2012, 11:37 PM
Honestly, Winters has been the best goalie despite his W/L record.&nbsp; Without him, the Knights would be ****ed completely, there's very little of a supporting cast around him and he still is able to give them a chance to win every night.
This isn't about who's good "despite" something though. Who woulda, coulda or shoulda. I tried that last season when I was on the Knights Wink I was "good" "despite" going 5-20 :lol: Winters is definitely carrying the Knights though, big up!

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Oct 9 2012, 04:51 PM

This isn't about who's good "despite" something though. Who woulda, coulda or shoulda. I tried that last season when I was on the Knights Wink I was "good" "despite" going 5-20 :lol: Winters is definitely carrying the Knights though, big up!

Oh, not at all, and it's definitely not meant as a slight on you at all!

It's just when you look at Winters, he's playing for the team with the worst PP, worst PK, that allows the 2nd most shots against, has played the least minutes out of the goalies yet faced the 2nd most shots and STILL puts up above a .90 save %. . .He's been an absolute beast, he has more 1st star selections than he does wins :lol: and has 4 more star selections than any other goalie.

Knights made the right pick with him, for sure.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 9 2012, 11:55 PM

Oh, not at all, and it's definitely not meant as a slight on you at all!

It's just when you look at Winters, he's playing for the team with the worst PP, worst PK, that allows the 2nd most shots against, has played the least minutes out of the goalies yet faced the 2nd most shots and STILL puts up above a .90 save %. . .He's been an absolute beast, he has more 1st star selections than he does wins :lol:&nbsp; and has 4 more star selections than any other goalie.

Knights made the right pick with him, for sure.
Not gonna argue with that, I like Winters and he's doing great Smile Amazing pick as well, I wasn't part of this draft though Wink Where do you find the stats for the star selections btw? Hmm

If you go to the League Leaders it's the last stat for every player.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 10 2012, 12:04 AM
If you go to the League Leaders it's the last stat for every player.
Yeah I realized that, have just never looked at it Rolleyes

Still :hitmen: tbh.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]