Create Account

FHN TAMPA FUCKS UR FACE

Its been a while since I've talked shit so just let me start off with a very strong who the fuck is this guy to the entire league [minus everything tampa/carolina] and let you know boi! WOOOO S59 is tampa takeover and your mom is coming with us. I'm also your moms favorite rapper and when I score 57 goals next year second to tom fiddlers 83 you will all see who your daddy grand daddy and super daddy are, because every one of them is fucking me myself and irene. Come to find out bois thought I grew soft nd dipped n shit my GUYS I've always been and always will be Mr top 3 mr star of the night mr granola bar sue. But foreal we got 0 regression what the fuck yall got? We bout to eat and it's a buffet fucking actives everywhere and the only thing inactive is us losing next year. I'm done playing g with the peckerwoods we are about to be calling everyone soft as we leave with your pillows. I'm done but foreal tell me how you cant be amped for the arrival of the prohsiced dynasty that's gonna give the league big huge loads for millinia. And also thanks to my millions ANNNNNNNND MILLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS OF FANS OUT THERE you all make michael fitted what he is.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

library of congress here we come.

get a job

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-01-2021, 09:31 PMmicool132 Wrote: get a job

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

ok man

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I knew this was an April fool's post when he said he'd score 57 goals

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

So many dismissive people in this thread. We're fucking shit up next season and y'all can't stop us. YOU DON'T PULL US UP, WE DRAG YOU DOWN

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

04-01-2021, 09:31 PMmicool132 Wrote: get a job

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride