Create Account

The Disrespect of Fedor Sotakov (2x)

I just want to say Sotakov is an excellent teamate and we should all remember our first draft to remember we also shared some of the emotions he’s having right now. While venting that way might be a lesson hard learned, I am 100% confident he will find out draft is not about ranking but about liking the team you end up. I just wanna vouch for him being an exemplary teammate before the draft and for sure after the draft as well once the disappointment passes.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2021, 10:36 PM by Vandy.)

04-03-2021, 10:26 PMsimo_393 Wrote: u/o 5.5?

The erection thread was last year.

This is much...much smaller.

Is only game, why you heff to be mad?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: 606100708986716199.gif?v=1][Image: 823945043454722068.gif?v=1]

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-03-2021, 09:57 PMKeygan Wrote: I only drafted first generation players, I didn't know a single one of the people I drafted before last week.

I can respect that move

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Sota, I love all of the media you've put out thus far. This may slightly change your image in the league short term. 2nd round is nothing to be ashamed especially if you're newer to sim leagues in general. You're putting in hella work and if you continue it'll definitely pay off.

Not too mad at this sentiment, really. If he’s salty he didn’t get drafted where he wanted or as high as he wanted, is what it is. Remains to be seen if it’s hot air, and most GMs’ gut feelings were valid, or if he can prove them all wrong, earn, and be a stable member of society.

Best watch what you say about that turtle. we will see you on the ice and see if you can back that talk up.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Is this kayfabe or are you really mad?

Show everyone they were wrong then.

I was 53rd overall as a recreate, teams straight up passed when I was still on the board, didn’t even pick another player. Just go play hard and show them you should have went higher.

Good media though.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

i didnt even know these guys

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2021-04-03_at_10.58.46_PM.png]

[Image: 3.png]

Btw SHL do not give two shits how you played in juniors let alone rookie season. Do you know how much your build changes when you dump 400 banked tpe into it?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-03-2021, 10:54 PMtrella Wrote: i didnt even know these guys

Aw man you missed out

04-03-2021, 10:29 PMmicool132 Wrote: I just want to say Sotakov is an excellent teamate and we should all remember our first draft to remember we also shared some of the emotions he’s having right now. While venting that way might be a lesson hard learned, I am 100% confident he will find out draft is not about ranking but about liking the team you end up. I just wanna vouch for him being an exemplary teammate before the draft and for sure after the draft as well once the disappointment passes.
Seconded. Passion is good, it should probably just be directed in more constructive ways.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs