[Image: buster.gif]

04-04-2021, 09:18 AMBuster Wrote:
04-04-2021, 09:17 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: i just did IDIOT

Is this why you had me blocked on LA for months? :(

Imagine anyone actually wanting to see your posts smh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-04-2021, 09:21 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
04-04-2021, 09:18 AMBuster Wrote: Is this why you had me blocked on LA for months? :(

Imagine anyone actually wanting to see your posts smh

Yeah you aren’t wrong. I’m pretty sure half of Manhattan has me blocked

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

04-04-2021, 09:22 AMBuster Wrote:
04-04-2021, 09:21 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: Imagine anyone actually wanting to see your posts smh

Yeah you aren’t wrong. I’m pretty sure half of Manhattan has me blocked
Wait you’re on MAN now? Huh. I think i should unblock you now

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-04-2021, 06:34 AMMooty99 Wrote: As someone who has drafted Valor in the ISFL I can 100% say that all the SHL GMs are stupid not to take chance on him. He is a passionate, max earning user. While in the past he has had the occasional outburst he is a very young guy who is still learning and growing, what is more he always working on improving himself. I for one hope he sticks around and gets picked up next season to make every other team look dumb this season.

I can attest to this as Valor's former GM in Fake Baseball. While there aren't any tasks there, Valor was a great team player and was fun to have in his limited time with us. 

Whoever drafts Valor next draft is getting an absolute beast of a player.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

04-03-2021, 11:48 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
04-03-2021, 11:45 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: you can sign IAs for like 500k

IFA Signings for next season

JMac NCheese
S59: $4,000,000

Separa Borro
S59: $2,500,000

Noah Tedla
S59: $3,500,000

Perry Morgan

but do they
Hey bud, since you seem to have no clue what's going on in our team.

JMac : our draft pick, went IA and told us before
Borro : Told us when we drafted him he only wanted to be a backup
Tedla : our draft pick again, went IA in April of last year without a word, hope he's doing alright
Morgan : well-travelled user, he's in our LR and one of the funniest guys you'll ever meet

As Gibbles already said, we have the people in the pipeline to replace all four of those users. There's actually a good chance JMac won't even see the opening day line-up, but we signed him for an insurance policy. Because at the end of the day, we still need to field a roster. And guess what? We were 2 points away from the playoffs with all of those players on the team, minus Morgan. You can shit on us all you want, but since you can't see the forest for the trees it seems, I won't indulge you in recounting what going through a rebuild in the SHL looks and feels like.

As for the issue at hand, there's more to it than cap space. I'm not going to spend drafting capital on someone that straight out tells us the rebrand we've worked hard on is shite, that there's a non-negligible chance they'll flake on us, and that we have to convince them to draft them. Sadly, this behaviour, and the fact that they were seen unilaterally as a package deal, seems to have dragged Valor into a vortex not of their making. Retaining rights for a season and having them sign to a J deal is good and all, but this is the kind of conversation that should be had when both parties are interested in reaching a deal - and we certainly didn't feel that way.

Life is a highway - traffic flows in both directions.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

04-04-2021, 10:31 AMKlusteR Wrote:
04-03-2021, 11:48 PMBoomcheck Wrote: IFA Signings for next season

JMac NCheese

Separa Borro
S59: $2,500,000

Noah Tedla
S59: $3,500,000

Perry Morgan

but do they
Hey bud, since you seem to have no clue what's going on in our team.

Tedla : our draft pick again, went IA in April of last year without a word, hope he's doing alright
Morgan : well-travelled user, he's in our LR and one of the funniest guys you'll ever meet

As Gibbles already said, we have the people in the pipeline to replace all four of those users. There's actually a good chance JMac won't even see the opening day line-up, but we signed him for an insurance policy. Because at the end of the day, we still need to field a roster. And guess what? We were 2 points away from the playoffs with all of those players on the team, minus Morgan. You can shit on us all you want, but since you can't see the forest for the trees it seems, I won't indulge you in recounting what going through a rebuild in the SHL looks and feels like.

As for the issue at hand, there's more to it than cap space. I'm not going to spend drafting capital on someone that straight out tells us the rebrand we've worked hard on is shite, that there's a non-negligible chance they'll flake on us, and that we have to convince them to draft them. Sadly, this behaviour, and the fact that they were seen unilaterally as a package deal, seems to have dragged Valor into a vortex not of their making. Retaining rights for a season and having them sign to a J deal is good and all, but this is the kind of conversation that should be had when both parties are interested in reaching a deal - and we certainly didn't feel that way.

Bro wtf Monarchs branding is great

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

04-04-2021, 03:00 PMqWest Wrote:
04-04-2021, 10:31 AMKlusteR Wrote: Hey bud, since you seem to have no clue what's going on in our team.

Bro wtf Monarchs branding is great

borgar king headass

[Image: eandrews.png]

Well, there's always a reason why you don't get drafted. I didn't get drafted because of my attitude back then. In the next draft happened the same. Only Stampede gave me a shot in third draft. And I wasn't bad - I was front runner TPE wise in my draft class + I even lost many TPE of how broken SHL rulebook is (TC etc). There's probably a reason even if system is a bit broken once again. Plus, yeah - talking shit to GM's never help.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 06:55 AM by Henrik.)

While I am absolutely on team No one should be undrafted, I think this draft has an odd one for a couple of reasons. The league has been growing a ton over the last handful of season and even though we are only a couple of seasons from our last expansion there are already teams facing logjams. I mean, I can only speak for myself but we have 15 prospects in our system after this draft after calling up 4 guys this season. We the same number of prospects in our system than the top 4 teams in the SHL this season combined. And while we have a good amount of mid-earning players and some inactives, they still need somewhere to play and they still need to be payed. Could we have drafted more people? Yes. But there simply isnt room. There literally is NO ROOM on our team. We are already going to have to let people walk. We are spending 12.5mil this season in actual cap space on our prospects. We can afford to do that this season because we are still coming out of a rebuild but how many others teams can realistically do that? Not many, if any. If we hope to be competitive in the future we can't either. Not everyone is happy taking minimum, and if we spend all our money giving people a home then we may not be able to resign core pieces or they may turn elsewhere for a better payout. We can't go after FA's either because they can get better deals which in turn can just turn you into a longterm middling team that realistically is nothing more than a talent farm for higher tier teams that can continually spend to the cap and attract young and hot players. Cap management is a real thing and a real issue in the SHL and I think thats become very apparent this season to a lot of people.

There are ofcourse additional circumstances to this particular case and unfortunately thats the case sometimes but I'm not going to get into that. But I will say that I think its a GMs job to create and maintain an environment that suits users that are in a franchises system. Sometimes drafting certain people are non-conducive to that.

I absolutely think that we need to create some kind of emergency fix OR a very, very quick expansion to help with this situation. Its a bad look for the league. Its a bad look for the teams. Its a bad look for us GMs. Its a bad look for everyone. No one wants this and no one should want this. Tis is a problem that is going to get worse and worse for every week that it isnt solved and I bet HO are working hard to do something about it. A lot of people have worked very hard to increase the size of this league and the users that went undrafted have obviously spent a lot of their own blood, sweat and tears on their players and it feels real shitty to see that go to waste.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

ill draft u Tongue Smile

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

04-05-2021, 06:54 AMThatguy91 Wrote: While I am absolutely on team No one should be undrafted, I think this draft has an odd one for a couple of reasons. The league has been growing a ton over the last handful of season and even though we are only a couple of seasons from our last expansion there are already teams facing logjams. I mean, I can only speak for myself but we have 15 prospects in our system after this draft after calling up 4 guys this season. We the same number of prospects in our system than the top 4 teams in the SHL this season combined. And while we have a good amount of mid-earning players and some inactives, they still need somewhere to play and they still need to be payed. Could we have drafted more people? Yes. But there simply isnt room. There literally is NO ROOM on our team. We are already going to have to let people walk. We are spending 12.5mil this season in actual cap space on our prospects. We can afford to do that this season because we are still coming out of a rebuild but how many others teams can realistically do that? Not many, if any. If we hope to be competitive in the future we can't either. Not everyone is happy taking minimum, and if we spend all our money giving people a home then we may not be able to resign core pieces or they may turn elsewhere for a better payout. We can't go after FA's either because they can get better deals which in turn can just turn you into a longterm middling team that realistically is nothing more than a talent farm for higher tier teams that can continually spend to the cap and attract young and hot players. Cap management is a real thing and a real issue in the SHL and I think thats become very apparent this season to a lot of people.

There are ofcourse additional circumstances to this particular case and unfortunately thats the case sometimes but I'm not going to get into that. But I will say that I think its a GMs job to create and maintain an environment that suits users that are in a franchises system. Sometimes drafting certain people are non-conducive to that.

I absolutely think that we need to create some kind of emergency fix OR a very, very quick expansion to help with this situation. Its a bad look for the league. Its a bad look for the teams. Its a bad look for us GMs. Its a bad look for everyone. No one wants this and no one should want this. Tis is a problem that is going to get worse and worse for every week that it isnt solved and I bet HO are working hard to do something about it. A lot of people have worked very hard to increase the size of this league and the users that went undrafted have obviously spent a lot of their own blood, sweat and tears on their players and it feels real shitty to see that go to waste.

As a new guy coming from the ISFL what i've noticed is that regression hits not as hard as it should here. It's too late and too little imo. Increasing regression would force people to retire earlier (I've seen there is a S37 player with 600+ TPE around) which would leave more space for newer players and cycle the players a bit more

[Image: tgsnOlT.png]

Update Page | Player Page

04-06-2021, 05:55 PMtMuse Wrote:
04-05-2021, 06:54 AMThatguy91 Wrote: While I am absolutely on team No one should be undrafted, I think this draft has an odd one for a couple of reasons. The league has been growing a ton over the last handful of season and even though we are only a couple of seasons from our last expansion there are already teams facing logjams. I mean, I can only speak for myself but we have 15 prospects in our system after this draft after calling up 4 guys this season. We the same number of prospects in our system than the top 4 teams in the SHL this season combined. And while we have a good amount of mid-earning players and some inactives, they still need somewhere to play and they still need to be payed. Could we have drafted more people? Yes. But there simply isnt room. There literally is NO ROOM on our team. We are already going to have to let people walk. We are spending 12.5mil this season in actual cap space on our prospects. We can afford to do that this season because we are still coming out of a rebuild but how many others teams can realistically do that? Not many, if any. If we hope to be competitive in the future we can't either. Not everyone is happy taking minimum, and if we spend all our money giving people a home then we may not be able to resign core pieces or they may turn elsewhere for a better payout. We can't go after FA's either because they can get better deals which in turn can just turn you into a longterm middling team that realistically is nothing more than a talent farm for higher tier teams that can continually spend to the cap and attract young and hot players. Cap management is a real thing and a real issue in the SHL and I think thats become very apparent this season to a lot of people.

As a new guy coming from the ISFL what i've noticed is that regression hits not as hard as it should here. It's too late and too little imo. Increasing regression would force people to retire earlier (I've seen there is a S37 player with 600+ TPE around) which would leave more space for newer players and cycle the players a bit more
ISFL is also one season down (maybe). SHL is 4.

[Image: rotti.gif]

#JusticeForValor

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Now that i know you wanted to be tied to Emiko, all i can say is... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]