Create Account

S59 PT #2 Your Day Off!

Scoochie is used to the back up goalie life so having 6 days off wouldn't be something too weird for him mid season. Honestly other than the usual answers that people do such as hanging out with family, playing video games, etc., which he defintiely would do, but he'd spend a good amount of time still just watching hockey. In his off days already he tries to keep up with his alumni Anchorage Armada and watch how they are performing and give tips about optimiziation to their new aspiring goaltenders such as chimkin tendy (rip) and now guy fieri . Another thing that would definitely be on his agenda is exploring the city of edmonton. Since he just arrived right before the season he hasn't had a lot of time to get out and explore the city much at all. He's heard theres a lot of food places to try which he is all about so that would be on the list first

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

This is an easy question. I'll break it down into a few easy steps for you

1) I sleep in till 10, then I make myself some eggs con chorizo. The best breakfast I can think of, wrap it in a burrito and watch some anime to start my day.
2) After eating breakfast and catching up with my friends on discord I check on the scores and predictions for past and upcoming games for the week, and trawl the media for anything about me (There isn't any)
3) Next we boot up the ol'X-Box and play some MLB the show 21. Cross sport training is important but it's my day off so I'll cross sport train from my couch.
4) For lunch we order some Chipotle and eat it while listening to my daily podcasts.
5) Go for a job with the doggo. Staying in shape is important, and even though it's my day off It's important to stay healthy and condition well.
6) See if the boys are down to play some board games. It's important to do things together physically to really bring the team together. It helps when winning or losing.
7) Head to bed by 10 because I have early practice tomorrow.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

My day off is a boring one, not to say that I or my player are boring but I like to spend my downtime with a good book and so does my player. I mean in this crazy covid world where we've all spent the last year or so under a form of house arrest, its still nice to grab some tea or coffee or other assorted beverage and sit down with a good book in a comfy spot. Of course, this relaxing comes after some morning workout on the bike and treadmill and of course weights. Probably a little nap in there too, have to have the afternoon or mid morning nap. Also a hot shower, have to have that or in lieu of that a nice bubble bath. Or a regular bath if you're a purist. Who am I to judge? Now if I have two days off, I am taking one and Dougie Hamiltoning. Hitting the park, the museums, the obscure places of history in Quebec City to check out. Because why not? History is fun, so are the parks and the shops. Maybe dinner with the boys? Who knows.

When it is off day from hockey Rikki Petrov spends his day in isolation and just rests and relaxes for the day. Rikki likes catching up on his Netflix shows and gets a lot of snacks and sometimes will enjoy the company of his boyfriend.

When it comes to his off-days, he really just needs to relax and get his rest in because he goes 150% every day during the hockey season and honestly, there is not much movement that he does or can do after a tough week of hockey. Petrov wakes up, does not even bother to put pants on and grabs some cereal and throws on a show or a movie, a true great day. A lot of the time, Rikki will spend some time gaming as well playing XBOX and usually he would play SHL59 or PBE the Show. Those are usually his game of choice and he will play online with teammates, friends, or his brothers who are also avid SHL players and gamers as well.

What are Petrov's usual go to foods for a day? He usually starts off with a delicious bowl of Cap'n Crunch which is the best cereal easily. Then for lunch he will usually grab a sandwich and a light snack before going all out on dinner. Rikki will grab a ton of wings and fries and drinks and just really enjoy it! A true relaxing day full of no responsibilities, no exertion, and lots of wings!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

When Lyle Odelein III saw on the schedule that he would be having a day off, he grinned like a little kid walking into a candy store.  Entering his 10 season in the SHL, Lyle has lived, eaten, breathed all things hockey, all things Specters.  He has been a workhorse on and off the ice and never stops trying to improve himself and his game. The past few seasons have been hard on Lyle's body, so this day off couldn't have come at a better time.  After blocked over 300 shots and serving out 170 hits last season, Lyle is on track to hit those kinds of numbers again and the physicality of the game is taking a number on the New Orleans Specters captain.  This day off is going to be spent at the spa.  Lyle is going to get pampered all day long.  His body isn't going to know what hit it.  Instead of pucks being hurled at his body, soft, delicate hands will be massaging him.  Instead of bone crushing body checks, soothing whirlpool jets will be hitting him.  And after all of that, a nice quite evening with a case of beers and a pizza will cap off an amazing, and well earned, day off for Lyle Odelein III.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Day off? Is that a joke? Johnny Shuffleboard does not take days off. How do you think he became so good? Alas, he was locked out of the arena today, and his favorite backdoor way was close. A quick phone call to his good buddy Zamboni driver that could get him in also failed. Shuff is now ready for the first day off of his life.
He went to try out this Curling thing. It was like shuffleboard just on skates. Shuffleboard was good at it, but he didn't really enjoy it. So he and a few Blizzard players went to play some actual shuffleboard, where Johnny, as expected, easily wiped the floor with them. The owner of the shuffleboard table offered to rename his table after Johnny's last name. This made Johnny very happy, he was even more delighted when the owner went over to rename the shuffleboard table Shuffleboard.
(151 words)

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Alright listen. Tyler Ward is a WORKER! A business man if you will. After winning the four star, Tyler Ward opened 13 denny's locations. Ten of which were in Qubec alone. So Mr Ward is managing them. But he's also gotten into two more hobbies lately. Having more then enough money to dump, Tyler Ward has picked up STAR WARS LEGION WAR GAME. Deciding to do an army with the Galactic Republic. Ward bought an entire workshops worth of stuff to paint these mini's at a god like quality. He's bought every model that is currently out and has spent COUNTLESS HOURS painting these fuckers. Man glue gets everywhere. Seriously, had to go to the emergency room to get some fingers un-glued. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! I TOLD YOU HE GOT INVOVLED WITH TWO NEW HOBBIES!

Tyler Ward has invested in ESCAPE ROOMS! cause they're fun and he needs more ways to fund the war games hobby.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

When Kermit Murphy has a day off, he likes to really unplug from the world and veg out on the couch for a few hours after a sleep in, and remove the hand up his ass that moves him around during the day. After awhile, he likes to make his way to visit some friends in Fraggle Rock, such as @Waters. After a nice visit there, he will do some carb loading with plate after plate of garlic bread, along with a mountain of diet pepsi thanks to his generous and wonderful sponsor, Pepsi Co.

- DIET PEPSI - THAT'S WHAT I LIKE -

Off days are typically a good time for doing some quick sponsorship hits as well, which he tries to work into the dead time while doing some quiet relaxation. He always does a good job for his sponsors, and faithfully represents their interests to his many followers and fans on social media. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact [email protected] and see what Kermit Murphy can do for your brand.

After finishing with connecting with interested sponsors (there are many - contact to join the waitlist now!) he enjoys going for a quiet bike ride in the evenings.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I usually spend my off days at the local pond. I've become a bit of a celebrity in the duck community, but the locals know to leave me alone when I'm floating. It's a good time to reflect and remember where I came from and just how are I've come. There are some good local fishing stores with cans of worms, but nothing beats the hunt and freshness of finding your own. Once I'm done floating I'll waddle around the park signing autographs for the kids. That's what it's all about. Without new, young fans, we wouldn't have new, young players. They are the future of the league and we need to make sure to continually engage with them. Kids also always have plenty of bread bits to share with me, which is a nice bonus. I know, it's a pretty boring day, but it's my off day and I'll do what I want with it.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

On my days off and in the off season I spend time coaching the Ukaine under 18 team. Having played hockeyl since a kid in ukraine it was a tough choice when I graduated high school to have to choose between staying at home or moving across the world. Even though I ended up choosing a new life, I still trying to find ways to stay involved in the game back at home. As a volunteer coach helping out train players it provides me a way to connect with the community, work with student athletes where I was once in their shoes and it helps me take my mind off of my work with the Dragons and all the ups and down of the hockey season. Getting to drink with the youths and run drills with the players brings back a lot of nostalgia and childhood memories that have a special place in my heart.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Thor generally likes to spend his time off living a life of rustic luxury. Taking his talents off the ice and into the vaulted halls to drink mead and feast. While a lot of players would take and use their spare time to continue improving their game, over the last few seasons Thor has made the transition from OG Thor to Endgame Fat Thor. This has helped in some regards in the net as his wider form has taken away shooting space but the decline in his speed and agility was noticeable by coaches, fans and teammates.

As Thor aims to no longer be Fat Thor, the team has place him on a strict no feast/mead diet - so now he instead has to sneak his enjoyment. Odinson is expected to return to form over the coming season, however there is no way to know if his feasting has done so much long term damage that he won't ever play the same again.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

So probably drink a lot. The general managers of the Newfoundland Bezerkers don't give us many days off but when they do I just like to sit around the pool and drink some Mai Tais. In this mythical simulation world the weather is more like where I actually live in the tropics than however fucken cold Newfoundland probably is. But there is not much better than sitting around and playing some fun pool games with from friends. Maybe try to introduce some of them to some games of backyard cricket which can be a lot of fun to play and is something different for us to all do in our spare time.

Another fun thing to do is to just chat to Evil All Bran, a new Newfoundland team mate, in Australian and see how many funny words and phrases just go right over the head of our other team mates. After all of this it's about 24 more days before we get another day off.

[Image: hopoate.png]

During his time away from the rink, Elwulf Jericson enjoys just settling down with a good book. Growing up, he was a huge fantasy nerd reading the likes of Tolkein, Lewis, Salvatore, and Brooks. Nowadays, he has progressed to a slew of other authors while still reading what he can of his previous loves.

Currently. he has gotten into reading the Witcher novels. He had heard great things about the games but doesn't have the time to delve too deeply into another RPG. Plus, he heard that the games take place after the books. Admittedly, the first 2 books are a slog, with everything being cliché fantasy. But he got through them and is working on the rest. But, with hockey and training, it has become hard to find adequate time to focus on a book.

All in all, the moment of reprieve is welcome as he dives back into more books, giving his body plenty of time to recuperate before another grueling stretch of the schedule commences.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 05:57 AM by GCool.)

Whenever there isn't hockey to be played, "Long" John Donair joins the other clients of his agent at Foster's Gym in metropolitan Los Angeles. Donair, despite his generally calm demeanor, likes to expend a lot of his extra energy by boxing or lifting weights.

"It's become a big therapeutic thing for me," commented Donair at a recent presser. "With [former LA Panther] Danny [Foster] nearby we can talk a lot about recent games and even go through a couple of workout things that'll help me during the season. I'm notorious for not working out in season to this point in my career, so I think the extra training has been noticeable my first year in the big leagues."

Donair doesn't play many video games or play sports besides hockey, but that's not to say he's strictly business. He enjoys exploring LA and watching all kinds of films.

"Well I haven't watched the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, so me and a few guys on the team are getting together now in our free time to knock out a few at a time. Hard to pick a favorite, although I did love Iron Man when I was younger. It was mostly because of the song at first, but I did read a few comic books and those were the best."

Makrus’s days off seem to fly by as if they were some type of wildly fast simulation. Makrus does not go out much because he does not know anyone in Vancouver other than his team and he does not want to risk being recognized by someone who might put two and two together about who he really is. When he does go out, he puts on a disguise that no one could possibly see through. Makrus does like hanging out with his teammates and they go out from time to time. He has tried to have company over, but his wolf Zephyr does not like guests and will not allow them on the furniture. When staying in Makrus orders some takeout for himself and a slab of deer meat for Zephyr so they can sit on what is left of the couch and watch movies. They love to watch the classics like goon and the mighty ducks. Makrus uses a streaming service now and they sometimes watch other recommendations like air bud. Zephyr is not a fan of the dog on the tv but seeing a dog play basketball gives Makrus and idea. A truly terrible idea.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]