Create Account

Sidney Crosby

just say you don't care about player safety and go

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 12:40 PM by Eynhallow.)

05-05-2021, 11:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:  Fine him I guess, I'm sure $5,000 will make him think twice next time.
Say wut !!!  The guy is making 4.1 mil this year.  The fine is 0.12% of his salary.  Not even the proverbial drop in the jock strap

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

05-05-2021, 12:36 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: just say you don't care about player safety and go

Good reading comprehension. I’ve stated what Wilson did was wrong. I also think what Crosby did is wrong. Are they equal? No, I didn’t say that either. But it’s pretty rich to say I don’t care about player safety when I’m pointing out what Crosby did isnt acceptable either. But go off.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

@micool132

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

05-05-2021, 01:22 PMRagnar Wrote: @micool132

im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

05-05-2021, 01:35 PMmicool132 Wrote:

im gonna win the cup

Wait I dibsed wtf

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

i mean crosby has been hurt pretty badly by other players though just because he is a good player

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

im gonna win the cup
the most despicable stance I've seen in this thread

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

05-05-2021, 02:00 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: i mean crosby has been hurt pretty badly by other players

Like that time Hank squirted him in the face with water

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

mcdavid is worse

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

im gonna win the cup

absolutely *chef's kiss*

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

05-05-2021, 01:15 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
05-05-2021, 12:36 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: just say you don't care about player safety and go

Good reading comprehension. I’ve stated what Wilson did was wrong. I also think what Crosby did is wrong. Are they equal? No, I didn’t say that either.  But it’s pretty rich to say I don’t care about player safety when I’m pointing out what Crosby did isnt acceptable either. But go off.

you’re deliberately bringing up a completely and obviously different play for seemingly no reason other than to deflect from the original, much more egregious incident. If you want to talk about the stuff sid has gotten away with throughout the years I’d be right there with you, but this isn’t the way to go about that unless you’re really just trying to minimize what Wilson did.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

05-05-2021, 03:00 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
05-05-2021, 01:15 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Good reading comprehension. I’ve stated what Wilson did was wrong. I also think what Crosby did is wrong. Are they equal? No, I didn’t say that either.  But it’s pretty rich to say I don’t care about player safety when I’m pointing out what Crosby did isnt acceptable either. But go off.

you’re deliberately bringing up a completely and obviously different play for seemingly no reason other than to deflect from the original, much more egregious incident. If you want to talk about the stuff sid has gotten away with throughout the years I’d be right there with you, but this isn’t the way to go about that unless you’re really just trying to minimize what Wilson did.

Once again, I will reiterate for the third time, what Wilson did was wrong and is not equal to what Sid did. How you choose to interpret my intent or meaning is not my fault, you’re approaching this with a preconceived notion that I’m taking Wilson’s side or have an agenda to diminish what he did, neither of which is true.

I’m calling attention to the fact that what Sid did is also worthy of suspension, and if we are going to go after one player, it’s not fair to let others slide by for their infractions.

If you and everyone else are all aboard the player safety train, then I would think you’d be calling for Sid to get some punishment too. Maybe I’m mistaken here.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

this is the laziest whataboutism I've seen since the election

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]