Create Account

Sim League Charity Drive is Live!

gave $10 to help cause everything counts

Such a great thing to see in the league!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Chipping in a bit cause I'm grateful to have healthy organs.
$5  pride
$5  Citadelles
$10 total

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

And if you try to dethrone me off first place ima just keep donating, FYI. But it’s for a good cause, so why not?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

05-08-2021, 09:19 AMRagnar Wrote: And if you try to dethrone me off first place ima just keep donating, FYI. But it’s for a good cause, so why not?

We shall see human.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

mfw i forgot to put my team
(im donating for the whalors)

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Hey again everyone, here's your final update ahead of the Charity Drive's close! You have just under 6 more hours to get your donations in, once again a massive thank you to everyone who has donated thus far!

- With us shooting past the $10,000 mark and needing more goals beyond the $7500, to make this final stretch a little more interesting, we're going to be adding one-season PT Passes to the raffle for every additional $1500 we hit! So thus far, with $9000, $10500, $12000, the upcoming raffle will give you a chance to win one of three PT Passes for the S60 season!

- The Top 3 in the Individual Leaderboard have seen a complete change thanks to extremely generous donations from @frithjofr and @trashae, making their first appearances in the top 3, and @micool132 making his second donation during the drive to get back into the top 3!

- The Raptors remain on top for the SMJHL Leaderboard as they have all Drive, long, but the New Orleans Specters have surged to the top of the SHL Leaderboard and boast an over $200 lead on second place, once again thanks to frith!

Amazing work during this drive everyone. Once again remember if you want to get your donations in, you have until midnight EST tonight to get your donations in, just under 6 hours! Regardless of the final total we end up at, I'm proud of this entire community for everything we've been able to do here. Hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-08-2021, 09:19 AMRagnar Wrote: And if you try to dethrone me off first place ima just keep donating, FYI. But it’s for a good cause, so why not?

[Image: 6tk3WSn.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

28 mins left to donate!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-10-2021, 10:16 PMfrithjofr Wrote:

[Image: 6tk3WSn.png]

Yeah I decided since the majority of the website didn’t donate shit, I’m stopping at $501.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I was planning to donate more but fell asleep while doing research. Sad alien.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.