Create Account

Brady McIntyre Retires to Prague

Brady McIntyre has announced that this will be his final season in the SHL. He heads to Prague this offseason to begin coaching minor hockey and take the role of Coordinator of Youth Hockey Administration in the Czech Ice Hockey Federation.

It's been 3 years, 5 months and 11 days since I joined the SHL with Brady. Along the way I've met so many great people. People who I talk with every day and love like brothers and sisters. During Brady's career I've graduated from college, voted in my first midterm election, moved to a new state, gotten engaged, and changed a lot. Through all of that there have been friends here that I consider some of my closest.

I can't tag everyone, there are literally too many of you. Czechia alone would be more that 75 tags. I'm pretty sure that alone is getting close to the limit.

Czechia - Everyone who is or was a part of this federation has made the SHL what it is for me. 90% of the time this is the server that I have open on my 2nd screen. I know some people make their home on a certain SHL team, my home is with you guys. I love you all.

Nipple Nuggey 2 - A bunch of goofballs. You won't find a more caring and accepting group on the SHL. RIP Nipple Nuggey 1.

Atlanta - Thanks installing oxygen on the benches and hiring wheel chair pushers to accommodate Blast and I in our twilight seasons. You made a great home for us. Good luck guys, I hope to see some celly otters holding a cup in some sigs in the future!

Edmonton - There were ups and downs, but the ups were far greater than the downs. Thanks for drafting me and having Brady as a part of 2 cup teams.

St. Louis - Looking back this place was absolutely fucking insane. There were more clashing personalities than a reality TV show and the chaos was glorious. Still the greatest junior squad don't @ me. Thanks for the awesome introduction to the SHL and for the Four Star Cup.

@Blastmeaway so ends our careers. Love you man, here's to another 20 seasons. Cheers

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

:(

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Fuck, see this is why I wanted cal to do my retirement write up. He knows how to write feels.

Never dreamed I’d see the day we retired, but here we are.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

\_ \_ \_ \_

And so ends another fantastic career as well, you guys set the bar high

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 01:34 PM by Blastmeaway.)

@hotdog face when the mass retirement of ATL starts

[Image: wtf-gif-11046380.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Same as what I said to DMS. Bmac going out a legend. _/ _/ _/

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

RIP, you were great teamamtes (this is nathan explosion btw)

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

05-08-2021, 01:33 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @hotdog face when the mass retirement of ATL starts

[Image: wtf-gif-11046380.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]

my mfw face when of Image: wtf-fig-11046380, so true :sadge:

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Rest In Peace.

Congrats on a great career!

Can’t wait to see the new player soon!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

\_ \_ \_ \_

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

<3

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

I’ve had three players in the span of that career. Congrats on a great run.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

ly

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Love u dawg keep bein great

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]