Create Account

S59 SHL All-Star Game Rosters

05-09-2021, 02:45 AMfishy Wrote:
05-09-2021, 02:33 AMleviadan Wrote: It appears BUF will not be satisfied until we post heartfelt acknowledgements that everyone on their team has been snubbed. :(

BUF I am sorry that not everyone on your team made it this season. You're all very good and very special. Your ability to churn out elite talent is unmatched.

I am not on the committee, but I apologize on behalf of the community for this embarrassment. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen again. We need to do better as a community and ensure we get an appropriate amount of BUF players recognized each season. :(

I tried to be understanding of both sides but if you’re going to be a condescending ass maybe focus on helping TEX win a playoff series when it actually matters this season Cheers

Lol...

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

05-09-2021, 06:53 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
05-09-2021, 03:13 AMfishy Wrote: I too wish I could play in the western conference!

Alas, some of us are stuck playing actual competition throughout the season, but maybe this year is Texas’! Undecided

But to conclude, as one of the few people who have actually shared a LR with luffy in this thread, something that you/Trella/cal/hex/etc. haven’t, luffy is happy for his teammates and understands the need for sitewide representation in this event. I’d recommend you go back and read my first post about why he has a right to be upset

Again, cheers! Cheers

Tex Tex Tex!

Congratulations on your God complex. I'm sure telling us all we are inferior to BUF for the umpteenth time really makes you feel good about yourself.

And while I'm sure Luffy is a great person, and he's not as salty as he comes accross in this thread, if he really respects other players and understands other teams too would like to be represented in an ASG which only purpose is to reward players and drive activity, he has a shit way of showing it.

Hear hear, Luffy can have my spot idgaf.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

no montreal players here wtf???

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

05-08-2021, 07:39 PMluketd Wrote: lol just score points 4head(I say this having 2.3 SHT %)

Ha ha

imagine having a shit shooting percentage

ha ha

kill me

I don't agree with luffy but there are better ways for all of you to express yourselves. Let's all go back to our respective echo chambers to talk about it.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

emotions are runnin high fellas

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-09-2021, 08:24 AMKalakar Wrote: I don't agree with luffy but there are better ways for all of you to express yourselves. Let's all go back to our respective echo chambers to talk about it.

No no everybody hasn't swung their e-penises yet, they'll get blue balls.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 08:52 AM by bk1689.)

BKJ better then Luffy confirmed

@TnlAstatine

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

05-08-2021, 04:18 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: No no he’s right. We should go back to when it was only Buffalo and Hamilton players. There egos aren’t fellated enough during the season.  Maybe next time we can work a little ball action in, too. Plus a finger up the ass might really satisfy them

We all could really have a good time with this. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms!

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 10:26 AM by MyLittleHexx.)

05-09-2021, 02:00 AMfishy Wrote:
05-08-2021, 07:58 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Jesus what type of captain bitches and moans about not making All-star team. At least congratulate the teammates that made it

I respect you but please don’t act like you know how luffy acts in BUFs discord server lol there’s a reason Buffalo constantly churns out elite level talents and luffy’s a big part of that, stop acting like his bitching is some big travesty.

He’s top 10 in points facing top line talent every game with 3-5 less games played than everyone else that made the all star game, not to mention he genuinely faces top line talent every game.

Also @PremierBromanov I respect you as well but respectfully, you’re Tampa bay’s 3C designed to feast on other people’s third lines (check TBB line matching if you don’t believe me) and you aren’t a point per game, even if @trella thinks you’ve been unlucky, luffy has a pdo of like 97/98 while fiddler is hovering around 100/101. Theres levels and respectfully luffy has been better and I don’t think that’s a bold nor biased statement of me to make.

It’s okay to want more representation but it’s also okay to acknowledge that luffy was genuinely snubbed and it’s okay for luffy as an individual to be upset that he was snubbed.

I don’t think the committee has inherent bias torwards luffy, I think they wanted more representation understandably and I think it swung too far in that direction

Did I ever say he was awful in the LR? No, the first thing he did was bitch and moan. I guess my view of captain's is different to yours. I'm sure if Bromanov didn't make the cut, he'd be congratulating his teammates who made it. Not instantly bitching and whining about some conspiracy against him when Luffy has made, what, the last six all-star game rosters straight. Sorry I'm always on the opinion that GMs, and to a lesser extent Captains should be held to a higher level on this site.

Edit: That said, Trella's first comment on this thread was unneeded. Luffy didn't call out anyone specifically, nor either Tampa player. It was a poor response by my GM.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Yeah, my first comment was unnecessary.

But I stand by it.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-09-2021, 08:02 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
05-08-2021, 07:39 PMluketd Wrote: lol just score points 4head(I say this having 2.3 SHT %)

Ha ha

imagine having a shit shooting percentage

ha ha

kill me

Recount the points, they are stealing all the points

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-08-2021, 05:03 PMRotticusScott Wrote: go birds
How dare you. Say that too my face.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Lol, I usually don't get into this but just shut up. Buffalo coming in here acting holier than thou when their captain is making an ass of himself. I don't care what he does in your LR on the site Luffy comes across as a whining asshole.

"SHL will take any chance to snub BUF and HAM"

I hope this was a joke. 9/12 first all-star team players in the past two seasons were on BUF and HAM. I'm sure a BUF or HAM player has won or been nominated for almost every award in the past 3-4 seasons.

The All-Star game isn't supposed to be all the best players in the league. That's why Leo Komarov is a former all-star. Coming in here and literally calling out other players you deserved to make it over is a bitch move.

If you haven't had your ego stroked enough go play some video games on rookie so you can make all the all-star games and win all the MVPs your little heart desires.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 11:19 AM by trella.)

05-09-2021, 11:04 AMTommySalami Wrote: Lol, I usually don't get into this but just shut up. Buffalo coming in here acting holier than thou when their captain is making an ass of himself. I don't care what he does in your LR on the site Luffy comes across as a whining asshole.

"SHL will take any chance to snub BUF and HAM"

I hope this was a joke. 9/12 first all-star team players in the past two seasons were on BUF and HAM. I'm sure a BUF or HAM player has won or been nominated for almost every award in the past 3-4 seasons.

The All-Star game isn't supposed to be all the best players in the league. That's why Leo Komarov is a former all-star. Coming in here and literally calling out other players you deserved to make it over is a bitch move.

If you haven't had your ego stroked enough go play some video games on rookie so you can make all the all-star games and win all the MVPs your little heart desires.
Yup. Can’t expect people outside of BUF to know about luffy’s true character or whatever when all we see is him on the site bitching half the time. Just how it is, Im sure he’s great in the BUF room and is loved there, and thats good. But that doesn’t mean everyone else has the same experience

EDIT: I called luffy a bitch. Didnt say anything about BUF as a whole or anyone else. Bitch move for him to trash fitted and fiddler as some sort of clap back. Bitch move to get the rest of BUF in here too. @karey you know i have no beef with you at all but i have no idea why you even tagged me and responded in this thread

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM