S59 SHL All-Star Game Rosters

[Image: received_2955614018049071.webp]

RETIRED

[Image: 5nC0TH7.png]

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I'd like to hear how @micool132 feels about this.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

05-09-2021, 11:59 AMRagnar Wrote: I'd like to hear how @micool132 feels about this.

im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

05-09-2021, 12:23 PMmicool132 Wrote:
05-09-2021, 11:59 AMRagnar Wrote: I'd like to hear how @micool132 feels about this.

im gonna win the cup

Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Alright first motherfucker to say something's gettin shot

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

05-09-2021, 12:31 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Alright first motherfucker to say something's gettin shot
not very hard i assume

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

05-09-2021, 12:31 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Alright first motherfucker to say something's gettin shot

something's

Stampede  Kraken

05-09-2021, 08:26 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: emotions are runnin high fellas
Your silence on this issue is deafening

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-09-2021, 02:00 AMfishy Wrote:
05-08-2021, 07:58 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Jesus what type of captain bitches and moans about not making All-star team. At least congratulate the teammates that made it

I respect you but please don’t act like you know how luffy acts in BUFs discord server lol there’s a reason Buffalo constantly churns out elite level talents and luffy’s a big part of that, stop acting like his bitching is some big travesty.

He’s top 10 in points facing top line talent every game with 3-5 less games played than everyone else that made the all star game, not to mention he genuinely faces top line talent every game.

Also @PremierBromanov I respect you as well but respectfully, you’re Tampa bay’s 3C designed to feast on other people’s third lines (check TBB line matching if you don’t believe me) and you aren’t a point per game, even if @trella thinks you’ve been unlucky, luffy has a pdo of like 97/98 while fiddler is hovering around 100/101. Theres levels and respectfully luffy has been better and I don’t think that’s a bold nor biased statement of me to make.

It’s okay to want more representation but it’s also okay to acknowledge that luffy was genuinely snubbed and it’s okay for luffy as an individual to be upset that he was snubbed.

I don’t think the committee has inherent bias torwards luffy, I think they wanted more representation understandably and I think it swung too far in that direction

I don't think anyone is arguing that these are the top 12 forwards in the east. It's pretty clearly a pity include for me, but that's literally what fuzz described the process as so i don't really get being upset that one is the third best forward on Buffalo lol

There's a reason fuzz choose to include bare minimum one player from each team, i don't think any one needs to explain it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Does these team count towards hof noms?

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 01:31 PM by Sean.)

05-09-2021, 01:27 PMMayuu Wrote: Does these team count towards hof noms?

No, why would it? It's for a fake 2k5 skills comp and an exhibition game.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 01:31 PM by Sean.)

Double post

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Sorry boys, I was only mildly frustrated and wanted to know why and didn't agree with the reasons behind it.

Should have left it at that but got overly salty about the shade and condescension being thrown my way.

poorly handled and I'm sorry for being a whiny asshole.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

05-09-2021, 01:30 PMTommySalami Wrote:
05-09-2021, 01:27 PMMayuu Wrote: Does these team count towards hof noms?

No, why would it? It's for a fake 2k5 skills comp and an exhibition game.

I have no idea. I don't really follow anything anymore.

If it's just a exhibition game, what's the big deal lol.

My one cent, Just make another exhibition game and call it ultra all star if you didn't make it and really wanna be apart if something that ultimately doesn't mean jack shit.

RETIRED