Create Account

Verminski traded to Kelowna Now answering questions

It was just announced that the Chicago Hitmen and Kelowna Knights agreed on a trade to swap their starting goaltenders as well as another player, plus a pick.

Quote:
To :hitmen:

Cyan Winters
Pete Hagan
S11 8th Round Pick ( Knights )

To Knights

Mike Verminski
Anthony Kovalchuk
S11 3rd Round pick ( :hitmen: )

Verminski is now available to answer any questions you may have.

Where do you see yourself going in the SHL draft?

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Oct 15 2012, 10:24 PM
Where do you see yourself going in the SHL draft?

I honestly have no idea. Just like the NWJHL draft; I didn't expect to go to any specific team then, and it's hard to predict where I'll end up in the SHL next season.

How highly do you value the Texas Renegades

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Interview This trade was rumored a few days ago as being imminent. Do you think that helped the trade go through or do you think it delayed it from happening?

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Oct 15 2012, 10:31 PM
How highly do you value the Texas Renegades

I don't know much about the Renegades other than they are in a battle for the last playoff spot in their conference. I honestly don't know that much about any of the SHL teams except that Hartford struggled BIG time this season and there's a very close playoff race in the West.

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Oct 15 2012, 10:33 PM
Interview This trade was rumored a few days ago as being imminent. Do you think that helped the trade go through or do you think it delayed it from happening?

I think it probably got the talks started. The trade may have happened anyways, but the thought of being traded never crossed my mind until I read the rumors. As I read them it did make sense that the Hitmen would be looking to move me in hopes of finding that final piece to the puzzle.

Quote:Originally posted by MVerminski@Oct 15 2012, 10:38 PM

I don't know much about the Renegades other than they are in a battle for the last playoff spot in their conference.  I honestly don't know that much about any of the SHL teams except that Hartford struggled BIG time this season and there's a very close playoff race in the West.

Does the fact Former Knights Alumni Saku Perhonen and Elias Armia play for Texas and the fact the team is affiliated with Kelowna help at all

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Oct 15 2012, 08:40 PM

Does the fact Former Knights Alumni Saku Perhonen and Elias Armia play for Texas and the fact the team is affiliated with Kelowna help at all

too bad you guys don't have any 1-3rd round picks. Wink

Opinion on the Manhattan Rage?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

all dis tampering Tongue Tongue Tongue

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Maybe the Knights can cut down a goal or two off of the blowout games now...

Do you hate me now? :(

Quote:Originally posted by CyanWinters@Oct 16 2012, 02:10 PM
Do you hate me now? :(

Yes :ph34r:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Oct 15 2012, 10:40 PM

Help what? :lol: