Create Account

Bullying.

06-16-2021, 08:03 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Why are all of you globers still not believing the earths flat? Are you scared we live In a simulation

Yes, deathly afraid actually

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

06-16-2021, 08:10 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
06-16-2021, 08:03 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Why are all of you globers still not believing the earths flat? Are you scared we live In a simulation

Yes, deathly afraid actually

Itll be ok my child follow me to agaratha

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

This is one of numerous examples over the years. When the mob decides someone is guilty, they proceed to be judge, jury and executioner from their self-righteous perch, and nobody every does anything about it. The double standard is just wild, it’s like people want to find something to get offended about, and refuse to take into consideration the intent behind what’s being said.

#teamizzy

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

I'm not gonna go full jruutu mode but yeah the mob thing is rough. Especially with discords and people post stuff and say "go clown on this fool" and people rush in with little to no context. I'm also all for clowning someone who deserves it in a thread with little jabs but DMing someone with hateful shit is just stupid. For sure forward that stuff to HO

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-16-2021, 08:22 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm not gonna go full jruutu mode but yeah the mob thing is rough. Especially with discords and people post stuff and say "go clown on this fool" and people rush in with little to no context. I'm also all for clowning someone who deserves it in a thread with little jabs but DMing someone with hateful shit is just stupid. For sure forward that stuff to HO

I'm not the biggest Izzy fan. This was the first time I saw the throat Izzy thing, and I think it's weird as fuck. A couple years ago would it fly? Sure, why not. Today? Kind of risky. I don't have issues with people calling him out in that thread. But to go and send him a DM about it? That's a step beyond imo.

If you don't like it, report it. Taking the time out of your day to send a DM? That's a step above. Sounds like the mind of DM that should be reported, ironically.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-16-2021, 08:47 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-16-2021, 08:22 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm not gonna go full jruutu mode but yeah the mob thing is rough. Especially with discords and people post stuff and say "go clown on this fool" and people rush in with little to no context. I'm also all for clowning someone who deserves it in a thread with little jabs but DMing someone with hateful shit is just stupid. For sure forward that stuff to HO

I'm not the biggest Izzy fan. This was the first time I saw the throat Izzy thing, and I think it's weird as fuck. A couple years ago would it fly? Sure, why not. Today? Kind of risky. I don't have issues with people calling him out in that thread. But to go and send him a DM about it? That's a step beyond imo.

If you don't like it, report it. Taking the time out of your day to send a DM? That's a step above. Sounds like the mind of DM that should be reported, ironically.

Honestly I respect your opinion that it's of questionable tone even if I don't hold it. The sites problem is they take it into their own hands instead of putting it up to HO to enforce site rules

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

This right here ^

[Image: panico.png]

06-16-2021, 08:52 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-16-2021, 08:47 PMwumaduce Wrote: I'm not the biggest Izzy fan. This was the first time I saw the throat Izzy thing, and I think it's weird as fuck. A couple years ago would it fly? Sure, why not. Today? Kind of risky. I don't have issues with people calling him out in that thread. But to go and send him a DM about it? That's a step beyond imo.

Honestly I respect your opinion that it's of questionable tone even if I don't hold it. The sites problem is they take it into their own hands instead of putting it up to HO to enforce site rules

I also think it's worth mentioning that whoever dislikes Izzy enough to pm him about this shit, has also made it possible for Izzy to get paid by writing a media about them messaging him - on top of the person who sent it possibly looking at additional punishment if Izzy contacts the HO about it.

So, to whoever sent Izzy the pm(s), congratulations. You played yourself.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-16-2021, 08:52 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-16-2021, 08:47 PMwumaduce Wrote: I'm not the biggest Izzy fan. This was the first time I saw the throat Izzy thing, and I think it's weird as fuck. A couple years ago would it fly? Sure, why not. Today? Kind of risky. I don't have issues with people calling him out in that thread. But to go and send him a DM about it? That's a step beyond imo.

The issue is HO won't do anything proactive on this front. For whatever reason that's a problem

06-16-2021, 09:09 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-16-2021, 08:52 PMSlashACM Wrote: Honestly I respect your opinion that it's of questionable tone even if I don't hold it. The sites problem is they take it into their own hands instead of putting it up to HO to enforce site rules

The issue is HO won't do anything proactive on this front. For whatever reason that's a problem

Maybe because he's not breaking any rules and people are being stupid over nothing

Love you @Mike Izzy. You've been a genuine great dude since I first got here. Bummers gonna be bummers and try to bum everyone else out so that they dont feel so bummed. People who know what you are about know you are a good guy, that's ultimately what matters. Sucks that you and a couple others are getting turned into lightning rod when me and Fitted are asking for all the smoke and can't even get a DM.

In all seriousness, always got your back bro, please keep making jokes and having fun! Please make this site and community everything it can be! Don't be held back by a band of bumbling badgers!

If y'all wanna bully someone, bully Steve Harrington.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

06-16-2021, 09:11 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-16-2021, 09:09 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: The issue is HO won't do anything proactive on this front. For whatever reason that's a problem

Maybe because he's not breaking any rules and people are being stupid over nothing

Izzy isn't, the other stuff is well within bounds of how bullying is defined in the rulebook, I'm with Izzy here it's gotten excessive and out of hand

06-16-2021, 09:22 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-16-2021, 09:11 PMSlashACM Wrote: Maybe because he's not breaking any rules and people are being stupid over nothing

Izzy isn't, the other stuff is well within bounds of how bullying is defined in the rulebook, I'm with Izzy here it's gotten excessive and out of hand

There's honestly no reason to DM anyone on the site other than "ur up in fantasy" and applying for site jobs. If you don't like someone post about it on discord behind their backs like a fucking man

06-16-2021, 09:32 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-16-2021, 09:22 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Izzy isn't, the other stuff is well within bounds of how bullying is defined in the rulebook, I'm with Izzy here it's gotten excessive and out of hand

There's honestly no reason to DM anyone on the site other than "ur up in fantasy" and applying for site jobs. If you don't like someone post about it on discord behind their backs like a fucking man

I'm gonna pm you becusse I think you are a ninny muggin

06-16-2021, 09:36 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-16-2021, 09:32 PMSlashACM Wrote: There's honestly no reason to DM anyone on the site other than "ur up in fantasy" and applying for site jobs. If you don't like someone post about it on discord behind their backs like a fucking man

I'm gonna pm you becusse I think you are a ninny muggin

I'm a nug