Create Account

SHL All-Time Moments

06-16-2021, 01:54 PMAcsolap Wrote:
06-16-2021, 01:38 PM.bojo Wrote: S43: WKP was 10th overall in standings. Then won the championship.

[Image: nRuX1Lh.png]

Wasnt that 48?
Can't be, Minny hasn't made the playoffs since S46

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

06-16-2021, 06:55 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
06-16-2021, 06:54 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Blocking all of china from seeing the SHL because we were getting DDoS'd from all over china lol

Wait what

Oh yeah, the SHL is not accessible from China, when we had it open we got hit by a ton of bots and DDoS attacks, enough so that the server actually slowed down to barely being usable.. I assume someone who was mad paid for the big chinese ddos attack that we had, but since most cheap mass ddos attacks happen from china we've basically been good since blocking it.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-16-2021, 11:30 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: gorlab not getting expansion GM and raging and deleting the budget I think it was?

He deleted the leagues bank. Someone had a backup, or else all hell would have broken loose.

Then they let him come back, and he promptly got banned again.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-18-2021, 07:23 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-16-2021, 11:30 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: gorlab not getting expansion GM and raging and deleting the budget I think it was?

He deleted the leagues bank. Someone had a backup, or else all hell would have broken loose.

Yeah there was plenty of people saying he should be unbanned, Bojo being the nice guy he is unbans him after about a year, and then this is his first post back

He got re-banned 1-2 months later IIRC

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

06-17-2021, 01:56 AMdamienj10 Wrote: I also remember a team named the Regina force. Most gross team name and brand in existence lol

That was my doing and we had a dope moose/mountie logo, I will not accept this slander haha

06-17-2021, 01:56 AMdamienj10 Wrote: I also remember a team named the Regina force. Most gross team name and brand in existence lol

I didn't even see this until Spangs replied, but yeah wtf, it was like my favorite brand >:(

Brown jerseys didn't work too well tho

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

06-19-2021, 11:11 AMartermis Wrote:

I didn't even see this until Spangs replied, but yeah wtf, it was like my favorite brand >:(

Brown jerseys didn't work too well tho

lol I always called the the Regina moose knuckles

@artermis I am very glad to be part of that trade. Lol.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2021, 04:04 PM by ToeDragon84.)

WPG using 6 forwards vs. TOR using 4 defenders in the S37 finals, then rules were made to fill out the rosters with 9F and 5/6D, or whatever it was. Think it came with new contract tiers, other rules maybe.

actually not that interesting for all time really, but yeah okay okay.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

06-19-2021, 04:02 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: WPG using 6 forwards vs. TOR using 4 defenders in the S37 finals, then rules were made to fill out the rosters with 9F and 5/6D, or whatever it was. Think it came with new contract tiers, other rules maybe.

The Jets absolutely dominated with this strat. Glad it was removed though

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

06-19-2021, 04:02 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: WPG using 6 forwards vs. TOR using 4 defenders in the S37 finals, then rules were made to fill out the rosters with 9F and 5/6D, or whatever it was. Think it came with new contract tiers, other rules maybe.

the VLAD/Wollker Rage also played a huge part in this getting nuked lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-18-2021, 07:46 PMartermis Wrote:
06-18-2021, 07:23 PMwumaduce Wrote: He deleted the leagues bank. Someone had a backup, or else all hell would have broken loose.

Yeah there was plenty of people saying he should be unbanned, Bojo being the nice guy he is unbans him after about a year, and then this is his first post back

He got re-banned 1-2 months later IIRC

Lol good times. I was the one who made a backup of the bank before the announcement too.

Lots of people wanted him back. It was more of chance for people to be like ok here he is, are you surprised. And he did not surprise.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Clardy as GM offering a contract to an upcoming free agent in a media piece. 100% legal move at the time. HO decides this can no longer be allowed. They then change the rule which is fine. Not so fine, they punish Clardy for having broken the rule they had just created from whole cloth. Literally retroactively punishing a team and GM for something they universally admitted was perfectly legal at the time he did it. Not the only time this type of ex post facto punishment was handed down either

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I remember a rookie goalie for the Panthers that had an amazing season and helped drag them to the playoffs, possibly the finals. Can’t remember the details clearly

Maybe @Wasty could help fill in the blanks

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

06-19-2021, 08:30 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Clardy as GM offering a contract to an upcoming free agent in a media piece. 100% legal move at the time. HO decides this can no longer be allowed. They then change the rule which is fine. Not so fine, they punish Clardy for having broken the rule they had just created from whole cloth. Literally retroactively punishing a team and GM for something they universally admitted was perfectly legal at the time he did it. Not the only time this type of ex post facto punishment was handed down either

Man I completely about Clardy lol

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.