Create Account

CHI/MAN

06-16-2021, 12:42 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Juke ain't getting enough love in this thread. He's honestly one of the most valuable members on the site, bringing so much to a team off the ice with his stats magic, test simming, positive LR influence and am sure on the ice is going to be a stud in Chicago. Ily @juke

People finna be toxic, Its da SHL

SAD SAD SAD

[Image: ezgif-6-09c631572c.gif]

06-16-2021, 12:42 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Juke ain't getting enough love in this thread. He's honestly one of the most valuable members on the site, bringing so much to a team off the ice with his stats magic, test simming, positive LR influence and am sure on the ice is going to be a stud in Chicago. Ily @juke

@juke is one of my best friends in the league. We clicked the moment I came back to the league through the wild NL LR. One of the hardest workers the league has but saying his player will be a stud on the ice is too far.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

all this commotion over a stats nerd?

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

06-16-2021, 12:55 PMToast Wrote:

@juke is one of my best friends in the league. We clicked the moment I came back to the league through the wild NL LR. One of the hardest workers the league has but saying his player will be a stud on the ice is too far.

Yeah, I agree with what Toast said. Timonen will never be a stud on the ice.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

Juke as a user:  Cheers Towel
Jukka Timonen:  Scrub

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

06-16-2021, 11:40 AMbdu754 Wrote:
06-16-2021, 11:16 AMreid Wrote: I am very jealous :(
at least u got the beeg yoshi eh hehe
Beeg is love, beeg is life

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Juke is phenomenal and anyone giving him grief about this can fuck right off

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This is gonna echo off what's already been said in this thread but Juke is a great user and one of the nicest folks I've met in the league, and like Darian said, really deserves some more love in this thread

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

06-16-2021, 11:11 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: a lot of people in this thread are jealous they don't get to play with me huh

Ptsd

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

Is this where I can find the charity?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Processed.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]