Create Account

SHL All-Time Moments
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2021, 08:54 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

06-19-2021, 08:35 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: I remember a rookie goalie for the Panthers that had an amazing season and helped drag them to the playoffs, possibly the finals. Can’t remember the details clearly

Maybe @Wasty could help fill in the blanks

Do you mean Fabian Fuhrberg maybe? He wasn't a rookie but a 300-something TPE inactive who actually carried the team to a Cup win and won the Razov that season (S17)!

06-19-2021, 08:53 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
06-19-2021, 08:35 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: I remember a rookie goalie for the Panthers that had an amazing season and helped drag them to the playoffs, possibly the finals. Can’t remember the details clearly

Maybe @Wasty could help fill in the blanks

Do you mean Fabian Fuhrberg maybe? He wasn't a rookie but a 300-something TPE inactive who actually carried the team to a Cup win and won the Razov that season (S17)!

Might have been Jackson Weekes?

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

06-19-2021, 08:30 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Clardy as GM offering a contract to an upcoming free agent in a media piece. 100% legal move at the time. HO decides this can no longer be allowed. They then change the rule which is fine. Not so fine, they punish Clardy for having broken the rule they had just created from whole cloth. Literally retroactively punishing a team and GM for something they universally admitted was perfectly legal at the time he did it. Not the only time this type of ex post facto punishment was handed down either

I feel like retroactive punishments are reasonable when considering other factors, such as intention, in the matter.

The rule book can try its hardest, but I doubt it cover's every possible loophole at a time.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

All-time moment? Idk, I've been here for two months, but I had fun flipping through this one >Dirty shitpack cheats

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

06-15-2021, 05:26 PMObsidian311 Wrote: Jack crasher convincing every team he was signing with them and then going inactive in the early days. The first true chaos event lol.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theshl/w...18845.html

He went back to the incision free forum in 2014 with this gem as well. Don’t mind the shitty shl users now commented on it.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Ooh, I'll throw in the Clardy fanfic with at the time all the women on the site who had ever talked to him.

I'm still upset that got deleted.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

06-20-2021, 11:41 AMJayWhy Wrote: Ooh, I'll throw in the Clardy fanfic with at the time all the women on the site who had ever talked to him.

I'm still upset that got deleted.

Oh my fucking god I forgot about this

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Also, this thread's too much fun to NOT be made something official lmao

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

06-20-2021, 10:20 AMluketd Wrote:
06-15-2021, 05:26 PMObsidian311 Wrote: Jack crasher convincing every team he was signing with them and then going inactive in the early days. The first true chaos event lol.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theshl/w...18845.html

He went back to the incision free forum in 2014 with this gem as well. Don’t mind the shitty shl users now commented on it.

Wtf that site is ass

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-20-2021, 01:26 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-20-2021, 10:20 AMluketd Wrote: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theshl/w...18845.html

Wtf that site is ass

Nvision was bought by Tapatalk, so it looks much different than what it used to be

https://web.archive.org/web/201212180348.../index.php

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

06-20-2021, 03:06 PMartermis Wrote:
06-20-2021, 01:26 PMSlashACM Wrote: Wtf that site is ass

Nvision was bought by Tapatalk, so it looks much different than what it used to be

https://web.archive.org/web/201212180348.../index.php

I was just blasted by ads on the new one lol

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Have we talked about Daco yet?

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

06-20-2021, 07:08 PMImShiny Wrote: Have we talked about Daco yet?
Fun fact, even if his player was not auto retired, he would still have to serve a season on the bench due to his suspension.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

06-21-2021, 12:57 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
06-20-2021, 07:08 PMImShiny Wrote: Have we talked about Daco yet?
Fun fact, even if his player was not auto retired, he would still have to serve a season on the bench due to his suspension.
that’s amazing

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

It was a J drama, so i don't fully recall how it affected the entire site:

When r1ce was GM of the Seattle Riot, he called up Cam's goalie for the final backup games from STL (Cam was our capped out Starter at the time, was playing well). He then forgot to send him back down after, and by the time he answered my PMs and did it, it was after the trade deadline. Which meant players couldn't be sent back down anymore. Which meant STL (the top J team at the time, seriously) was banned from using his goalie and we had to use a rookie as the starter in the playoffs. And since Cam didn't have a ton of TPE, Seattle didn't use him in the playoffs either, so he was forced to just miss both playoffs completely.

Speaking of Seattle:

S32*

I think it was Season 32 where all of the Riot just didn't get regressed at all. I can't remember the details on that one.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page