Create Account

Atlanta Inferno Captains Announced
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 12:42 AM by Z-Whiz.)

Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno  SEASON 60 CAPTAINS  Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno

The Atlanta Inferno have named their Captains for Season 60. Based on a vote among their peers here are the results:

Captain - Simon LeBlanc - @Briedaqueduc
After having served as Alternate Captain last seasons, LeBlanc gets promoted to Captain following the retirements of Demaricus Smith. Having been with the team since Season 56, LeBlanc has earned the captaincy. He’s exactly the type of leader you want on the ice. He’s willing to put his body on the line for his team as proven by his team leading 222 blocks last season (106 more than anyone else). He will throw his weight into opponents and isn’t afraid to drop his gloves to come to his teammates defense. His defensive presence on the ice is noticeable and as Atlanta’s highest TPE defensemen he’s a great choice for Captain.

Alternate Captain #1 - Patric Twist - @Patty
He may be a new face to the on ice leadership, but he is not a new face to his Inferno teammates or fans. Twist has been with the team since the team’s inaugural season and has steadily grown in performance season after season. He is a young budding star on Atlanta and will be a great leader for a team hoping to make a cup run in a few season’s time. Having a leader like Twist will be valuable for the youngsters to look up to. He is a team first guy, having nearly twice as many assists (22) as goals (13). He will have an increased role on the ice this season and added pressure of being one of the Alternate Captains. There’s no doubt in my mind that he’ll step up in a big way.

Alternate Captain #2 - Michael Withecheck - @sakrosankt
The first ever pick for the Atlanta Inferno shows why he was selected back in Season 56. As a rookie last season, Withecheck showed a penchant for getting involved in the offense sticking the puck in the back of the net 9 times, while helping his teammates do it 21 times. Averaging just over 20 minutes of ice time per game, he is already an important piece to Atlanta. Expect an increase in all his stats and an increase in his vocal presence on the ice. Withecheck is well disciplined, especially considering his young age. Last season he tallied only 10 penalty minutes. Another great selection for Alternate Captain. The future looks bright for this young Atlanta team.

Gaptain - Samat Beibitzhanov - @Duff101
Special shout out to Samat Beibitzhanov who was unanimously voted by his teammates as the Goalie Captain, or more aptly shortened, the Gaptain. For those unfamiliar with the term, it is reserved only for the most prestigious players who deserve a Captaincy. However, due to the extremely biased nature of FHM, goalies are not allowed to be listed as captains despite them getting shelled by frozen vulcanized black rubber 40 times a night, 66 times a season. A true shame, but thankfully Beibitzhanov’s teammates came up with a way to show their appreciation. Congrats dude!

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno all 4 very well deserved! :atllove:

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno

[Image: Jepox.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 12:28 AM by Grum.)

[Image: QMhZBGg.png]

Congrats guys

Congrats Simon, Sakro, and Duff!   Proud to be an Ass Cap for my boys  Inferno

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Inferno Inferno Inferno let's fuckin gooooo

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Let's gooooooooooooo Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Congrats @Briedaqueduc !

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

wow EVO isnt a captain, confirmed toxic LR member

i was worried that scrub pablo salvatici would be captain, good job @hotdog for picking big mike instead

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 10:40 AM by honkerrs.)

Wow I wish my team thought goalies mattered. Trade me

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

He da gaptain cause he got that Thigh Gap or is it cause he stop the five hole?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

06-22-2021, 11:04 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: He da gaptain cause he got that Thigh Gap or is it cause he stop the five hole?
Whatever you want it to be bby Wink

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Inferno Inferno Inferno Inferno

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Congratulations fellas… Cheers