Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 04:09 AM by Mutedfaith.)

Hi, I’m Mutedfaith and I’m your PT head!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Give me your name (Or just some background on your username) and something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S60 SMJHL Rookies (S61 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, July 4th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Hi, I hate my IRL name so I almost never use it. Most people online will know me by one of my screennames (academydropout, 37thchamber, Inazuma, OnceAndFutureKing, and several others).
I'm not really new to this community, but I'm sure that unless you've shared a team with me in some sim league, you probably don't know me. I tend not to talk much in general discords, if I'm in them at all.

Uhh... interesting fact? I'm a retired semi-professional footballer and I also coached for a decade. Highlight of my playing "career" was playing eight minutes as a substitute in an FA cup preliminary round match.
Sadly I never came close to accomplishing my aim of getting a call-up to the Jamaica squad.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Hi I am playing as Grogu Mandosson, center for the Anaheim Outlaws. This is my 4th player on SHL. I have been on the site for 8 years now. Interestingly, I think I am one of the oldest people on the site, as I won't see my 40's again! I still use Notepad for my media and scouting .

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Hi! My name is Christian. My username most places is the5urreal because "Surreal" or "TheSurreal" is usually taken, so I've just accepted my variation since it's often available. I've known of sim leagues since the first release of Eastside Hockey Manager was about a year old but never took the plunge for some reason. Here I am nearly 20 years later in my first sim league. I'm a member of the 30s gang and have a five year old daughter. She keeps me busy, but I still manage to get some me time in.

I'm not a super interesting person anymore haha. One thing that everyone seems to be fascinated by is the fact that I can operate on ridiculously little sleep. I'm sure it'll catch up to me one of these days, but I'm a night owl and love the peacefulness of the middle of the night.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

My name is monochroma, I'm from Riga, Latvia and I travel quite a lot. (Well, travelled, covid kinda put a stop on that for now). I've been around most of Europe, as well as parts of the USA, Turkey and Egypt.

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

Hi, I am Ace, and I've been in this community since March of 2011. I've GM'd New England as a Head GM twice, been Co-GM of the Edmonton Blizzard and the Manhattan Rage, and now I am the Head GM of the Anaheim Outlaws. I have two Hall of Fame players, and other than that, a kind of disappointing tenure despite how much time I've spent 'round here. This go around, I am doing something I haven't done in the past, and that's a hard-nosed power forward. I am gunning for Izzy's hit record.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

My name initials are Jay Cue (that is why my sim league players are named like that) and i am from Portugal, a country i am pretty sure you guys do not see a lot represented in these type of simulation leagues.

I am probably older than the average user and as a fun fact i almost had a professional football (soccer) career in my country, but then i decided to stay in school and get a degree, something i would definitely would not have in case i persued my sporting career.

Hello! I am platanocat. I started sim leagues like many others during the pandemic and then stayed for all the friends I made. I started in ISFL and am finally branching out to this league. My player Wing Wang got his name from me telling all my friends “good morning wing wangs!”

[Image: Wing_Wang_Wurmple.png]

Hello! I am Sebster and I am friends with @platanocat . I think this is a fun fact because friends are cool and so are wurmples. I picked goalie because goalies are cool and goals are not cool. I am also friends with @SchwarzNarr because meeses are pretty cool.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

Heyo! I'm SchwarzNarr. In real life, I'm an elementary school teacher and have been involved in sim leagues for about a year now. @WithTheMoose tried to get me to join 2 years ago, and I said "No that sounds dumb." Guess who is the sucker now. Fun facts include: a mild moose obsession, a desire for all things fiber arts (sewing, knitting, crocheting, especially), and absolutely living for snow days.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hey, i am lobbanet and i have been playing browser based games for like 15 years, never really got in to forum games but its very enjoyable so far with the big community and fun people around the place. IRL im 28 years old and have mostly been working as a chef my entire adult life but a big hobby of mine is to make money in odd ways, and thus i have multiple companies in my name. I do a bit of everything!

[Image: croppad.jpg]

Hi I’m LSUFAN101, most people call me Burrow, I have been in sim leagues for a little bit over a year! I’m originally from Baton Rouge Louisiana but currently live in Maryland. A fun fact about me is that I am only 14, though im turning 15 on the 12th, so I am definitely younger than the average user but I hope that does not scare people away from chatting with me! 

PS: yes I am obsessed with LSU and yes I absolutely DESPISE Alabama sports 

72 words 

I love sports in general, used to play college football at the D3 level, Luka Doncic is one of my most favorite basketball players I've ever seen play, so that's where I picked up my first name from for my player. Slavicthor is also my personal brand I've been working on building up.

Im DarkCanuck29. Despite what many think, my name has nothing to do with the Vancouver hockey team, but is a reference to the Tragically Hip Song "Dark Canuck" off their In Violet Light album.

I am a Canucks fan who grew up on the west coast before moving all around Canada as I search for work.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 11:12 AM by Jayba1t.)

My name is Jay, if you couldn’t tell, username originated from jay1122 but since a website didn’t have it I just went with the available chain number.

Huge Canucks fan, have been watching for a long time. I like all these kinds of forum games, so when I saw SHL on reddit immediately. Also have a mild obsession with bears, not sure why.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]