Create Account

Luketd AMA - First player to reach 400 mil(I think) + 3 year anniversary + anything

Why do gritty pfp make the best players?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

06-27-2021, 10:31 AMluketd Wrote:
06-26-2021, 11:40 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Also

What's the most rep anyone has ever had

probably higher than you. I know in Jcink there are people with way more because you had someone like Fitted that just upreps someoen everyday or whatever

ive seen someone around with 300 i think.

maybe someday all of fitted hard work will pay off

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

What's been the toughest time for you on the site? Where you just want to turn it all off and walk away?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

@"luketd" i think the proper grammar is first "user" to get to 400 million agabab

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

06-27-2021, 10:51 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-27-2021, 10:31 AMluketd Wrote: probably higher than you. I know in Jcink there are people with way more because you had someone like Fitted that just upreps someoen everyday or whatever

ive seen someone around with 300 i think.

maybe someday all of fitted hard work will pay off

carpy48 has 363 million

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

06-27-2021, 10:38 AMmastersheep Wrote: When are you just going to buy your own team already?

If wasty can't I cant. I would like to buy a juniors team. but other than that buying a SHL franchise would just be like hiring a manager. Doesn't really have a purpose. Unless you want to do it in the J where things are less permanent.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-27-2021, 10:51 AMCementHands Wrote: Why do gritty pfp make the best players?

Hasn't worked for me so far lmao.

06-27-2021, 11:36 AMZema Wrote: What's been the toughest time for you on the site? Where you just want to turn it all off and walk away?

This one is a good question. Toughest time I don't really have that bad of a time. I luckily have a good SHL Career so there isn't really anything to complain about. I never was involved in drama where I got hate so not really tough. I guess the toughest time for me is that S45-S47 time when I was vancouvers Co-Gm/GM. I approached SMJHL Gming in a bad way, and each season's lost really took a toll on me where I didn't want to do it anymore. So then I became SHL GM in S49 so there is that.

As for turning it all off and walk away I never thought about it. I do get burnout though, there has been a couple of times(5 or 6) over the 19 seasons I've been in the SHL that I just didnt have the energy to do much. But I usually take a week or 2 to not doing much but like PT's, and then I am back in it. Luckily for me I have drive to do a bunch of different things, so if I feel burnout in one area I can switch to another area. Like I got burnt out of media so I just didnt focus on that and focused on doing historian things. SHL GMing was always fun so I couldn't really get burned out by that. But I could switch around and find area's of interest that finds the drive again.

But burnout is real, take a week off and relax, dont think about the SHL too much and come back invigorated. Or dont come back at all, your choice lmao.

06-27-2021, 01:52 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: @"luketd" i think the proper grammar is first "user" to get to 400 million agabab

I disagree

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 12:43 PM by GCool.)

luke Wrote:
06-27-2021, 02:34 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Why is Juni Panda a hero of the people? With all of your knowledge of history in the league is there anyone that did not make the hall of fame that you think should have made it?

Juni Panda will crush everyone, so he is getting back to the old style of hockey of just hitting everything that moves. Anyone that should be in the HOF but not in the HOF..... thats an interesting one. Probably Danny "bananas" Foster. if Turd Ferguson is in it then Foster 100% should be in it. Not through points or anything like that, but through straight hitting and pims.

@"luketd"

@sve7en told me to check this out. I appreciate it, dude. It bugged me for SO long.

Kinda shameful to make Nour pay us when you're sittin on that kind of stack.

Would you say you've accomplished what you set out to when you took the Co-Commish spot?

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

06-28-2021, 04:18 PMPatty Wrote: Kinda shameful to make Nour pay us when you're sittin on that kind of stack.

Would you say you've accomplished what you set out to when you took the Co-Commish spot?

kinda, my main goal was to increase parity. That was my day 1 priority, and it is still an issue, but we have taken a lot of steps in the right direction. The job is difficult but rewarding. Especially when implementing a lot of good things into the SHL. Active Backup Goalie, Increase in twitter, update scale, expansion, creating the events team, chaning milestones, creating an audit team, etc

06-28-2021, 06:04 PMluketd Wrote:
06-28-2021, 04:18 PMPatty Wrote: Kinda shameful to make Nour pay us when you're sittin on that kind of stack.

kinda, my main goal was to increase parity. That was my day 1 priority, and it is still an issue, but we have taken a lot of steps in the right direction. The job is difficult but rewarding. Especially when implementing a lot of good things into the SHL. Active Backup Goalie, Increase in twitter, update scale, expansion, creating the events team, chaning milestones, creating an audit team, etc
imagine we paid everyone on this site 100 bitcoin for joining the league 10 years ago i mean we could have a shl mcmansion and have a big party with all the players imagine that eh

What is the longest continuous amount of time you have spent on a toilet

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 10:04 AM by TheFlash.)

What does the td in Luketd stand for?