Create Account

MET/STL

To Scarecrows
Jonny Tsunami
S61 Timber 2nd-round pick
S62 Timber 2nd-round pick

To Timber
Maverick Seabrook

@Jonny Tsunami I wish you all the best in STL! You have been here since I've stepped into the role and have always been so understanding of Maine's situation. I hope that St. Louis can get it done and get you that Four Star Cup.

@Tonzy you should've never left. Get back here!

@Capt_Blitzkrieg Thank you for the talks!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Accept! Thank you, Toast!

The credit for this one really goes to @TheSparkyDee, he did an awesome job of blind-siding me with a really good, pretty much done deal when I got back from watching the Lightning with my eyes closed. Trades are pretty awesome when you basically get to show up and shake hands.

@Tonzy, it's tough to let you go! You're awesome, and Maine knows it, which is why Toast has been after me to give you up since we started looking at offers. I've already said it, but you're going to be an awesome Timber just like you were an awesome Scarecrow. I wish you the best of luck!

@Jonny Tsunami welcome to St. Louis! We're really excited to bring you in!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2021, 11:45 AM by bbjygm.)

@S61 MET 2nd, I wish you all the best in STL! You have been with MET since the beginning and have always been so understanding of that team's situation. I hope that St. Louis does its research and trades you in for that star player.

@S62 MET 2nd, eh.

Picks processed

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Processed

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!