Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Dextaria is a terrible GM. He constantly bullies his players to the point where I went IA. He should be fired immediately and never be allowed to GM again. I can't believe SMJHL HO hasn't stepped in yet. Sad!

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

The SMJHL is nothing more than a development league whose sole purpose is to grow players until they are usable on SHL Teams. It is well known that players under 500 (including the recent changes) are a detriment to the team, and provide no value, so there must be a place to stick these players until they are good enough to play 3rd line minutes.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I think the SHL Thunderdome is the best place to go if you want your faith in humanity restored. Those 5+ pages threads really are gems.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Th Manhattan Rage are the softest team in the SHL right now. No fights, no big hitters, and no good ol ONTARYUH boys. Sure, they aren't gooning it up on the ice, but they need to add more grit to their lineup and thier mentality on the ice.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

The Head Office does a horrible job with discipline and they should take a page from the book of the ISFL. The SHL head office has unreasonable and dumb punishments while the ISFL has a sterling record.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

i don't know if you all know this but @lespoils is the biggest bag of pigeon poo i know and i hope he plays terribly in seattle and never wins a cup again because he is very mean and not a good turtle at all. also i love the tampa bay lightning and hope they have a wonderful day.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The 2-3 year real life duration of a player is the perfect amount of real life time to have invested into a player. If anything, it should be made longer so people really have to stick around this site for half a decade to see their player play a full career.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Cass Darrow is the worst defenseman in the history of the league. Finn and Tomen are the worst, most awful and dirtiest GMs in the entire league. Prove me wrong, you can't.

(luv u 3 v much)

The best thing about the SHLs player progression system is that there are two completely separate but parallel tracks for true rookies and then for everyone else. This isn't confusing or redundant at all. Definitely better than just one set of tasks for all.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

All the players of SMJHL 1st round picks sucks, they just have more training points than other and have no talent. Also GM's don't know what they are doing... DO THEY WANT CUP OR JUST GREAT COMPANY?

(no offense, it was hard to understand rules for this task for me and I hope all is okay)

Evok is such a bad GM. She is really bad at drafting a good team. Imagine drafting Kappa Kappa in the 2nd round, he is not even a good earner and definitely is not going to make a SHL roster in his entire career.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 04:54 PM by nyumbayangu.)

Humans should not be concerned at all about my people coming in a few decades to visit earth.  We will be arriving purely with good intentions and to harbour long term relationships that will bring peace and harmony to the universe. My time in this league is completely focused on learning more about humanity in an informative and win-win form.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

WannabeFinn is one of the best GMs in SHL history and was not helped by anyone at all to get where he is. His co-gm Tomen barely exists and coach Fishy basically does whatever WBF tells him to so really all of Buffalo's success can be attributed to WBF.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The forum would be fine without the graphics department. a text-based sim game would thrive in 2021, and expansion would occur every 2 seasons and it would be seamless because there would be no new logos or branding to have to coordinate.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Hockey is very much secondary in the SHL. I'd say that it's more of a group of people trying to catch Pokémon than actively trying to do well on the sims and that the rest is merely a formality.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR