Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League

This is pretty easy, because we already have Pinky (@TheSparkyDee) and the Brain (@Capt_Blitzkrieg) in the St. Louis locker room, and robbing Luke's bank is child's play compared to taking over the world. I'd also bring along @Asked Madden for muscle and Scottish humor, and @Mooty99 because uh, we have to keep the goalie happy I guess.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

My entire heist team would be @LB3737. LB is the brawn and I am the brains of the operation. I would simply tell LB to steal the money and do whatever was necessary. We split take take 50/50 because it was my idea. the end.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Alright this is it, the Hammy boys are making it big and robbing a mf bank. Let's do this.

We got The Brain: @Gooney , this dude is a smart ass freak we'd be in and out of that shit no problem.

We got The Brawn: @Waters , no police, security or even the mf army is a threat with this big ass mf in the squad.

The Wild Card: @JSS , this man can be relied on to either carry the team or get us all shot/arrested instantly. Could go either way.

The Minority: @nour , can play the race card if things really go south with the law.

The racist: @JumpierPegasus , I don't know how this would come in handy in any way and could cause conflict with nour but what I'm just leave JP behind? No shot.

The Other Wild Card: @Hallsy , it could either be absolute suicide having both hallsy and JSS on for this but it has to be done.

The DDR Expert: @Good_Ole_Kimmy , his insane batshit crazy reflexes will be an important asset in this high stress situation.

The Hilariously Short One: @dmills3 , He can only carry money in comically small amounts but he'd be near undetectable doing it.

The K-Pop Stan: @jeffie43 , could possibly just annoy law enforcement into wanting nothing to do with us.

The Loose Cannon: @bluesfan55 because he asked to come along too

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

My entire heist team would be @zeagle1. zeagle  is the brawn and I am the brains of the operation. I would simply tell zeagle to steal the money and do whatever was necessary. We split take take 50/50 because it was my idea. the end.

The brain: @JSS dude is pure fuckin IQ

The brawn: @JSS dudes got the fuckin biggest calves i've ever seen

The Wild card: @JSS mf is wild

The Greek: @JSS dudes greek what else can i say?

The crodie: @JSS the truest crodie and only man I'd need

The Gazebo: @JSS

I'm not joining the heist, I just want JSS to get arrested and his tax fraud get found out

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

My heist crew is as follows:

Myself- the guy who gathers everyone in a montage during the first thirty minutes of the movie. Think George Clooney in the Ocean’s movies.

Brains- @dankoa The guy has been showing his skills at building a team in Montreal, so you’ve gotta think there’s some smarts up there.

Hacker- @James Truong I’ve seen him deal with the bots in the locker room. He’s the most savvy guy we’ve got for this job.

Driver aka “The Miss Daisy”- @Jearim Just did a cross country trek so I know he’s up to drive some more!

Muscle- Gotta be the hit king of the SHL @juniped

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 03:11 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Down with Luke!
The gang is back together and we are out for a big score
The Brain is Michael Fitted, The Brawn is Justin Keahi, The Wild Card is yours truly.

Rinky McDangle (me) would be the brains behind the whole operation.  That doesn't mean that it would be a good operation, but nevertheless...
Angus McFife would be the "Smooth Operator".  The guy who quarterbacks the play.
Senji Seteki would be the "techie" of course.
I would rely on Noel Blanchet to provide muscle and intimidation, if need be.
Sonata Diamante would be enlisted as our driver.  Slick, smooth...no mistakes

The perfect crew

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Obviously I'd be the muscle because I am fucking jacked.

The brains would be @Zombiewolf cause that boy smart as heck

The wildcard would be @Tomen because he's a loose cannon and a bit of a sparkplug.

The guy who's gonna win the cup would be @micool132

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

JP will be the tax guy so he can plug numbers in excel and find some more numbers for us and tell us why it is useful. Gabe who has never driven before will be our get away driver and Nour will be the brains

[Image: 3.png]

There’s going to be three of us. The wild bunch. The brain and the quick fingers go to the same two members Capt_Blizkrieg and bdu754 their ability to get to the first two spots and then place hold it shows time they are dedicated as they are quick. Then finally it will be me who follows them anywhere and reaps the benefits, because I’m a good boy. Years later they will find me in seclusion only to pull off another great heist and I will look them in the eye and say “I’m in”.

[Image: vikian.gif]

@DrunkenTeddy is the brains of my operation. No one knows their way around better than Teddy. He'll have a solid plan ready.

@nour is my diversion expert. Nour can cause a commotion with just a simple announcement and can take all the eyes off us.

@"luketd" is our scapegoat. If anything goes wrong, the second in command takes the fall.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I only really need two persons on my crew, other than myself:

The banker: @Rangerjase.

With his access to the SHL bank, he can just wire Luke's entire balance to me.

The cover-up: @nour

As the league's commissioner he should be able to keep us out of the wind, and make sure we're not punished for our actions.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

My Toronto North Stars Heist Team:

The Brain: @ml002 who else than Mr. Galaxy Brain to draw out the plans?
The Brawn: @CptSquall the hardest hitter on our team
The Scout: @UrsinZ because he's a... SMOOOOOOTH OPERATORRRRRR and can talk his way into getting information
The Safe Cracker: @Carpy48 something tells me there's no one better fit for the job
The Wild Card: @Moreorless89 the mestest more
The Driver: Me (I swear my rocket league driving isn't indicative of how things are gonna go...)

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

The Mastermind: @mastersheep would be the one planning this whole thing out. Always knows what is going on. And would know how to hide the money.
The Tech Man: @Zoone16 if we want someone to control weird things with a controller this is our man.
The Loose Cannon: @suavemente all I can say is "WILDCARD, BITCHES"
The Distraction: @JR95 will just bake a shit ton of cinnamon rolls and nobody would care what we were doing.
The Second Distraction: @Pythonic having a small child walk around asking where his mother is would be quite distracting.
The Driver: @CementHands I just get this feeling that Krash would be a great driver
The Clueless One: @DELIRIVM I'm kind of useless.
The Nice One: @MN_Moosey the face, the one that talks to everyone
The Sex Haver: @Bongo kind of self explanatory.
The Wise Guys: @trashae, @Thelastheraclid and @Jumbobone19 these guys would throw out quips and overall entertain us.
The Muscle: @Your Mothers Favorite Goalie the angriest player and one of the nicest guys on the site

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]