Create Account

S60 PT #4: Identity Theft
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2021, 10:55 PM by Pythonic.)

[Image: unknown.png]

I'd be embarrassed if Vlastislav Malik hacked my Twitter account too.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2021, 10:56 PM by trella.)

[Image: 0675fee8-bcaf-4ec6-ae8d-e6294dd0d1f4.png]

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The police have figured out that the accountant for the Simulation Hockey League Corporation, also known as Justin Pegasus has committed identity fraud and stolen all of the info from the me, JSS of the Hamilton Steelhawks who are a Simulation Hockey League team in the Great Lakes division who have won many challenge cups. Justin is bad man, a very bad man sadly as he has turned to his bad side since he hates doing taxes, not cool man next time you should stick to auditing and writing things off buddy. With this information, Justin Petry has hacked into my Instagram account and posted many racist things, bring on brand for JP if I do say so myself. He also logged into my bank information as well as stole my personal tax returns info from the Government of Canada, pretty weird stuff from Justin. He also decided to use my credit card to purchase the 2021 version of Microsoft Excel.

[Image: 3.png]

PBE affiliate

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

PT PASS

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

While identity theft is no joke (Jim), Rikard’s Teammates back in Sweden played a giant prank on Hammarberg while he was plying his trade to be scouted and drafted into the SMJHL and the SHL. His team was preparing for their usual game day skate and practice before the game later that night. Unbeknownst to Hammarberg, his team had substituted him with a friend that looked just like Rikard, but Hammarberg did not know him at all. Hammarberg’s teammates got buy in from everyone on the team, including management and the coaches, as well as support staff. Arriving at the rink prior to the game day skate, Hammarberg was flummoxed when he saw a body double sitting in his locker room spot, preparing for practice. Hammarberg laughed and politely asked him to vacate his spot so Hammarberg would be able to get ready for practice. His teammates crowded around the new “Rikard” and mentioned that there was a mistake, and asked security to remove the real Rikard Hammarberg from the arena. Hammarberg was extremely confused and distraught, seeking out management and his coaches, who all were in on the prank and got security to remove Rikard from the premises. They even used the body double for the game that night, and he was able to get a goal. Hammarberg was only let in on the prank halfway through the first period, when management brought him to the press box. Hammarberg had been told he was on his way to the S52 SMJHL draft, and that his futures lie in the SHL. While a Hammarberg felt petrified during this whole ordeal, his whole team congratulated him after the game and cheered him on as he began his SHL career.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

[Image: S20wmb6.png]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede has become quite the celebrity in the exciting town of Buffalo New York. Everybody wants to be him or be friends with him. However that is always not a good thing. There are some crazy people in this world who do bad things to very very good people. One of those bad people stole the identity of Jaska Seppala. However, what is weird is he did not do anything really malicious. He did not take a loan out in his name, he did not use his credit card to buy crazy stuff but what he did was buy Jaska Seppala's gf about a thousand dollars in flowers! Jaska Seppala could not believe his eyes but needless to say his girl friend was very excited about it. Jaska Seppala owned it and said it was from him and then later canceled all his credit cards and got his identity theft crisis under control.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

He didnt know I was waiting for him outside the tesla store

[Image: qrLrV3L.png]

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

There was this guy who decided to tell everyone he is ursin zimmermann from the toronto north stars to get free drinks and all the girls. He is a Toronto guy whom looked like Ursin Zimmermann and decided to tell everyone he is Ursin because he felt like being like someone popular could help him with the ladys and make him look like someone with an interesting life.
He started to just tell it to girls in clubs or get free drinks in the bars. But after some time he got even more rekless and even told this in restaurants to eat for free or in shops to get free grocerys or clothes. Thanks to this Ursin found out about this when he went to a restaurant he never visited before but everyone there seemd to know him and was surprised when he payed for him food and even gave a huge tip.
Ursin made sure to find the guy and sit down and talk with him and why he did this. After some long talks he decided to not report it to the police but help this man out with professional help as he seemed to be in a bad place mentaly. Now the guy is a good friend of ursin and working for ursin.

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

It's going to be a shock for everyone but not every Russian website can be trusted with your credit card information. An unfortunate fact that young Adrik Baranov didn't know when he was feeling homesick and decided to spring for for some traditional Russian food, ordering for himself everything he needed to make some traditional Russian meals. To say he was shocked when he looked at his credit card statement and found out that he had apparently 'purchased' a large amount of sex toys up to and including a very expensive and very lifelike 'Sheep Love' brand sheep sex doll. To make it worse, it seems that the person who had gotten a hold of his credit card information also began to pose at him on a number of social media sites, promoting the sheep love doll as the best thing since slice bread. Luckily, Adrik was able to quash that entire circus quickly getting the posts removed, and locking his credit card but from now on, there might be that lingering thought of 'what if he really does love sheep love dolls' for anyone who caught the short lived time when Adrik Baranov lost his identity.

194 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

My identity was stolen by @Gooney, he stole my credit cards, my identity and my wife. It sucked because I really like my credit cards, wife and well my identity you know. It sucked that it was my gud pal gooney to be the one who stole my identity it is going to be an hassle to regain everything but at the end of the day. Gooney told me why he did, and he was like well I am trolling you lmao get fucked idiot were his exact words but you know what I respect it. I think it was a good troll and I just want to tell him that I will get him back. I am going to get him back and it might be really bad and I think he is going to be sorry for stealing my identity and i am going to very :smiling_imp: trying to get him back,

Someone help! Someone has stolen Jack Kanoff's identity! Jack Kanoff is in a lot of trouble now, his career and identity are all up in jeopardy. For starters, whoever stole Jack's identity would now be able to spend all of his money from his credit card. He has a ton of earnings from finessing teams in the past, like the Detroit Falcons, Maine Timber, the Toronto North Stars, the Seattle Argonauts and now, the Buffalo Stampede. He is a known scammer at this point in the SHL and now the scammer has finally been scammed. Now if the thief is anything like me I believe he would go right to the closest McDonalds and spend all my SHL funds on the newest Space Jam Meals TM. There is a great selection of food in the newest Space Jam Meals and if this thief had any taste buds I'm sure he'd be able to find something that fits his wants and needs. Maybe if he wants ice cream the new SLAM DUNK McFlurry would fit his tastes more

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

PBE affiliate

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]