Create Account

"Hey kid, you want some DnD?"

07-20-2021, 01:30 PMnotorioustig Wrote: for any PST people (or people whose free time aligns with PST people), I have been talking with @hhh81  and I miiiiiiight (heavy emphasis on might) consider throwing something together to run a campaign. I've never DMed before so there's a mountain of prep I'd have to do first but if that's of interest maybe just fill out the form and use coupon code "I'm a cool kid" or something idk
In that case form reopened

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

07-20-2021, 02:26 PMhhh81 Wrote:
07-20-2021, 01:30 PMnotorioustig Wrote: for any PST people (or people whose free time aligns with PST people), I have been talking with @hhh81  and I miiiiiiight (heavy emphasis on might) consider throwing something together to run a campaign. I've never DMed before so there's a mountain of prep I'd have to do first but if that's of interest maybe just fill out the form and use coupon code "I'm a cool kid" or something idk
In that case form reopened

but did you add the coupon code for half off

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

07-20-2021, 02:28 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
07-20-2021, 02:26 PMhhh81 Wrote: In that case form reopened

but did you add the coupon code for half off

To clarify, the coupon code gets you a DM that knows 50% of what he's doing

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

07-20-2021, 02:49 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
07-20-2021, 02:28 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: but did you add the coupon code for half off

To clarify, the coupon code gets you a DM that knows 50% of what he's doing
All DM's only know 50% of what they are doing. MAX

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021, 12:14 AM by SpartanGibbles.)

Actually applied tho.... I bet we could get a group of the old J GM Treehouse together

also I might be able to do some one shots at some point but I don't want to commit myself to a full campaign of DMing at the moment.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

07-21-2021, 11:51 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Actually applied tho.... I bet we could get a group of the old J GM Treehouse together

also I might be able to do some one shots at some point but I don't want to commit myself to a full campaign of DMing at the moment.

We had such a great group of GM's in the treehouse.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

07-22-2021, 07:50 AMNictox Wrote:
07-21-2021, 11:51 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Actually applied tho.... I bet we could get a group of the old J GM Treehouse together

We had such a great group of GM's in the treehouse.
We don't talk about the treehouse! It was private property!

(imagine that in a petulant lispy kid voice)

Jokes aside, I did offer once to run a J GMs game once haha. Idk if that'll be the end result of this, but boy, that could be fun.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

07-22-2021, 08:23 AMhhh81 Wrote:
07-22-2021, 07:50 AMNictox Wrote: We had such a great group of GM's in the treehouse.
We don't talk about the treehouse! It was private property!

Jokes aside, I did offer once to run a J GMs game once haha. Idk if that'll be the end result of this, but boy, that could be fun.
We can make our own new treehouse, with Dice and Nostalgia, in fact forget the treehouse.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

07-22-2021, 09:14 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
07-22-2021, 08:23 AMhhh81 Wrote: We don't talk about the treehouse! It was private property!

We can make our own new treehouse, with Dice and Nostalgia, in fact forget the treehouse.

Can we play name that tune as well?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Hi folks,

So this is really cool. There's a couple things to iron out, but I think if we are lucky, we're close to having THREE NEW SHL GROUPS.

The PST group is in a good spot, but (and I'm shocked to say this) but we might have 1-3 spots for another EST group available. Fill out the form!

Let's roll some GD dice

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

I have never done D & D, but I want to try, am I allowed to try? I am CST but I can do EST no problem.

07-22-2021, 11:26 PMMrRuihu Wrote: I have never done D & D, but I want to try, am I allowed to try? I am CST but I can do EST no problem.

Experience has never mattered, there's a lot to it but there are plenty of folks who can show you the way. I only started playing about 8 ish months ago and now I'm probably DMing a campaign. Only rule of D&D is don't be a dick, nothing in there about experience Smile Fill out that form and see where it leads

Also, another call for PST or PST-friendly people, likely Friday evenings. We've got 4 it looks like, I'd like to hit 5 and preferably 6 so we have numbers to run a session even if a couple of people can't make it. Fill out the form or hit me up on discord. Probably won't be starting for another couple weeks as I am a baby DM who needs time to plan/write/overthink

07-22-2021, 11:26 PMMrRuihu Wrote: I have never done D & D, but I want to try, am I allowed to try? I am CST but I can do EST no problem.
Absolutely! No experience needed, there are plenty of crazy people who know too much who can help you figure things out!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Applied