Create Account

SMJHL PLAYOFF RESTART

07-27-2021, 05:02 PMEvok Wrote: can someone re live me
Mix some pre-workout in a Bang and you'll feel alive, trust me.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Blew our load a little too early with the thread team.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Your a CO who was giffted a position because he wouldn't shut up about not having a management position

He has been relived.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-27-2021, 05:08 PMZootTX Wrote:
Mix some pre-workout in a Bang and you'll feel alive, trust me.
Excuse me sir, do you hate living?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

07-27-2021, 04:10 PMMooty99 Wrote: If all teams were affected why have a resim at all? All teams affected so it is just restarting it and hurting teams who are doing well because HO want it all perfect, life isn't perfect. Resims should be a last resort if a sim error led to one team having 0 chance of winning, not for something like this. I have been in HO in sim leagues and the rule has always been never resim unless you really REALLY have to. This is a terrible bullshit HO cop out cowards decision
It doesn’t affect teams equally. Teams with capped players get hurt less than teams with lots of rookies. Tough call but the right one from HO. This is a “really really have to” situation.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021, 05:22 PM by sve7en.)

07-27-2021, 05:00 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: This is a weak call.

I understand why you think it makes sense, but the update changes that were missed more than likely weren’t immense game changers anyway.

But now a lot of players are getting the joy of a big OT winner, some playoff shutouts, goals, assists etc just taken off of their careers for something that affected each team (regardless of how much it affected each individually).

We’ve had this before (and I’ve been on the wrong side of it where I flipped out) but we didn’t Re-sim then, and you shouldn’t now. That’s not fair to all of the players who’s careers you’re affecting. Just upload the right stats for Game 3.

Of course anyone down 2-0 is going to support this even if they don’t truly agree with it. And of course anyone getting screwed by negligence that wasn’t their own are going to be angry. They’re allowed to be.

The best call was to update them for Game 3 and let it go from there. Shame it even got to this part.

So the two options are re-sim and screw over the players who played well and not re-sim and screw over the players who didn't get updated, and somehow you're deciding the one where the quality and fairness of the actual competition is worse is the way to go?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

07-27-2021, 04:14 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: THREAD TEAM! It mostly looks like SnG lines.

Weston - Kholin - Labovitch
Kubinec - Marston - Minamino
Mayfield - Roach - Boivin
Topalo - Ragnarsson-Tremblay - Kristjansson

C. Kennedy - G. Johnson
N. Thomas - Timonen
Hagan - McFife

Bloomfield

[Image: TlSJw5V.png9]
Ayooo I made the team

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Why is everyone so mad, its only a sim league. World still turning in the morning I'm pretty sure.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

07-27-2021, 05:15 PMZootTX Wrote: Why is everyone so mad, its only a sim league. World still turning in the morning I'm pretty sure.

Even better than that, the J world gets an extra turn. It's like leap year.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-27-2021, 05:15 PMZootTX Wrote: Why is everyone so mad, its only a sim league. World still turning in the morning I'm pretty sure.
@nour ban this man for his horrible takes

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

One of the things that keeps me in this league is the general transparency and the willingness of the decision makers to make tough but worthwhile choices.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

07-27-2021, 05:09 PMwumaduce Wrote:

Your a CO who was giffted a position because he wouldn't shut up about not having a management position

He has been relived.

I didn’t think I’d ever see this one again

Lmfao

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

To reiterate, I can live with the decision to re-sim but at least sim 2 games at once in the sims tomorrow to catch up to where we're supposed to be

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

my life is incomplete without evok in my LR

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I'm only going to be okay with this if QCC wins their games

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page