Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone in Nevada.  I always looked forward to reading the messages when waking up and chatting with you guys.

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

I want to thank both @Naosu and @trashae for believing in me when everyone else was continuing to pass. My time with the Knights has been fun so far and I am very much looking forward to picking it back up next season and leading this team to some big W's

First, I want to thank all the SMJHL GMs that passed on me, because I landed in a very amazing locker room over in Vancouver. I intended this to be an ironic thank you, but it is not. I am not sure if I would have landed in such a locker room if the other 11 GMs didn't pass on me. And I want to thank @Dextaria and @Pythonic for drafting me. Lastly, I want to thank @Zombiewolf for hiring me as a backup updater, before I was even drafted in the SMJHL.

I want to take this chance to thank Toast and Southpaw for bringing me back to Maine, and a huge thank you to all my Timber Teammates this season has been incredible and I cant wait to see how we end it. Sincerely Thanks for a great season looking forward to running it back with you all next season.