Create Account

McFelter moving on, focusing on torturing Malik

As far as 1st round busts go, I'm certain I will make some sort of list. There was a lot of promise for the crew coming out of Kelowna that got drafted by NOLA, and no doubt we had people talking. But my SHL career was never to be. After being drafted, I was excited about the prospect of playing my whole career with my best friends from Hockey Dynasty (come play at hockeydynasty.com) @leafs1997 and @Roamus. They were the reason I joined in the first place and getting to play together already in Kelowna was a joy. But life can be cruel, and on one fateful day in a cold hard rain, I made a mistake that changed my path in life. While driving to visit my Gigi in Dublin, a duck wandered on to the road. I swerved to miss it, and saved the poor buggers life, but ended up putting my car into flower bush. Turns out it was no ordinary bush, it was that of Malik's mistress. She was so irate, she threatened my life by stating that her family "had the power to turn me into fertilizer for her bush" Whatever that means. But apparently Malik was marrying into power, because I was given a choice: Quit the SHL or pay. As much as it pained me, I gave up my dream of the big time. But I was still able to compete in the J, and I got to show up that scam artist Malik by winning the Cup and having more points than him while doing so. 

But now, the time has come for me to make good on the deal. I am hanging up my skates to live a simpler life in the hills of Ireland. I've been watching Peaky Bliners lately and I think I'll open up a pub along a quiet little town. I won't forget the pain Malik has caused me in my hockey career, and he'll never forget my face so long as we both are living. 

On a more serious note, I would like to thank @Katth and @Naosu for giving me a chance to play with the Knights. My captain @trashae who helped me so much along the way. My friends, for letting me annoy them every minute of every day. And for anyone that I came into contact with because of Kelowna. I adore you all, and I thank you for making my short time on this website a fun time indeed. 

I may come back, although my interactions with HO left a sour taste in my mouth, so it won't be any time soon. So maybe this is good bye. It certainly is for Cian. But for Titan, it might just be "see you later".

Be good to each other Knights Specters

[Image: GxHbd5R.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
Thnx @Carpy48 for the sig!

I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours.

@Titan

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Glad to have had you with the Kelowna Knights old man. Hope to see you return some day.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Good luck out there!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Why are HO interactions driving off users

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

08-09-2021, 10:03 AMLordBirdman Wrote: Why are HO interactions driving off users

For real

[Image: lespoils.gif]

08-09-2021, 10:03 AMLordBirdman Wrote: Why are HO interactions driving off users
What it comes down to even more is which HO?

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

What HO interactions? Any of the HO or GMs I've talked to have no idea what he is talking about.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Flower bushes are no joke,,

#killowna
Knights

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hey there. I'm sorry to hear you've had some negative interactions with HO and that it's ruined your enjoyment of the League. Like SDCore said I'm personally not aware of what they may be, but that doesn't diminish how valid they may be. If you, or anyone reading this, have concerns about either HO or someone in it, myself, BadWolf, Luke, and Nour, are all certainly willing to talk and try to resolve whatever problems there might be. I can definitely say that my PMs here or on discord at ACapitalChicago#7196 are always open.

No matter what, enjoy retirement and we hope to see you back some day

\_ \_ \_

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-09-2021, 10:33 AMSDCore Wrote: What HO interactions? Any of the HO or GMs I've talked to have no idea what he is talking about.

man on the inside

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Curse Malik's mistress's bush.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

08-09-2021, 04:06 AMTitan Wrote: although my interactions with HO left a sour taste in my mouth

Did u make this up lmfao

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

It's been great to have you in #Killowna my friend.  Grateful that y'all came over to the dark side from HD.  Sorry your career ended on a down year, but it sounds like that bush really did a number on you. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery so that you can get to a place and take another crack at an illustrious hockey career.

Have a good one Titan, glad we got to play together

Knights