Create Account

SFP/NOLA/PHI Punishment

08-13-2021, 09:11 PMGeekusoid Wrote: ANGRY AT SFP? WANT TO JOIN THE MOB? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!

COME ON DOWN TO THE PITCHFORK EMPORIUM!
WE GOT 'EM ALL!
  • Traditional ---E 
  • Left Handed Ǝ---
  • Fancy ---{

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off! 66% off! Manufacturer's Defect!
  • ---F 
  • ---L 
  • ---e (geck edition)

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!
  • The Euro ---€ 
  • The Pound ---£
  • The Lira ---₤
HAPPY LYNCHING!
* some assembly required
All missing contracts have now been deposited, so let's calm the mob and spare Henrik and me from lynching.

I truly apologize to those that I missed. Aside from S57, I've been the one to submit all of SFP's contracts. I'm going to assume that I missed mostly IA players because I submitted the main contracts before we solidified our IA roster-filler players, then forgot to get them their money.

I would like to apologize directly to @Rancidbudgie as the only currently active player that was missed. Please know that this was just a stupid mistake and not intended to be malicious in any way.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

08-13-2021, 09:37 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote:
08-13-2021, 09:11 PMGeekusoid Wrote: ANGRY AT SFP? WANT TO JOIN THE MOB? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!

COME ON DOWN TO THE PITCHFORK EMPORIUM!
WE GOT 'EM ALL!
  • Traditional ---E 
  • Left Handed Ǝ---
  • Fancy ---{

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off! 66% off! Manufacturer's Defect!
  • ---F 
  • ---L 
  • ---e (geck edition)

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!
  • The Euro ---€ 
  • The Pound ---£
  • The Lira ---₤
HAPPY LYNCHING!
* some assembly required
All missing contracts have now been deposited, so let's calm the mob and spare Henrik and me from lynching.

I truly apologize to those that I missed. Aside from S57, I've been the one to submit all of SFP's contracts. I'm going to assume that I missed mostly IA players because I submitted the main contracts before we solidified our IA roster-filler players, then forgot to get them their money.

I would like to apologize directly to @Rancidbudgie as the only currently active player that was missed. Please know that this was just a stupid mistake and not intended to be malicious in any way.

The implied lynching by the copypasta is only as serious as Agent Smith telling someone to "trust" him :D

Remember when Wally got sacked for proposing not paying 1/6th of a couple rookie contracts

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

and the team wound up relocating

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

lmao

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Now we know who was behind AMC and Gamestop!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Lmao cheaters

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Applied

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 11:19 PM by SlashACM.)

yawn three joke teams anyway check out my thirsty pfp

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-13-2021, 08:42 PMJustice Wrote: yawn three joke teams anyway

Chill

[Image: gurbs.gif]

08-13-2021, 11:19 PMSlashACM Wrote: yawn three joke teams anyway check out my thirsty pfp
didnt you call another player the F word in a private discord group

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

08-13-2021, 11:49 PMJustice Wrote:
08-13-2021, 11:19 PMSlashACM Wrote: yawn three joke teams anyway check out my thirsty pfp
didnt you call another player the F word in a private discord group

didn't you?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Quote:All missing contracts have now been deposited, so let's calm the mob and spare Henrik and me from lynching.

I appreciate the apology Smith, and all is forgiven! I legitimately had not noticed my bank account transactions, and if I had been more observant this snafu might have been averted altogether. I would play for the Pride for free if the rules had allowed it anyways, so it is only onwards from here!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

If I'm understanding this correctly, SFP submitted their budget properly and then forgot to include a number of players when depositing contracts into the bank? BIg big oof, and the punishment fits, but some people in this thread look pretty stupid lmao

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia