Create Account

Bank Account Issues
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 08:55 PM by Count Chocula.)

somehow did a double purchase for tier 5 equipment, can I refund 1.

Here

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

08-16-2021, 08:55 PMCount Chocula Wrote: somehow did a double purchase for tier 5 equipment, can I refund 1.

Here

refunded

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I bought an accidental weekly training and I found out I can't use 2 in the same week. Can I get that refunded? 

Thanks,
Redderder15

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

08-17-2021, 10:12 PMRedderder15 Wrote: I bought an accidental weekly training and I found out I can't use 2 in the same week. Can I get that refunded? 

Thanks,
Redderder15

Refunded

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

for some reason my bank has now switched to SHL player (it was SMJHL after I recreated, for the last several weeks) and now I can't buy SMJHL Personal Coaching

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

08-21-2021, 01:12 AMSymmetrik Wrote: for some reason my bank has now switched to SHL player (it was SMJHL after I recreated, for the last several weeks) and now I can't buy SMJHL Personal Coaching

fixed!
@Symmetrik

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Didn't realize that redistributions were free in your sophomore season according to the J Rulebook. Can I get my redistribution transaction reversed?

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

08-26-2021, 12:29 PMAce Wrote: Didn't realize that redistributions were free in your sophomore season according to the J Rulebook. Can I get my redistribution transaction reversed?

@Ace

According to the rule book you can redistribute up to 50 TPE for free in the offseason. Technically since preseason has begun it is the same exact thing and I have already refunded your request.

Accidentally withdrew 1M training twice last week, refunding 1

Here

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Requesting that this recreate have their bank account changed to Juniors banking options Avakael

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

08-27-2021, 10:00 PMO4L Wrote: Accidentally withdrew 1M training twice last week, refunding 1

Here

All refunded @O4L

08-28-2021, 12:27 AMNhamlet Wrote: Requesting that this recreate have their bank account changed to Juniors banking options Avakael

Fixed this earlier, finally getting around to posting on site @Nhamlet

I'm totally new here and still getting used to everything - I didn't realize that PT's should only be purchased once a week and figured I should just buy them now and use a different link form each purchase once a week, but I know now that isn't how it works. Is there any chance I can get the 5 PT's purchased that I can't use refunded?

I also didn't realize that Coaches Training can only be purchased once a season and bought the first tier like a dummy. I know it's a long shot because that TEP has already been spent but if there's anything we can do to reverse that it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

08-30-2021, 04:55 PMBLBertrand Wrote: I'm totally new here and still getting used to everything - I didn't realize that PT's should only be purchased once a week and figured I should just buy them now and use a different link form each purchase once a week, but I know now that isn't how it works. Is there any chance I can get the 5 PT's purchased that I can't use refunded?

I also didn't realize that Coaches Training can only be purchased once a season and bought the first tier like a dummy. I know it's a long shot because that TEP has already been spent but if there's anything we can do to reverse that it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Refunded what I could! Sending a DM to follow up! Cheers

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

wow i rolled it over to page 100? guess I'm head banker now

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]