Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:42 AM by scorycory.)

gf is prego

we like to get kinky anyways

one night things get particularly saucy

i'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird fucking chunks coming out, so I turn on the lights

wtf it's red everywhere and she's obviously not on her period

i look up at her, she's got a glassy, jarred look on her face and she's not answering

ohshitohshitohshitohshit

i rush her into my car and speed all the way to the hospital

she's still bleeding everywhere

by the time we get there, she's not bleeding much anymore, but all the color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent

oh shit, she looks like she's in a vegetative state

storm into to the emergency room, cary her to the nearest doctor and explain eveything

he takes one look at ther and says

"sir, i'm sorry, there's nothing we can do"

"WHY THE FUCK NOT???"

"we don't operate on empty jars of spaghetti sauce"

08-20-2021, 02:31 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:28 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Its interpretation, not the rulebook. If the rulebook said that specifically is what constitutes a signing, I wouldn't be arguing this with 7 different people at 2:30 am, but the rulebook is the end all be all.

Head Office shows General Managers their interpretation of the rules and the new wording of certain rules...

@RotticusScott "Bro its just an interpretation, the rulebook is the end all be all"

you're just proving jim right dufzz

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-20-2021, 02:03 AMoverdoo Wrote: wow this blew up I did not expect this at all

anyway i made an Elk Twitter page make sure to drop a follow @regina_elk
good plug lmao

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:30 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:28 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Its interpretation, not the rulebook. If the rulebook said that specifically is what constitutes a signing, I wouldn't be arguing this with 7 different people at 2:30 am, but the rulebook is the end all be all.
It's an addendum to the rulebook. Therefore, it is an official part of the rulebook. We have a channel in the SHL GM server specifically for discussing rule changes, and this is where it was located.

why can’t the peasants see it

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

08-20-2021, 02:34 AM5ympathies Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:30 AMPythonic Wrote: It's an addendum to the rulebook. Therefore, it is an official part of the rulebook. We have a channel in the SHL GM server specifically for discussing rule changes, and this is where it was located.

i don't know, you probably can, i just don't want to get fined for leek

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 02:31 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:

Head Office shows General Managers their interpretation of the rules and the new wording of certain rules...

@RotticusScott "Bro its just an interpretation, the rulebook is the end all be all"
yeah

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:34 AM5ympathies Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:30 AMPythonic Wrote: It's an addendum to the rulebook. Therefore, it is an official part of the rulebook. We have a channel in the SHL GM server specifically for discussing rule changes, and this is where it was located.

[Image: will-ferrell-blades-of-glory.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-20-2021, 02:31 AMnotorioustig Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:02 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

I didn't know who else to ask about this but theoretically could I buy a catgirl and have it be a shop cat for my brick and mortar store in order to write off typical owners expenses as business expenses? Could it be a company "asset" because it drives foot traffic and since it would spend 20% of it's time at the store I would be able to write off 20% of the expenses. I know this scream 'suspicious activity' to the IRS and likely get me audited but theoretically it would be legal, right?

Per IAS 16.7: The cost of an item of property, plant and equipment shall be recognised as an asset if, and only if:

(a) it is probable that future economic benefits associated with the item will flow to the entity; and

(b) the cost of the item can be measured reliably.

As such, I don't believe you could note that the cat girl is an asset that will provide future economic benefit to the entity. Even if you say it could provide foot traffic, I don't believe you can quantify that to include it as a PP&E asset on your balance sheet. As such, you cannot claim depreciation on the cat girl. If anything it may be an intangible asset with an indefinite life as it may include identifiability, control, and future economic benefits. Would be a hard sell though

Definitely can write off the expenses related, however. That's a good call

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 02:08 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Why did Luke not lock this when he posted

Bush league. I should be in head office
Apps are open Smile

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:40 AM by FuzzSHL.)

08-20-2021, 02:35 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:31 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: Head Office shows General Managers their interpretation of the rules and the new wording of certain rules...

yeah

So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy knew that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

08-20-2021, 02:38 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:35 AMRotticusScott Wrote: yeah

So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy new that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?

Don't make him agree. We're having too much fun right now.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy new that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?
"Hallsy new"

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:42 AM by boom.)

So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy knew that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?
Man, those simultaneous, multi-day power outages in different places preventing GMs from having access to the Internet to post contracts at any point during the last five days really getcha, don’t they?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

08-20-2021, 02:40 AMinverted Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:38 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy new that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?
"Hallsy new"

Its 240am gimme a break

Also I fixed it

ilu

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I think that might be *one* ho member's opinion on the matter, I guess? but the rulebook still says that the players should be going to Hamilton, and thats all that matters. If HO allows the bidding process to go through they'll be in direct opposition of two rules. Thats what I think is the situation. I don't care about what hallsy thinks, he has been on vacation for the past week.

[Image: rotti.gif]