Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:06 AMgrok Wrote: clipping out a relevant piece of this as a reminder: if the bidding threads are allowed to go through, three players and two first gens will also have to deal with those consequences, potentially harming their SHL draft experience irreparably. the players deserve some consideration too--they're people with feelings, not empty draft assets to be bought and sold. we have an obligation to do right by them in this scenario.
They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.

Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:06 AMgrok Wrote: clipping out a relevant piece of this as a reminder: if the bidding threads are allowed to go through, three players and two first gens will also have to deal with those consequences, potentially harming their SHL draft experience irreparably. the players deserve some consideration too--they're people with feelings, not empty draft assets to be bought and sold. we have an obligation to do right by them in this scenario.
They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.
they had contracts agreed, the gms missed a posting deadline that was changed effective this season. i don't think it's particularly fair to those players or to hamilton's management to claim the team doesn't care about them over an honest mistake. if that were the case, there would be very few trustworthy gms in the league

08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote: They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.

Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.
short gm, bad gm
pick one u cant be both

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

guys im too inactive for this somebody gimme a short version

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

08-20-2021, 03:18 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote: Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.
short gm, bad gm
pick one u cant be both

Young gm, bad gm
Pick one u can’t be both

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:19 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:18 AMPythonic Wrote: short gm, bad gm
pick one u cant be both

Young gm, bad gm
Pick one u can’t be both
young gm it is

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 03:19 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: guys im too inactive for this somebody gimme a short version
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts (Optional. If omitting, add 1 to 2 Tbsp. of all-purpose flour.)
Buy Ingredients
Make It
Step 1
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Step 2
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Step 3
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

08-20-2021, 03:19 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:19 AMdmills3 Wrote: Young gm, bad gm
Pick one u can’t be both
young gm it is
<3

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:19 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: guys im too inactive for this somebody gimme a short version
jack crasher is a bad rule, it interacted badly with a new draft rights bidding rule that is very complicated, now every player hamilton drafted this season has disputed rights

08-20-2021, 02:53 AMSlashACM Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:52 AMdmills3 Wrote: Keep doing great as pt head btw slash I actually had fun doing pts since my first few seasons on the site last season

If this isnt a meme I really actually appreciate that  Blush

i agree with mills ( echh )

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote: They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.

Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone
Except Post a Contract :kek:

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 03:17 AMgrok Wrote:
they had contracts agreed, the gms missed a posting deadline that was changed effective this season. i don't think it's particularly fair to those players or to hamilton's management to claim the team doesn't care about them over an honest mistake. if that were the case, there would be very few trustworthy gms in the league

It's been longer than just this season, it was put in last season.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

08-20-2021, 03:20 AMscorycory Wrote:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts (Optional. If omitting, add 1 to 2 Tbsp. of all-purpose flour.)
Buy Ingredients
Make It
Step 1
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Step 2
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Step 3
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
thank u i will bake this mystery food when i move

e

08-20-2021, 03:21 AMgrok Wrote:
jack crasher is a bad rule, it interacted badly with a new draft rights bidding rule that is very complicated, now every player hamilton drafted this season has disputed rights
ok thank u grok tell tig to sign me to 1x75 million

e

The “rookie experience” argument is a bit lame here too.

Nour is nour. He’s fine.

Opera is a sim vet and bad ass dude. He’s all good.

I don’t know Newff, but I mean this is a pretty rad draft experience nobody else has ever had before. Can’t say it’s gonna make him go IA. Could also make him more invested.

And again, Jack Crasher rule doesn’t apply here.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page