Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

08-20-2021, 07:27 PMVik Wrote:
08-20-2021, 07:26 PMWally Wrote: No…. Wally comes on man.

Say it right *mwah*
I do enjoy how like every time I return the drama drums back up, last time I literally came back when we switched sims lmao

You should really stay around longer this time Smile I will behave!

[Image: Wally.png]

I disagree with the way that was handled. It was handled poorly.

I disagree with the way that was handled. It was handled poorly

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

08-20-2021, 07:26 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 07:25 PMInf1d3l Wrote: For that matter you can message a member of J HO and explain your situation if you're gonna be late for some reason
Exactly. “We ran out of time” or “we forgot” is not a good excuse here

If me and shmurph back in the day managed to get everything done for the deadline then theres really no excuse lol

[Image: lebbish.gif]

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Has anyone seen any Known Acquaintances around?

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I've generally had a neutral reaction to punishments after the appeal process, but this is so fucking stupid. Honestly, this is some grade school shit. Hamilton has toed the line for years, and nothing ever happens. They broke the Sim engine an made the league switch to FHM, nothing happens. They fuck up and don't sign their draft picks on time, nothing happens.

What make this exponentially more fucked up is that HO even said what their punishment was going to be, and the owners stepped in and shut it down. As terrible as HO has been over the years in various punishments, the Owners have found a way to completely neuter HO and set a precedent to take away any bite that HO might have had behind their bark.

This really should to down in SHL history as one of the worst decisions ever made in the history of the league.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

08-20-2021, 07:31 PMWally Wrote:
08-20-2021, 07:27 PMVik Wrote: I do enjoy how like every time I return the drama drums back up, last time I literally came back when we switched sims lmao

You should really stay around longer this time Smile I will behave!
I’ll try my best I need to find a team that will give me a 10 mil contract so I don’t have to do media ???

Need a sig :-/

Who else here for the drama?

08-20-2021, 07:37 PMwumaduce Wrote: I've generally had a neutral reaction to punishments after the appeal process, but this is so fucking stupid. Honestly, this is some grade school shit. Hamilton has toed the line for years, and nothing ever happens. They broke the Sim engine an made the league switch to FHM, nothing happens. They fuck up and don't sign their draft picks on time, nothing happens.

What make this exponentially more fucked up is that HO even said what their punishment was going to be, and the owners stepped in and shut it down. As terrible as HO has been over the years in various punishments, the Owners have found a way to completely neuter HO and set a precedent to take away any bite that HO might have had behind their bark.

This really should to down in SHL history as one of the worst decisions ever made in the history of the league.

Well said brother

[Image: lebbish.gif]

08-20-2021, 07:36 PMZootTX Wrote: Has anyone seen any Known Acquaintances around?

Don't you dare drag me into this.

08-20-2021, 06:49 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:46 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Hamilton fucked up so badly that the only non-mostly IA owner, Mr. Steelhawk himself, had to swoop in to save them. Wouldn’t even allow HO to do their jobs.

Not that an appeal would’ve mattered anyway. 

Nope. No bias there.

It’s fine the guys stick with Hamilton. That’s whatever. But this punishment of a “so far into the future other teams can’t even trade it yet (but I guess they can because rules don’t matter)” 2nd rounder when these players will be at their peak is the single biggest disgrace of a punishment on this site of all time ever.

I would argue the biggest disgrace of a punishment was removing @JumpierPegasus from HO but this is close

Imagine if the owners went to bat for me back then and I didn't get an insane punishment. Or when there was the Portland tampering punishment because gcool wasn't 100% clear on what constituted tampering.

I've been a little angel since then :3

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 07:40 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:49 PMZombiewolf Wrote: I would argue the biggest disgrace of a punishment was removing @JumpierPegasus from HO but this is close

Imagine if the owners went to bat for me back then and I didn't get an insane punishment. Or when there was the Portland tampering punishment because gcool wasn't 100% clear on what constituted tampering.

I've been a little angel since then :3

Tamper me, daddy

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

08-20-2021, 07:38 PMLeatherneckmike Wrote: Who else here for the drama?
welcome to the shl lmao

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes