Create Account

4th annual union picnic at lake tahoe

I don't know if you saw what the fuck Tampa did this off season crazy all big time goalie 2K another guy who's also kind of good orbits the death but also can't do that cause I was flat. Man this gonna be a crazy season I'm telling you what what the fuck guy I'm telling you what Volkswagen Loretta aint even here to tell you about it. I've seen travel this traveler this year that boy gonna be nice. But I don't like some real shit we got mad forwards like everyone over 1400 like you've ever seen no shit like that I aint I remember when the barracuda only had one player over 1000 TPE I've been predicting for a long time that you're all gonna get fucked and it's right now on the cusp and the precipice of you guys getting fucked. I also have voice to text now which means I'm fucking rich dog cause I can sit here and talk shit all day like this aint even the beginning of what's about to happen I'm about to have more money than Luke like shit's fucked up dog fucked up dog. Big easy money my fuckers hadn't even ready for this season dog a late fixed by to get smashed on is dawn looking like a bunch of ripped into parogies but please let me explain to you what it's like to be for so long regarded as the basement and now be a telescope. Yeah like we done came up draft after draft tough year after tough year after tough year like Atlanta aint shit bro and Hamilton fuck ya just cuz off a general purpose bunch of yellow bellied courage cowardly dog watching can't even get off the couch too busy playing with twizzlers and fidget spinners just a bunch of pansies raised and raised in Hamildong. And I don't say dawn cause they're packing cause cause the definitely lacking in every area in the future they should lose every Peck for the next decade but of course not because league scared but not Michael fitted Michael fitted will one day be supreme chancellor of league cause Michael fitted is Soviet fitted and no 1 and I mean no 1 wants to deal with that monster. And Soviet fitted hat wears you.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

@"luketd" watch out speech to text fitted is coming for u

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

08-23-2021, 02:50 PMtrella Wrote: @"luketd" watch out speech to text fitted is coming for u

Can’t beat me ever

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

ngl lake tahoe kinda nice, I go there about once a yr, always fun