Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

i never played Sims i was too busy Talking to Girls

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

If I were to wake up as a Sim one day, I honestly don't know how much different it would be than normal life. For all we know, we are sims in a giant sim world out there that's been very well taken care of. I imagine that to wake up as a sim, it would be the exact same as any other day, except I would have some sense of awareness that not everything was normal. I image that instead of going to work myself, I would feel an impulse tell me to go to work and barely be able to control myself as I walked to the car and drove to the shop. I'd go about my daily tasks feeling normal but also out of body. I'd feel no control over my actions yet feel as though everything was happening normally all at the same time. I wonder how using the restroom would work with that actually...

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 08:17 PM by hhh81.)

Cassius Darrow awakens. His face is gone; he is a blank canvas. He has forgotten all the languages he knew before. A primitive beep boop noise is all that can escape his lips. This is terror; this is pain.

Regardless, he pulls on a grey shirt as he block-steps down the hall of his home. Everything looks the same. He is trapped in a hellish simulation… but is not yet aware of it.

He steps outside, and Cassius Darrow is struck by the pixalated sameness of the world around him. What fresh hell is this?
Cassius Darrow goes to the gym. He runs. He picks up heavy things. He screams into the void in this indecipherable beep-boop language. Fear has become him, and he senses the existential dread of the Great Hand above, poking and prodding at the world around him.

Cassius Darrow sees other faceless block people wandering around, making beep-boop noises at each other. He sees thought bubbles with hearts pop up. Cassius Darrow is filled with revulsion. He runs down the street, looking to find any sort of communications or media, trying to make sense of where he finds himself. Suddenly, as he gets close to a newspaper stand, he feels something grab him by the neck and pick him up.

He goes flying through the air, back to his neighborhood. This eldritch horror drops him into a filled swimming pool, and suddenly Cassius Darrow’s clothes change. He is now wearing a small purple speedo. As he tries to make sense of his surroundings, Cassius Darrow sees a spectral hand fly through the air and delete the only ladder out of the pool. He swims to the edge of the pool and finds he cannot escape.

His final moments are spent screaming as he sinks to the bottom of the pool. He sees countless other misshapen figures littering the bottom of the pool.

MEEP-BEEP-MOOP.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Patya wakes up in the early morning on an off-day. He immediately calls his lover/girlfriend/whatever you want to call her, Kristen Landry. He talks to her about how the season is going and how much he misses her since they're both so busy, and obviously all of this is in Simlish, which probably isn't that much different from how Patya tends to talk anyway. He usually makes nice healthy meals throughout the day, because he knows how much Nathan MacKinnon hates sugar, and nobody wants to make Nathan MacKinnon angry or upset. Patya is a little bit of a trickster though, and probably has a few sweets that he should not really be having. He works out on the stationary bike and lifts some weights, because he has to make sure he stays in shape and is always ready. Maybe he takes a dip in the pool or goes for a joyride in one of his many expensive cars before calling it a night and retiring to his bed. Do Sims even take joyrides? I honestly don't know, because I'm not lonely enough to play The Sims.

(189 words)

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

My player Luka Kovacsova would probably start his day screaming about some random non sense that caught the whole building on fire from cooking a PB&J on the stove for only God knows what reason. After that he finds way to break the washing machine after a random Sims stranger comes into his house and starts eating all his food.

During the day my character find a away to join the local outdoor hockey league and plays a bunch of randoms that can't skate and just skates circles around them all, making hits, sniping some goals and yelling some gibberish he can't even understand.

By the time the day is over my sim is asked to be a GM and build a new ice rink that fails and strands people in the middle of it because the ice randomly melted and people have to swim around and they never end up figuring out how to get out. The end.

If Vlastislav Malik was a character in the Sims franchise, he'd have great fun! To be honest though, would he change much from his usual real life? Malik would still want to wake up in the morning, go to Tim Hortons (or the equivalent I guess), have his usual everything bagel toasted with cream cheese and an Iced Capp, and then spend the rest of the day annoying @Titan and @Pythonic. How? First, he'd go to each of their houses and spam whatever negative interactions are possible in the Sims. The point is to annoy them to the point of no return. And then some more. If we're feeling really happy, maybe we lock their characters into a room, starve them, and leave them there for a few days. Eh maybe we'll give them some food. We need them around to annoy them right? So, basically just a normal day to be honest. Maybe we spam hockey practice and upgrade our skills as well, so we're even better than @Pythonic.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

For training purposes, Sim 4 Kermit Murphy would be locked in a windowless basement with no stairway and only a fridge, stove, toilet, shower, and workout equipment. If he trains particularly hard on a given day, a bed will be purchased and placed somewhere in the room. However, this can just as easily be taken away if his training performance is in any way lacking or underwhelming. As a motivational tool, he will also be allowed to have one hour of TV time per day for good behaviour, but if his form is poor while lifting weights then he receives nothing in return. The hope is that an offseason of both physical training and stimulus deprivation will turn Kermit into a literal hockey playing robot of immense power, where the hope is that he will execute his transition to defense without any issue. While these methods may seem extreme, at least he will not be punished by being placed in a pool with no ladders

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 09:32 PM by bluesfan55.)

Mitchell van der Heijden wakes up in his house hungover from celebrating the night before. He'd just won MVP, something every player aspires to do, and celebrated with his friends and wife with a lot of booze. He washes his face in his nice flat on the outskirts of Hamilton, then sits down and eats his favorite cereal, cinnamon toast crunch, for breakfast. He then sits on the couch for a bit, going on his computer to just surf the interwebs for a bit, before declaring himself unhungover and going to the Hamilton Steelhawks practice rink. There, he sees his favorite goalie A Jobin and fellow teammates Dogwood "The Future" Maple and Theo "The Present" Morgan; the four practice together for an hour or so before they cool off in the hot tubs together. van der Heijden gets home at around 5 PM, showers, and changes into his pajamas. He wants to stay home tonight. He and the wife order out (pizza), eat dinner, drink some fine beers, and watch Netflix for the rest of the night before going to bed.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Well it starts with sleeping in till about 10 am, then laying in bed for probably 10 to 15 minutes longer. Once I finally climb out of bed and find my way upstairs, its time to start prepping breakfast. Breakfast usually consists of using whatever left over meats I have in the fridge, slicing them up with some vegetables, onions, peppers etc. Then tossing them in a frying pan with some hashbrowns. From there you know we have to hit it with the hot sauce to give the dish some spice of life. Once everything is nice and cooked, I will prep two egg sin another pan - sunny side up. Then toss the eggs on top of the scramble. From there I would proceed to sit down with a nice glass of chocolate milk and enjoy my game day meal. Once I am done eating I will hop in the shower, and get ready for the day. From there I am out the door, and ready to play.

168 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

[Image: jKEBFl6.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

PT Pass

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 10:36 PM by Matteo.)

Mat Smith when he played for QCC. It's a wonder that he got drafted to the SHL.

[Image: oK0USsz.png]

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

PT Pass

PBE Affiliate

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

PT Pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]