Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

This is really hard to talk about, because it's really fresh and I'm not over the hurt personally, but... Tweedle, who revealed he was my evil twin brother in a fight over a rooftop, killed our grandfather, who is actually an ancient demon who was aiming to destroy the world with a massive famine. So it was tough because we had to talk about at family therapy. I had always wondered why Tweedle was there.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I remember it like it was 2 seasons ago. The purge joy of being drafted to EDM with such a good group of players. Until Fedor came at my new teammate Pasta The Turtle. He dared speak against our turtle. I was ready for war on that day.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I don’t really have an instance from the SHL, but I’ve got one from the VHL I can share. I was hired on to write a weekly minor league newsletter. This was a job that came with essentially a “PT pass” and let me get easy TPE for minimal work. I was even told it was basically a copy and paste of the previous week, with some updating of stats. I did this for awhile, and had no issues. Then the guy who previously held the job, came in and got mad and said I was doing a lazy job. That league is very cliquey, so I soon had a bunch of his cronies come in and started talking smack to me. Arguments ensued, and I ended up quitting and shortly there after, went inactive!

the angriest i am been on the shl is whenever i see gabriel johnsons lil dancing fuckin frog in a thread. that little man makes me violent. the frog or gabe thats up to you to decide

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I didn't really get mad at the forums on this one I kind of got a little shity in  one of my Discord but the anger is side pain is with the punishment that came down for Hamilton the rule reads a certain way that the players that went unsigned end up going into  basically bidding war and there were teams building on these players cuz that's the way the rule read but instead HO steps in  and says no they can go ahead & their players now and we're going to divvy out a punishment of wow you guys are going to lose a second-round pick 6 Seasons from now which isn't even a pill at all because to be perfectly honest with you there's a chance of GM's may not even be there so what do they care what I felt the punishment should have been was that Hamilton is allowed to sign those players but they have to sign them at whatever the highest bid was for each one of those players that is an actual punishment.

Code:
179 Words

I really try to not get angry over simulation hockey league matters. In the end it is a place to have fun and enjoy yourself so why should you get riled up over something happening here. Although that two times that @Asked Madden got drafted ahead of me again made me a bit angry I suppose.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Back when I was on TOR and we were coming off a final 4 run, and we got hosed due to bonuses. That was the one time o really honestly was pissed off cuz of SHL

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Unfortunately, I never got into a fight or really get angry at any other SHL user, because fighting on the internet is one of the biggest waste of time and it’s pointless since everyone opinions is usually set in stone.

40 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

One time I tried to skip juniors by refusing to play in the SMJHL. During that time, the league would not let us skip the league. I was really angry.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I have never ever been mad at anything in my life. This tenet extends to my experience in sim hockey leagues. I have never been mad at something in the SHL.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

I don't think I've ever gotten really angry about anything here, to be honest with you. No reason for it. I was miffed with a couple of things, especially when they shelved Outlungus but besides that? Perfectly fine. Guess that speaks more for the kind of place I'm used to being at, in retrospect.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 12:11 AM by Aleris.)

I am so mad at JayWhy, I'm so glad that he didn't get drafted by Nevada! My fury burns brighter than 10,000 suns! He's also mean to Jess. The meanest. (this is all in jest, I'm not actually mad)

[Image: b8XI874.png]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

I had a 4 goal game in the preseason and it was crazy but JR fucked up the sim and had to re-sim and then i had 0 goals, I was so mad. Now the only reason people remember this happened is because I constantly bring it up cause I was so hyped about it. And now everyone who reads this will know as well.

Also hella chapped that I never won the Razov after being nominated back to back seasons. Whatever

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

ok the time i'm the angriest at SHL i think is when the time i create my first player...... no one even draft me..... so sad that the player have to retire....... aaaaa and one more, when Clouder Jr. is almost have to retire because no SHL teams want me, already at my last season with QCC, and that makes me the angriest

Most heated I got was when I was new to the site, and saw jRuutu make what seemed like a reasonable post saying "hey don't bully me" and everyone bullied him. I didn't read through it and commented something like "way to prove him wrong on the way people treat him" and got up-repped by Ruutu and everything. Real dark moment for me, eh. I read through a bit more and finally got to the quotes of him being a homophobe and all that, and when he started drama trying to play the victim again I was legit cheesed and responded in not so kind ways. Don't particularly feel bad about it tbh.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]