Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

I was having a hard time thinking about what I have gotten mad at while being a part of the SHL/SMJHL, until I scrolled to the bottom of the post. My biggest pet peeve is typos and there was one staring me in the face. “This PT will close Tuesday, August 31nd at 11:59pm CT.” AUGUST 31ND?????? Unreal. My blood is boiling*.

*not really, I just couldn’t think of anything because i like to observe and not get into anything.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]

i got baby rage when cal got baby rage because jss was baitin hard on the bois in czechia when he was in bufallo. but now baby rage is gone and czechia still got the homies chillin

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I honestly just get mad at myself for missing tpe opportunities because I can't get my head around how many tasks there are especially compared to other leagues like ISFL and PBE. And I always miss the damn playoff PTs.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

The whole Hamilton signing rookies an hour late fiasco.  I was more upset with how upset people actually got about fake hockey than I was about Hamilton missing a deadline.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

One time I was about to Kenya Gabe into locker room chat, and I failed the only line I had to say to bait him into deez nuts joke. Everyone made fun of me and to this day I swore Iwill get vengeance someday.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I have to admit, most of my SHL interaction takes place in Discord or Twitter and especially lately I very rarely find the time to parse through the many sections of the site itself, apart from the tasks that need handling. As for the topic at hand, the first such instance that pops into my mind is when a certain Buffalo player started whining about not being selected to the All Star game despite being like 5th on the team in scoring that season. I didn’t actually write anything in the thread, but he did earn a quick downrep from me, which is pretty much the pinnacle of my involvement here these days, apart from the mandatory bits :D

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

I was the most angry when in the last SMJHL season, the Nevada Battleborn had their one win removed because of a sim error. Give it back cowards

Angry? Umm I am not sure of a time I got really heated besides the EARLY days of my tenure here with my 1st player cause of how competitive the draft class was in S31. If anything I regret a lot of selfish decisions I made when it comes to the SHL and do truly feel bad about the Buffalo/ Hamilton saga way back when - if I could change that I would and still understand why @Hallsy @Tomen @WannabeFinn would still have hate for me. Sorry about that - not much words can do now but yeah.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

While I've certainly been rather frustrated with the way Colorado has bowed out of the playoffs in the past, especially this last season to Anchorage, the only thing in the SHL that has really ever pissed me off and made me what to bail out on the league was the ridiculous and thinly-veiled overstep by the "league owners." It was really unfortunate because I'd gotten to know DrunkenTeddy a bit in OCO in the ISFL and didn't think he was the kinda guy to blatantly abuse power to help his team. At least I know for sure that I won't be recreating when the time comes.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

I have only recently been heated when people act as if, because you hold a different opinion, you're below them in every way, shape, and form. Bonus points if they say they throw random shit in your face.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I'm usually not super forum oriented and don't participate in many of the shitstorms on here, but I think the angriest I've been was the LAP vs NOLA playoff 3rd line with no C scenario. I think you will remember that one well Slash Wink

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Im new to the league so everyone has been so nice, supportive and answers all my dumb questions. How could I get mad at anyone in this league? (just kidding, don't answer that question)
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021, 06:52 PM by Highhaschdi.)

I wasn't really angry about the league at all so far tbh. The worst thing probably was not getting scouted by a handful of teams for my SHL draft despite being one of the top earners in the class.

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Well I wasn't sure at first. But then I remembered the time I set the record for most points in an 50-game SMJHL season in FHM and somehow didn't win MVP because I was too strong. Luckily I'm over it now because I've won plenty more trophies but... I was not pleased. 

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Being passed up in the draft a bunch sucked. But it was understandable. Still salty.

Also with FHM being FHM and shootouts being what they are. There are many games that QCC has lost based off of shootouts. I hate them. What goalie doesn't.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles