Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

Sim leagues are a fun escape for me so I don't find myself getting really angry at anything that goes on around here. However, as an updater I have to admit that sometimes I get a little bit annoyed when people drop in eight weeks of updates into a single post. I appreciate all of your apologies, though.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I was very angry when the Kraken had to play Newfoundland in the semis in S55 since we were clearly the two best teams that deserved to have this series in the final. Stupid FHM matchmaking.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

I was furious when Hamilton did the forty passing thing (low key killed my interest in SHL too) and still make facetious comments and discord jabs to this day. That is one way to win and ruin the league, isn’t it?

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Honestly, I've never been that angry at the SHL. It's a game, and it's meant to be fun. If it ever made me that mad, I'd probably just quit. So... uh... this is hard. I don't know, frustration at times over the cost of the equipment might be my biggest annoyance with the SHL; but it's not that serious. Maybe this gets me no TPE, and I come back and rage at you next week?... ::shrugs::

Kidding, of course.

Code:
Word Count: 78

[Image: GardnerNoTeam.jpg?width=747&height=420]

I have never been heated. I am completely level headed. I would for sure not spam downrep someone because I got mad online. Some times I get pertubed, but I do not get mad.

[Image: rotti.gif]

i was looking through atl discord to see a time when i've said i was mad (since i'm a person that never really gets mad at anyone or anything) and i couldn't find one but i did notice i have said "madge" many more times than "mad" lol one of which was when i was discussing with @Jepox whether The Martian is a good movie or not and he said it was and i said it was not but i also noted that i went to see it with my then-roommate who was pissing me off so i may have been too madge to enjoy the movie

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Man, I've raged about a couple of things. In the end it has led to a loss of interest in the league overall so I guess it wasn't worth it.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

If honestly, I've never really been angry about anything. It's very angry. Mild anger has been about not evaluating timely graphic work, or sometimes nerve-racking the late game shows that come to me as a European in the night hours. But in general I'm satisfied with everything.

I remember what I was really angry about. Back in like 2013/2014 there was a claim that I have multi-account. I was rageful. Clearly, me and my bro had the same IP, but there was nothing to do about it. We were really into Latvian SHL back then with NHL09 simulations and had fun with it. He saw that I was dedicated to SHL too and wanted to participate too. In my opinion, he had a decent carrier - a leader in minors and few active seasons in SHL. I know that thing is hard to prove that he really exists (birth certificate? it would be in Latvian, you couldn't read it) but immediately assume that he is just multi. I got rageful. Messing with me is one thing but messing with family is whole another.

Anger is definitely too strong of a word for this one, but the worst disappointment would probably be losing the S55 SMJHL finals to Newfoundland. We had a great team back then, but NL beat us pretty much every year. Damn!

[Image: sulov.gif]

Coming off my rookie season where I lead the league in points and goals (For a rookie at any rate) and then I lost rookie of the year to a another player. When I asked the committee why that was, they said my advanced metrics were worse than the guy I lost to, which would be a fine enough reason if the Whalers were not a rebuilding team and the guy I lost to was on the Newfoundland Beserkers when they were at the top of their power. Ugh!

Angry is a big word, but the most dissapointed I am when a team is clearly intentionally trying to break/cheat the game and is getting way with it or with a very minor punishment. I've opted before that HO should have a non black and white rule that can be used to punish teams when there's no clear rules being broken. Unfortunately HO is short sided and chickenshit to apply such a rule.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

It takes a lot to anger me I'm pretty even keeled, but the one time I was pretty annoyed is when Hamilton did that lame shooting/passing thing in sths and after they won the cup everyone just decided they broke the sim and we could not continue with sths. At the time I was away on a week long fishing trip with basically no internet, I came back the SHL forever being changed and tbh it was too late to start arguing to stick with sths, things had been decided, so I just let it go, but yeah that was pretty disappointing.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I can hardly remember a time when i was SUPER heated. Getting a wee bit upset is one thing. Even having a strong, negative reaction to some situations or people is different. Being full on heated, super salty, just straight angry? Nah man.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I’ve never been mad in shl, not a single time in my life, ask anyone, I’m not toxic at all, but it do be funny making people mad, remember to not copy and paste!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]