Create Account

S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2021, 04:39 PM by SlashACM.)

I'm trying a new version of PTs out, you can find out more in an announcement made here ->>>>>>>>>>>> https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=119074
If you haven't seen the announcement, I'm going to present the option of two PT prompts for each PT going forward. One will be on-par with the current PTs, something that has hopefully not been done before and something that tries to get the creative juices flowing. If it does not inspire you, I will also offer an open ended prompt that is more in line with the traditional PTs that have come before. Hopefully this will allow you to check out the first prompt, and if nothing really comes to mind to write about, the second prompt will be a feasible option. Check it out and let me know how you like it!

Please pick ONE prompt to write about. Do not mix and match prompts. Identify the prompt you are using in your submission (free words!)

PROMPT 1- With a very large chunk of the league now shitting uncontrollably every quarter hour, the plumbing in your LRs has gone down the drain (pun intended). The owner has decided to revamp the whole LR, the locker rooms in your arena will be totally demolished and reconstructed. He has tasked you with designing them because he has better things to do (eat grape jelly bean).

Written Task: Describe how you design your LR and what amenities you include for you and your teammates. Quality of life improvements, crazy bougie shit, or just a normal looking LR, the choice is yours. Definitely need new bathrooms though. You also get to design the opponent LR, do you make it nice, bland, or include death traps to try and throw them off their game? Your budget is... let's say $400 million. I like that number. (150+ words)

Graphic Task: Depict the newly designed LR. Include your team logo, and three new additions to the LR that aren't typical of a hockey locker room. Hot tub anyone?

PROMPT 2- This prompt will be fairly open ended so if you just can't think of anything fun to add to a LR, this one can spark something interesting to write 150 words about.

Written Task: Write about your team LR. It can be in character, talking about your teammates, or a funny story that happened between them. It can also just be about your discord LR and the users in there. Whatever comes to mind, whether it's talking about how much you like them, or how goofy they are, just keep it nice. Funny moments or nice memories can be shared in this prompt, the choice is yours. (150+ words)

Graphic Task: List 5 members of your team LR and list their hockey strengths and weaknesses (can include you). OR list 5 members of your discord LR and include strengths and weaknesses (can include you). Keep the weaknesses playful, nothing mean.

You will receive 3 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

All responses are due on Sunday, September 12st at 11:59 CST.

Affiliate claims from either PBE or ISFL are accepted; link directly to your post and note if your username is different there.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. The graders reserve the right to determine malicious intent, after discussion with me. You will not be warned.

This task is for SHL players and send downs only, it is not for SMJHL rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 04:04 PM by hockeyiscool.)

I have chosen to write about prompt one, where I have been tasked to design a toilet for the locker room. The boss man told me to find out how to design a bathroom that was best for the players ergonomically and he let me know I could keep the difference in the budget. So I have done a lot of research, consulted with many poopologists to get to design the ideal bathroom and I got a resounding consistent answer. The best way to poop was to just squat and poop in the ground. So when creating the locker room we then just tore up the entire floor and put a shovel in the ground and have players create their own hole, poop in the hole and cover it up. We have a few European players so one of the requirements was to set up a cleaning station as well, so we have a few bidets stations set up for people to clean up after their business. We even saved money by eliminating our toilet paper costs and eliminating our need for plumbing beyond the bidets and sinks.   The rest of the locker room is essentially the same as what it was before.

[203 words]

pt pass

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Pt Pass

NICE THINGS I LOVE TO SAY NICE THINGS. I'm certainly not unaware of the fact that people have some strong opinions about my team, but honestly, the Chicago locker room has been such a safe place for me over this past crazy couple of years. We have people who are all different ages and in different places and in different stages of our lives, but after a year+ of weathering a pandemic together and playing fake hockey together I am just extremely grateful that I have all of them in my life. I am not exaggerating even a little when I say that having these guys to talk to has really helped me immensely during a really difficult stretch of time where my mental health has been all over the place due to the extreme isolation brought about by us all being in various states of quarantine and working from home without a lot of other social avenues available. I know it's just fake hockey, but there are multiple people who are or have been on the team that I genuinely consider real friends and would have no problem offering my couch to if they ever needed it.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Prompt 1: With the bathrooms near unusable, blame was being thrown at everyone in the locker room so we needed something that we could all agree on, and fast. In Vancouver, there's one greeting, one two word statement that brings comfort to both the people who hear it and the people who say it: "Boats bad". It didn't take long to figure out what we had to do. We remodeled our bathroom stalls to include boat themed toilets, and every time the toilet is flushed the "Boats bad" counter near the mirrors goes up by one. It's become a bit of a locker room game to see how far we can drive up the number in a 24 hour period, so we've been eating lots of Taco Bell. I personally don't even use my home bathroom anymore, I make sure that I'm always near the locker room just so I can make that counter go up.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I like the change!

PT Pass

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

So I'm going to dive into the locker room talk and give a nod towards my absolutely incredible Nevada Battleborn. This team is loaded with some of the best people in sim league starting from the top in Jax and Jess as the GMs. They're both absolutely incredible humans and they're always involved with the LR and pushing us to be active. Then there are some great alumni like Noka that always comes in and talks about their experience to help teach the young players. You mix that with incredible personalities like SchwarzNarr, Ephy, Plat, Seb, Thun, Grapehead, and Aleris and you have an environment that really encourages activity, positivity, and forward thinking. We don't really dwell on the losses and instead just get excited about the wins and talk about life outside of sim league. Everyone gets involved and bring in different topics for us to discuss and it really is one of the most kind, friendly, and welcoming environments I've ever been involved with in any league. They're fantastic people across the board and I'm glad I finally made it there.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

prompt two

i arrive to the locker room after practice. we've been on a hot streak as of late which has been awesome but i haven't been playing up to standard which has been very frustrating. theo morgan's always there with some words of encouragement, as is rikard hammarberg (who i've previously said is the heart of the locker room). lucas johansson is pretty quiet, and i don't think i've heard him say anything. sammy michaud and aaron wilson will be spending most of their time helping guys tweak things in their game or just talking about the sport themselves. guy o'shea and delver fudgeson are our two sbd (silent but deadly) guys both on and off the ice. rotticus scott, hugh jazz, and sometimes devin basher will all be joking around, mostly about everyone's favorite crodie evangelos giannopoulos (who we love but also love making fun of). dogwood maple is his normal cheery self as always, while lpll will normally be showing us some fresh memes on his phone during breaks.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

pee tee pass

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2021, 05:19 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

I'd like to thank Slash for clarifying this issue, and apologize for the insensitive tone I used. For a perfect locker room from Prompt Number One, I believe that it should have as many amenities as you can think of. This should include things like slides for fun, decals and drawings of the team all over the locker room rooms so that no one forgets where they are, and then include things like a weight lifting room with many benches, squat wracks, curl racks, dumbbells, and of course bars as well in the locker room for people to have a place to relax if they desire in a sudden tonal shift to build comradery in measured amounts as they of course have to stay in peak form to compete at all levels on the ice for the best success of the team and the people on it because a locker room is the heart of a team

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2021, 04:24 PM by natedoeshockey.)

Patya am for purpose of this PT choosing PT that is of the number which is two. Patya am much loving locker room and talk much about octopussy mans! Carolina am having most handsome locker room in SMJHL! Patya am not knowing why happen this, but all octopussy mans many good lookings! Patya friends, Vincent Foxyman and Granny PanPan, even having podcast about this! Other friend of Patya name Roddy Banes also am having podcast! Is much good for listen! Patya GM am having show about playing of the hockey! WOWEE! SO MANY OCTOPUSSY MANS DOING MUCH THINGS! Also, locker room many actives. This good for Patya because am have tendency for much mouth running. Octopussy mans telling many jokes. Patya am once getting Granny PanPan with much funny joke, am make Granny much sads. Granny am leave locker room but Patya am tell Granny for come back and Granny does. Patya am explain to Granny that is only joke! Patya am loving Granny! Patya am loving all octopussy mans!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Prompt 1:
The San Francisco Pride ownership group would spare no expense in new locker rooms.  That included the visit locker rooms because we want all their good players and want them to come here.  The locker rooms are all beautiful mahogany hardwood with in floor heating and cooling.  The locker rooms are complete with juice bars and snack stations.  There is a new holographic tactics table that the coaching staff can use to draw up plays for the teams.  Each locker is complete with the most soft towels, a water dispenser, large storage, and a complimentary back scratcher.  No locker room is complete without a massive monitor that can be used for any purpose from a tranquil winter display, to watching Goons during intermitions for inspiration.
Finally, each locker room is equiped with an extra large sauna and ice baths for use by any member of the team.  These locker rooms are the perfect place for any team to relax, plan, and recover.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

PT pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

So I am briefly going to describe what amenities my general contracting LLC is going to install to improve the quality of life of the New England Wolfpack. Like any good contractor, I am going to mark the price up exponentially and really only do the bare minimum for installation of amenities. I think the only thing I will actually do to improve the locker room is to install a sauna so that we can all get naked and sweaty together and release the toxins from our bodies (you know, in a totally Scandinavian kind of way). I won't lie, I think the sauna itself is worth the $400 million.

For the opponents locker room, I am going to bling that thing out! New everything (well, within reason since I am trying to pocket as much of this money as possible). You may ask, "why would you improve the opponents locker room instead of your own?" Well, simply put, I want to put on the illusion that if that's what the opponent's locker room is than think of how amazing the home team locker room is. And then, I will trap players into coming to New England with mandatory contracts. Plus I will get to see their faces when they realize they've been duped.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]