Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

I'm at work, and hungry so...

Your task: Describe your favorite snack, currently or all-time. Describe the flavor profile and why it is your favorite. When do you find yourself eating this snack?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, September 26nd at 11:59pm CT.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

It is easily sour skittles. Just like Beast Mode, I love me some skittles and green makes everything better. Make yer mouth pucker like an anus whilst you let the zing hit you in places you never knew existed. I always eat sour skittles before a date so I can train my lips to be in the right kissing position. #Riseandgrind #Nodaysoff #Workouteverymuscle

[Image: blasoon.gif]

The, by far, best snack of all time, is chips and salsa. You take your crisply, salty, chip and use it to spoon a good amount of spicy salsa into your mouth. Repeat until you are so full you are ashamed of yourself.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

By far, my favorite snack is chips. So crispy, and crunchy, and you could go eating a whole bag without noticing you already finished it. All flavors are cool.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

the best snack of all-time is ketchup chips because I have an extreme bias to Canadian snacks and ketchup chips are one of the most iconic Canadian snacks of all-time and because they're like bbq chips but cooler.

WC: 41

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

My favourite snack is grape jelly beans because that's the only thing I've canonically eaten in the SHL universe. Its taste is the only one I've ever known and I crave more options.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

My favorite snack is making Kraft Dinner and then slapping big heap of ketchup in it to add more flavor. It is known as ketchup noodle. If I feel really fancy throw parmesan on top.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

As a Scot, it has to be something Tunnock’s.
And the Caramel Log > Caramel Wafer, this is extremely controversial north of the border here and depends mostly on how you feel about desiccated coconut. But goddamn it, I am willing to die on this hill!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Saltines with cream cheese. When I was a kid and didn’t feel well my mom would give me saltines so it became a comfort food as I got older.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Twisties

New Zealand and Australian corn puff thingy covered in cheese powder and the UK has a version called cheesy whatsits.

They are crunchy, salty, satisfyingly tasty and stain your hands orange after handling them..

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Quote:Your task: Describe your favorite snack, currently or all-time. Describe the flavor profile and why it is your favorite. When do you find yourself eating this snack?

Munchies snack mix. I love it because in one bag it contains: Doritos, Sun Chips, Cheezies, and Pretzels. All go great with each other, all in an explosion of salty goodness. It is the chip that leaves me the most full, and after having it for years, I've come to really appreciate how good it is.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Probably will be the favourite of a few people but Reese cups are the best snack ever. You can eat them regularly but if you put them in the freezer they are even better.
34 words

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

My favorite snack combo is a diet coke and a bag of cheesy jalapeno Cheetos. The two combined just so well. Second place snack goes to a bowl of Reese's puff cereal.

[Image: lazer2.png]

Anybody who doesn't like munchies is insane. Its got 4 of the greatest snacks ever in one pack

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

I love those fuckin soy sauce and wasabi almonds. I can't get them around here so I have my mom mail them to me. Thanks a lot, now I wish I had some.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]