Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

Didnt look up to any player or user. When i came into the league, i had no mentor. nobody showed me how to make an update thread or how to earn PT. The only guide was a very confusing rookie guide that was easy to get overwhelmed and lost in. So all in all I have kind just been building my player the way I want him, and not based off anyone in particular.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Speedwagon looked up to Bas O'Bigbers in his early days in Newfoundland. Heck, even after. Dude was a stud, a solid leader for the Berserkers, and it helped he was ahead of Speedwagon in the line chart pretty much their entire time together in Newfoundland.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

RESO: I guess that I wished to emulate my older cousin EVO as a defenseman: Focused on trying to score and get points. Only difference is that whilst he had a shot, I had my mobility to begin with.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

When I came back from inactivity, I didn't really look up to players as much as I looked up into long time users who were able to stay active. People like JayWhy, Winters and Esa were people who I looked at to find ways to get myself back into the SHL grind.

Code:
52 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

i looked up to jason derouleaux but he was gone too soon rest in pepperonis king i will always remember you for your autotuned songs that play whenever you scored

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Golden Face has always been enamored by the prowess of elite player Jimmy Slothface. The younger Face has taken all of the advice from the elite forward and former MVP as he took him under his wing from day 1

[Image: f7.png]

My original goal was to be a gritty defenseman that could throw a hit, make a block, but also not suck at the more technical side of things. I was told that Ben and Bagel both had players with builds along those lines, so I mostly followed their builds to start.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

my player looked up to great defensive defensemen like bojo biscuit, danny foster, mattias holmberg, and tor tuck. but i ended up becoming an offensive defenseman because we already had so many defensive dmen. jericson and hamr too stronk

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

as a young first gen i looked up to the myth and legend jordin fourfour jr and swore as a young lad to take his records. i did the thing.

When I first joined the league I was unsure of everything to be honest. Once I looked into things, I began trying to make a player that would resemble one of my favorite Red Wings, Pavel Datsyuk. The old STHS engine wouldn't really reflect that as much as FHM but I knew I wanted to make someone who was a threat on either end of the ice.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Blanchet didn't really have an SHL idol, but some current/former SHL players he has modelled parts of his game around include the likes of Esa Parmborg, Robert Phelps and Jason Visser.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Coming into this league there is one man, Nay, one legend, that we all hear about, and those tales of his magnificent exploits are what fuels the drive of young players. That man is none other than the one, the only, the incomparable MIKE IZZY. Enough said.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Ola Wagstrom was one of the most dominant forces when I came into the league. I knew that I wanted to be involved offensively but it seemed like being a pure goal scorer was and is an incredibly difficult thing to do well.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

By the time I joined the site, there were many players to looks up to. The premier player and user at the time was none other than Esa Anarikkanen, already one of the older and top line players of the day, who would go on and play many more seasons after that, later celebrating a HOF career.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Literally can’t speak on many since I just got here in April. But I guess one players stats I looked at constantly to try and mold after was 2 time defensive forward of the year winner Eero Makinen jr. too late to figure out how it’s actually spelled I tried