Create Account

rum_ham 10/3 x2 gfx tourney payout
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2021, 02:30 PM by rum_ham.)

[Image: rI7HJgA.png]

pls give 100% of the profits to my partner in crime @CptGoosar. Sorry we couldn't crack the second round  Cry

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

i thought you made a HoF sig for yourself for some reason

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-30-2021, 09:26 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i thought you made a HoF sig for yourself for some reason
Nope, but now I've got the Fiddler template ready to go bby  Towel  Barracuda  Barracuda  Goal  Goal  Barracuda  Barracuda-Old  Barracuda  Barracuda

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

10-01-2021, 03:29 PMrum_ham Wrote:
09-30-2021, 09:26 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i thought you made a HoF sig for yourself for some reason
Nope, but now I've got the Fiddler template ready to go bby  Towel  Barracuda  Barracuda  Goal  Goal  Barracuda  Barracuda-Old  Barracuda  Barracuda

WORST PLUS MINUS IN THE LEAGUE

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

You might want to mention that this one gets a 2x payout. We only do that, if it's mentioned in the post.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 4 / 5 - $2M (2x Pro/Am, All money to CptGoosar)

Total: $2M to CptGoosar

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]